• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Numemon's attack was stopped by the Haze effect?

And I will edit in a response to Rex's question sorry.

Alright made the edits to both, hope they work.

But otherwise a great post, didn’t e Percy the omnidroid haha memories there

Hey I am a sucker for The Incredibles XD. Plus an Android with invulnerable armor that can only be self damaged would be more interesting an obstacle for Doomslayer to deal with compared to the average robot.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Done.

Also, the "item" talked about in the white text of my post was mentioned earlier; a small red bracelet.
This is the Full Gauntlet; a support item from the MHA-verse.
It was introduced in the movie, which is why it isn't used in the anime.
I placed it there so Midoriya will get a power boost down the line.
The Full Gauntlet was made by a Quirkless prodigy named Melissa Shields. She made it after being inspired by All Might, who she considered her uncle. Being great at calculations, she quickly decided from Deku's fighting style and by the scars on his hand that he couldn't fully control his Quirk, giving it to him as a gift.
The item itself acts as a brace. It can take the full power of One For All three times before breaking, and can be used indefinitely below this limit. Midoriya used it at thirty percent when fighting security bots when an entire facility was turned against them in a villain terrorist attack.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
You know, for however strong Chara is or isn't (I don't want to debate Undertale...again), she still fights with a metal knife...

Curious how I will play this.
no, she doesn't have the knife.
she uses a blade made of determination in this rp.
lore points to Chara having used a real knife before, but we never see her wield it at any point in time. the only character who does that is Frisk.

no, she doesn't have the knife.
she uses a blade made of determination in this rp.
lore points to Chara having used a real knife before, but we never see her wield it at any point in time. the only character who does that is Frisk.

Well good, this will be a fight at least. See how this plays out.

Honestly now I really want Erza to fight Chara. I feel she has even more determination than Undertale characters but lacks the mechanics or what not so I am curious how that would bounce off them.

comic

Well good, this will be a fight at least. See how this plays out.

Honestly now I really want Erza to fight Chara. I feel she has even more determination than Undertale characters but lacks the mechanics or what not so I am curious how that would bounce off them.
honestly, Chara could work for a LOT of 1v1 fights.

VF: Toph and Ninjago kid are in trouble. Can I pull a multiversal stunt NOW?!
Achilles, we talked about this.
VF: :@

Toph: Oh come on I ain't in trouble. This is gonna be fun.
3280963704_94fcb87cd3.jpg

i just realized what Sans is gonna do during the battle of Camelot, @Eeveechu151
he's gonna find himself a new jacket.
Obviously he'll steal Grima's :p

...Also looking for a place to put THIS as a theme. Not sure what for, but it's a theme for something. I think the RP is pretty much impossible to give a soundtrack to at this point, but maybe once everything is said and done it can be our final hurrah.

Oh yeah, expect a post out this weekend. If not then, Monday.

Last edited:
Alina: Alright, who's gonna help me kill the weed.
Flowey: :'|

Need at least a Goldenwalk Sewers character reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

comic

it's funny...
it's Saturday for me at the time of this post. 6:30 while i'm typing it.
Saturday is the day off for most people, especially those in schools. of course, those with jobs, as well as those who practice certain religions have things to do.
i myself spent the day doing a Future Soldier Program for the military. it was fun.
and a lot of people claim they're free on the weekends- but every single week. without fail.
Saturday and Sunday are always the days with the least amount of activity compared to the busier weekdays.
i think i know why. the answer is obvious. we're bored, so we get onto Charms and whatever else eases the bored tension of our spoiled generation. it's easier to do this on weekdays, because the weekends are our break- mostly. it's our free time.
anyway, i just thought that was kinda funny.
so next time someone says they'll have time this weekend? or this Saturday?
don't believe them. it's almost never true.

Alright, I want to make a couple more sequel claims if allowed. Korra from Avatar the Legend of Korra and Miles Morales from Spider-Man Into The Spiderverse (If he has not been claimed yet).

Welp, my returning cast members, and at least 2 of my sequel characters are gonna fangirl/fanboy.

Oh yeah. I'd like to reserve Ben Tennyson, as in CLASSIC Ben Tennyson from the ORIGINAL SERIES for the sequel.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's funny...
it's Saturday for me at the time of this post. 6:30 while i'm typing it.
Saturday is the day off for most people, especially those in schools. of course, those with jobs, as well as those who practice certain religions have things to do.
i myself spent the day doing a Future Soldier Program for the military. it was fun.
and a lot of people claim they're free on the weekends- but every single week. without fail.
Saturday and Sunday are always the days with the least amount of activity compared to the busier weekdays.
i think i know why. the answer is obvious. we're bored, so we get onto Charms and whatever else eases the bored tension of our spoiled generation. it's easier to do this on weekdays, because the weekends are our break- mostly. it's our free time.
anyway, i just thought that was kinda funny.
so next time someone says they'll have time this weekend? or this Saturday?
don't believe them. it's almost never true.
Is this a callout post?.../s

Gonna be honest most of my work gets down at 11pm+...I stay up late on Fridays and Saturdays specifically :p

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
This time on "What the hell is happening, why did this have to happen?" Comic types up two paragraphs about us lying about post times.

not intentionally a call-out...
but i can see where you'd get that.
Nah man, no worries. Was being sarcastic. And it's true. We are very quiet on the weekends. Hmm, let me stir up some discussion...

Raiden could beat Ruby and Yang.

Did I say discussion? I meant hornet's nest.

Nah man, no worries. Was being sarcastic. And it's true. We are very quiet on the weekends. Hmm, let me stir up some discussion...

Raiden could beat Ruby and Yang.

Did I say discussion? I meant hornet's nest.

I feel like this was directed at me XD

-----Edit------

I could see Raiden defeating either one of them one on one. As a pair is tricky but eh I'd need to dig up feats on both sides before drawing conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.