• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent seen either of them unfortunately.

MHA is a binge watch if you want to get Deku. If you can do it do it but your call. I'd recommend watching Into the Spider-Verse when you get the chance it's fantastic. But to make it short and sweet.

Both are young successors to respected and iconic heroes who try to take on the mantle and make it their own. Learning how to be a hero from the mentor (Well a version in Miles case) but making their own distinct path along the way.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
MHA is a binge watch if you want to get Deku. If you can do it do it but your call. I'd recommend watching Into the Spider-Verse when you get the chance it's fantastic. But to make it short and sweet.
I do have a soft spot for Deku’s design XD. I might give it a look

Both are young successors to respected and iconic heroes who try to take on the mantle and make it their own. Learning how to be a hero from the mentor (Well a version in Miles case) but making their own distinct path along the way.
That’s the case for many heroes/heroines. Supergirl, Robin, Yuri, etc

I do have a soft spot for Deku’s design XD. I might give it a look

That’s the case for many heroes/heroines. Supergirl, Robin, Yuri, etc

True but they are literal direct successors in a greater sense. Rather than just the usual sidekick they carry more to inspire the meaning of being that hero more than just working alongside them.

Also who is Yuri?

True but they are literal direct successors in a greater sense. Rather than just the usual sidekick they carry more to inspire the meaning of being that hero more than just working alongside them.

Also who is Yuri?

Hmm seems like supergirl still fits that description then. And many others, it’s more so a common trope than anything else.

Oh from Yuri on ice. Not the *best* example, but it came to mind

would you enjoy to engage in a highly unpleasurable experience?
u want bad TOM

...Anyways, why do people bother with such useless technology in MHA and RWBY if a semi-superpowered human can render it void? Especially in RWBY where there are exclusive and imteresting weaponry choices... Like someone goes through months of training to use a machine gun just for it to be useless and inefficient lmao

...And I guess I underestimated the RWBY cast if this is the case. Bullet-time is no joke. I knew Ruby was fast and Yang is strong, but that's sort of ridiculous if they can all hit a very quick reaction time much less avoid it entirely.

...And I guess I underestimated the RWBY cast if this is the case. Bullet-time is no joke. I knew Ruby was fast and Yang is strong, but that's sort of ridiculous if they can all hit a very quick reaction time much less avoid it entirely.
Yeah tell me about it, I see them in a whole new light now...

Can’t tell who is faster: ruby or J

u want bad TOM

...Anyways, why do people bother with such useless technology in MHA and RWBY if a semi-superpowered human can render it void? Especially in RWBY where there are exclusive and imteresting weaponry choices... Like someone goes through months of training to use a machine gun just for it to be useless and inefficient lmao

For all the people who are not training hunters/huntresses or pros I would imagine.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
I mean, building on that last conversation, Midoriya kind of separates from everybody else in anime, kind of like his Spider-Man was different when he first hit the scene.
They were both incredibly relatable.

For all the people who are not training hunters/huntresses or pros I would imagine.
Perhaps I don't know enough about RWBY (Which is true) but there's gotta be some low skill hunter tier weapons they could use. I get the Sniper Scythe is specialized and stuff, but your telling me no basic crook can use Roman's staff? Adam's Not-Jetstream-Sam-sword which is technically called wilt and bloom but it is Jetstream Sam's sword ad verbatem? These things aren't very exclusive, but I may be very bad at interpreting this.

@Eeveechu151 when should I drop Sylar? And when I do, where should he end up? I still kinda need a definitive answer so I can prepare.

Also, when should Marshall end up in Tony’s group? After the Camelot plot ends?

Perhaps I don't know enough about RWBY (Which is true) but there's gotta be some low skill hunter tier weapons they could use. I get the Sniper Scythe is specialized and stuff, but your telling me no basic crook can use Roman's staff? Adam's Not-Jetstream-Sam-sword which is technically called wilt and bloom but it is Jetstream Sam's sword ad verbatem? These things aren't very exclusive, but I may be very bad at interpreting this.

Well, the specialized RWBY weapons are (Generally) custom made for each user and some of them use this special energy source in Dust to power them for an added punch. Such as Weiss' rapier. Ask Eevee on the details when he comes back on line he'd know more.

My perspective? Cost. Each of the Huntsman and Huntresses can get special weapons through their families, usually, but look at good ol’ Jaune with a sword and shield handed down by his family. Ren and Nora likely got their weapons through saving up a LOT of money to get them - Nora’s especially, that hammer looks expensive - and Blake likely only has Gamble Shroud thanks to her parents and their large former role in the White Fang. I can’t imagine it’d be smart for Roman to just buy a crap ton of specialized weapons for goons not even trained to use them when a simple machine gun can deal with any non-Huntsman, and even then Roman has his own weapon and Neopolitan. Also the tech and dust he stole from Atlas.
@Eeveechu151 when should I drop Sylar? And when I do, where should he end up? I still kinda need a definitive answer so I can prepare.

Also, when should Marshall end up in Tony’s group? After the Camelot plot ends?
I honestly have no clue how we bring Sylar in at this point. He might not even be that useful to Z, to be honest... and I don’t think I was ever made aware that Marshall was apparently joining Team Stark? It might be better to put him in Fenrir after the Battle of Camelot.

Oh also, Shen, there’s that time Ruby uprooted an entire cafeteria into the wall using only her semblance :p
Our heroes, everybody.

Last edited:

3CB62682-822D-42EC-9A71-F5D63A81A68E.png

Okay, Dekiru. Stop. This is kinda just you trying to stomp Ruby at this point, and I’m not up for you slandering one of my personal favorite characters in fiction. Ruby’s semblance - her UNIQUE ABILITY, equivalent to her QUIRK in MHA terms, is her speed. She is in a different class than Deku. He’s a brawler, and she’s hit-and-run. They do not NEED to outclass each other. Deku is stronger than Ruby, and Ruby is faster than Deku. Can we just leave it at that and not turn it into a spite match?

Well, I did mention that it would be pretty cool if Tony and Marshall teamed up. Both of them can make amazing tech.

And Sylar could be useful to anybody who tries to get him. He can steal superpowers from other people. I mean, I know it won’t happen that often here, but that’s because nobody really wants their characters beheaded by one of mine just yet.

Yeah, you did say that. He MIGHT be able to join the Illuminati? Though by that logic we could just as easily throw him with Team Hiro thanks to Hank Pym.

And thinking about it more... Bringing Sylar on board wouldn’t be worth it, as he’s like Roman in that he’s someone Z would just dispose of, but making him useful also makes him more difficult to end. So I don’t think Z would bring him in tbh.

Yeah, you did say that. He MIGHT be able to join the Illuminati? Though by that logic we could just as easily throw him with Team Hiro thanks to Hank Pym.

And thinking about it more... Bringing Sylar on board wouldn’t be worth it, as he’s like Roman in that he’s someone Z would just dispose of, but making him useful also makes him more difficult to end. So I don’t think Z would bring him in tbh.

Wait what? I think Specter is crowded enough as it is

Status
Not open for further replies.