• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to do this since Comic did, too. It probably isn’t as neat as his, though. Don’t judge me, I’m tired. I may have missed a couple reserves, though.

Peter Parker/Spider-Man

Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

Bowser

Thor Odinson

Rocket Raccoon

James “Sawyer” Ford/Riot Symbiote

Kaleb Storm (OC)

Drax the Destroyer

Meta Knight

Captain Douglas Jay Falcon

Marshall Flinkman

Gabriel “Sylar” Gray

Groot

T’Challa/Black Panther

Henry “Indiana” Jones Jr.

Lukas

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III

Toothless

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Frisk doesn't have to beat people to win. that's an option in the game, but the Frisk I'm using is a full-fledged pacifist. She will refuse to fight, and try to settle things with words and kindness.
she will only fight if it's absolutely necessary, like earlier with Gaster.

Chara has the same abilities as Frisk,then include all the LOVE Chara has obtained, and she outshines Frisk in every single capacity concerning combat.
In a 1v1, Chara would decimate Frisk.

Frisk doesn't have to beat people to win. that's an option in the game, but the Frisk I'm using is a full-fledged pacifist. She will refuse to fight, and try to settle things with words and kindness.
she will only fight if it's absolutely necessary, like earlier with Gaster.

Chara has the same abilities as Frisk,then include all the LOVE Chara has obtained, and she outshines Frisk in every single capacity concerning combat.
In a 1v1, Chara would decimate Frisk.

Aw that's a shame. Was hoping it balanced out the two somehow, but thanks for the clarification.

comic

Aw that's a shame. Was hoping it balanced out the two somehow, but thanks for the clarification.
Yeah, in terms of power. Frisk has a strong will, but Chara has the same SOUL, but is far more powerful and corrupted.
basically, think of Chara as evil Frisk.
and Chara is no joke, either. She's my most powerful Undertale character-
until Gaster obtains more power, but that won't be for quite a while.

Yeah, in terms of power. Frisk has a strong will, but Chara has the same SOUL, but is far more powerful and corrupted.

That was kinda my point with the question, and I had hoped that the good and evil side were balanced enough compared to each other to make for an interesting dynamic rather than one stomping the other.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

Even if she is that powerful she only has a melee weapon, so very counterable

That was kinda my point with the question, and I had hoped that the good and evil side were balanced enough compared to each other to make for an interesting dynamic rather than one stomping the other.

Eh more so a dark samus / samus relationship. Samus will never win, Dark samus will eventual defeat her

But Samus has beaten Dark Samus before. Like more than once, it just has Bowser syndrome where they keep coming back no matter how many times they are whooped.

Thing is...Dark samus is immortal. Samus is not. And Dark samus can multiply at an alarming rate. Samus will eventually die of old age if Dark samus never beats her before then. And the first three fights they had Dark samus beat samus in a single blow

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
I just had a thought.
LV stand for Level of Violence.
It was also stated that damage is determined by how much somebody wanted to hurt.
So, let's say that we have a human being at LV 1.
If they got into a situation where their emotions got riled up, immediately thought, "I want to f#cking kill you," would that in turn cause their LV to spike?

Thing is...Dark samus is immortal. Samus is not. And Dark samus can multiply at an alarming rate. Samus will eventually die of old age if Dark samus never beats her before then. And the first three fights they had Dark samus beat samus in a single blow

That's arguing a hypothetical, when it counts Samus always comes out on top struggle and all. Winning by "attrition" is not actually winning.

And the point is that dynamic is more interesting cause Samus can defeat Dark Samus and vice versa rather than one stomp the other every time.

That's arguing a hypothetical, when it counts Samus always comes out on top struggle and all. Winning by "attrition" is not actually winning.

And the point is that dynamic is more interesting cause Samus can defeat Dark Samus and vice versa rather than one stomp the other every time.

True as that is, samus WAS beaten in a few flicks of a wrist before Samus actually intigrated phazon into her suit...which he constantly poisoned herself with just to fight of Dark samus once encountering her.

