• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
@Comic Would now be a good time to introduce Mettaton? I figured after the death of Alphys, he'd go Neo (Which has been buffed to an actual form instead of what it was) and attempt to kick the shit out of Gaster.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
This post is going to be one of my biggest posts yet, well, not exactly, but it's bigger than last time and includes most of my characters.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
i mean, sure, just make sure to make it flow naturally.
would be kinda weird if Alphys died, and suddenly-
OH YES!
Thanks, bud, I'd be excited for my post if I were you, I mean, me finally posting is a massive event, I know, But I'm including Flowey. Also, my intentions were that MTT was watching the fight, but now that Alphys died, he's going Sicko Neo mode and is gonna attempt to wreck Gaster's shit up. And fail miserably, probably.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Thanks, bud, I'd be excited for my post if I were you, I mean, me finally posting is a massive event, I know, But I'm including Flowey. Also, my intentions were that MTT was watching the fight, but now that Alphys died, he's going Sicko Neo mode and is gonna attempt to wreck Gaster's shit up. And fail miserably, probably.
i wouldn't really peg MTT to be watching the fight from afar. especially if Alphys was involved.
i imagine MTT would probably be looking for her, and i also imagine that MTT probably knows about the True Lab, being one of Alphys' most trusted friends, so he'd probably head down there in search of her and encounter all this crap going on.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
i wouldn't really peg MTT to be watching the fight from afar. especially if Alphys was involved.
i imagine MTT would probably be looking for her, and i also imagine that MTT probably knows about the True Lab, being one of Alphys' most trusted friends, so he'd probably head down there in search of her and encounter all this crap going on.
I guess that works more, have MTT come in just as Alphys dies, go neo, and possibly hold up in a fight against the big G.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Btw, when does the trinity reach completion?
en0lpva26gr11.png

"Bah! Don't you try that with the King!" Dedede called out, boosters on his hammer showed as he fired a pair of power slams onto the shields to knock them away on impact before he charged to try and drive his hammer through Alpha on an overheard swing.
Hey
Hey Shen
You remember Alpha v Execk?

I was not aware Flowey attacked, I thought that Chara sent him to attack but he had not launched a direct one yet. Can you clarify it to me I apologize.
Bog controls Flowey. Also, seems like Haze's halting attack wasn't acknowledged?

Status
Not open for further replies.