• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fighting Without the Stars- Warrior Cat RP Discussion

(This RP kinda died, so imma reboot it)

When a war starts in the four Clans, the medicine cats lose contact with StarClan. Before this all happened, the medicine cat of WindClan got a prophecy; “Two from Thunder, two from River, two from Wind and Shadow, will rise and lead or destroy.”
Will the eight end the terrible war? Or will the Clans crumble?

RULES:

• All Pokecharms rules apply.

•NO GODMODDING! I know some cats will be special, but I dont want one hit KO.

• Please, I swear to StarClan, be descriptive. I dont want: “The kit walked into the den”
I would much more enjoy:
“The young ginger tabby she-cat bounded into the nursery, her tiny body colliding with his mothers. ‘Oops!’ She squeaked, her ears flattening as she slinked past the grey queen.”

•HAVE FUN!!! (Cheesy, i know!)

FORMS:

Name:
Clan:
Prophecy cat?: (Plz either pm me or just ask me, only 8 prophecy cats tho!)
Appearance:
Starting Location: (camp, hunting, etc)
Strength:
Weakness:
Mate/Crush/Kits:
Other:

Here’s my characters:

Name: Greythroat
Clan: WindClan
Prophecy Cat: Yes (WindClan 1 out of 2)
Appearance: Greythroat is a long haired, smoky grey she-cat with a long, bushy tail. She has bright yellow eyes, and one is clouded and scarred with four individual scar marks, all made from a dog.

Starting Location: Training the older kits to become stronger in case of an attack from another Clan.

Strength: Hunting, Battling
Weakness: Killing another cat, if they werent cruel, and swimming
Mate/Crush/Kits: N/A

Name: Soarer
Clan: N/A
Prophecy Cat?: No
Appearance: A jumpy short-haired light brown tom with a short, stubby tail, and bright green eyes. A scar splits the fur on his left shoulder, and a deep gash on his nose. He is very thin, and long legged.

Starting Location: Wandering around near WindClan territory.

Strengths: Jumping, Running.

Weaknesses: Fighting, Dealing with agressive cats.
Mate/Crush/Kits: He had a mate, Swan, but she died when the war started from greencough. He had no kits, and no crushes right now.

May I join as well? I don't know anything about where this came from, but I'll try to brush up on this as much as possible.

I reserve Shadow Clan as my clan for my character, so I have time to put up a character sheet.

Last edited by a moderator:
sup

imma just use ma old character if that's ok

oh and if i can use Icekit can i stil be Mistystar's apprentice

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Just a brief reminder for all of you to read the RP forum rules and the global rules. Particularly you, pokettrainer. One-word posts and SPAM are fairly common from you (in both the previous thread and in this one before I merged your triple post), and it's time you caught up on things. Forums are not an immediate form of communication, which means that it may take people a while to respond to what you have to say. That does not mean they haven't seen your comment. Be patient.

Next instance of SPAM out of you and you will be issued official system warnings.

Alrighty, Im going to answer everything in ONE comment ^^

Alright, anyone who was in the first one can stay, and also use their characters.

Icekit can be Mistystar’s apprentice.

EmberClan = ThunderClan

FrostClan = RiverClan

SwiftClan = WindClan

MountainClan = ShadowClan.

My new characters, plus Mistystar, I will be using. Im not using Tigerwatcher, since I think I cant remember to put 4 cats into one post.

I have to run on the treadmill for at least 20 minutes, so imma make the rp thread once we have.... at least 10-15 peeps?

D

Deleted member 227971

May I have 2 warriors and One prophecy cat plz? If not ill edit.

Name: Silverkit (Will become Silverfur)
Clan: Thunder
Prophecy cat?: Yes?
Appearance: Silver Tabby tom with bright green eyes
Starting Location: Nursery
Strength: Fast, Smart, likes to do things on his own.
Weakness: Smallest kit in the nursery and often gets teased.
Mate/Crush/Kits: None, Likes Featherkit, and None
Other: None

Name: Featherkit
Prophecy cat?: Nope
Appearance: White with pale brown, brown and Dark brown Blotch
Starting Location: (camp, hunting, etc)
Strength: Determined, Loyal and Swift
Weakness: Scared of Hights
Mate/Crush/Kits: UHH?
Other: ;P

Name: Hayfeather
Clan: Windclan (Swiftclan) but has a secret friend in thunderclan
Prophecy cat?: NOPE
Appearance: Tortoiseshell with green eyes
Starting Location: Camp
Strength: Understandable, Approachable, Good friend
Weakness: A little too protective...
Mate/Crush/Kits: Her Mate is Oatbird from thunderclan
Other: IDK

Name: Oatbird
Prophecy cat?: Nope
Appearance: Ginger with black spots and white blotches all over.
Starting Location: Camp
Strength: Jumps really high, Straight foward, Hard to lie too
Weakness: A little silly
Mate/Crush/Kits: Hayfeather
Other:

Alright! @Dappledleaf , your accepted, just, can you fill in the rest of Featherkit’s info? You forgot her Starting location, strength, weakness, etc.

Btw, once i have the eight prophecy cats, I will start the rp. May be a while, but only StarClan knows.

Lol same.
I have a good idea. I have quite a few friends on a website called Wattpad who, i personally think would enjoy an rp like this. I could probably make them an account and, BING BANG BOOM! We would have a lot more people!

OR, we can make this a Wattpad roleplay and we could get a few more people. Wattpad is quite popular, and easy to sign up, so I could probably get a roleplay set up in a day or so.

Either one would be fine by me, I just need other people’s ideas

Meh, Im sure that some cats were just not responding.
I made the roleplay, Fighting Without the Stars, and is now published. It isnt using the four Clans we PLANNED to use, but I made five Clans to replace them.

All you need is a Wattpad account, right?