The in general were a rather overpowered sci fi race...thank them for creating Dark samus

comic

Even if she is that powerful she only has a melee weapon, so very counterable
actually, Chara is capable of a multitude of attacks. Ranged and Melee.
we never see what weapon Chara uses in canon- if she even uses one. so i'm given a fair amount of creative control when dealing with things like this.
take Gaster for example. his attacks are mostly my own design, or inspired by something else, considering we never see what canon Gaster is truly capable of.

i'm not gonna spoil Chara's attacks yet, however. she might not even do any fighting in the Team Toph battle, and just have Flowey deal all the damage.
we'll see.

actually, Chara is capable of a multitude of attacks. Ranged and Melee.
we never see what weapon Chara uses in canon- if she even uses one. so i'm given a fair amount of creative control when dealing with things like this.
take Gaster for example. his attacks are mostly my own design, or inspired by something else, considering we never see what canon Gaster is truly capable of.

i'm not gonna spoil Chara's attacks yet, however. she might not even do any fighting in the Team Toph battle, and just have Flowey deal all the damage.
we'll see.

Is this what the sewer is setting up for?

Ts5F3wX.gif

Gotta agree with Comic on Frisk v Chara, but for a different reason. Chara one-hit-KOed LV 20 Frisk. Our LV 1 Frisk would stand no chance against that.

@Eeveechu151 is there something that Twilight & Dipper can find in the hut to give them anything useful to work with? As far as clues to where they are or anything to note?
When I next post, I’ll try to figure out what they could find.

Hey Eevee, could I get a link for Sky Patrol? Assuming it is an open server we can join.

Also, Burble, I know the plot just barely started, but no mention of Kaleb’s universe? Also, no mention of Meta Knight, Sawyer, Captain Falcon, or Drax at all.
https://discord.gg/5Tz8Xcr (Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers)
Public server, so anyone can join in. It’s a Sonic RP server tho. So Comic probs wouldn’t like it.

I managed to catch it in class. HOLY CRAP I'M HYPED. And for once, I might prefer the fire-type starter... I say for once because I've always favored the water- and grass-types in design :p
inb4 the third evolution of the fire-type starter looks like shit

comic

Does that matter, Shen? They’re adorable, and have awesome abilities. That’s all we need.
not entirely. they'd still need to be creative.
while the names feel pretty bland, the designs don't seem all that bad.
honestly, i don't do much Pokemon anymore. i have my ideal team, and nothing gonna change that.

Delphox, Zoroark, Noivern, Gardevoir, Weavile, Vaporeon.

believe it or not, i'm more about competitions than i am about battling, and my ideal team above never fail me.

...You do realize what site your on, yes?

At least Pokemon remains pretty solid in design...but I'm kinda ehh on them. I like the lil monkey fella though. Probably who I'm picking.
Don’t get me wrong, I like pokemon. But everything post Gen 4 has steadily gone downhill.
not entirely. they'd still need to be creative.
while the names feel pretty bland, the designs don't seem all that bad.
honestly, i don't do much Pokemon anymore. i have my ideal team, and nothing gonna change that.

Delphox, Zoroark, Noivern, Gardevoir, Weavile, Vaporeon.

believe it or not, i'm more about competitions than i am about battling, and my ideal team above never fail me.

Last region they couldn’t get creative enough to make a whole region of pokemon, soninstead they just chose alternate forms of ones we already know in replacement. Just seems they are unnecessarily pumping out more and more of these things

Ah, I’m the opposite. I don’t really care about the competitive scene. The world, stories and Pokemon themselves are what draws me.

On another topic, I’m adding Scorbunny to my OC’s Pokemon Team, and may also create a Discord RP server for Pokemon like the Sky Patrol is one for Sonic.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Don’t get me wrong, I like pokemon. But everything post Gen 4 has steadily gone downhill.

Last region they couldn’t get creative enough to make a whole region of pokemon, soninstead they just chose alternate forms of ones we already know in replacement. Just seems they are unnecessarily pumping out more and more of these things
I liked the Alolan Forms...

Status
Not open for further replies.