• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fiction Becomes Reality! (RP)

@Iazy guy who loves to eat @Lillipup07 @Bluebirdie
—————
It had been a few months since they arrived. People of extraordinary abilities, unlike the human kind. But....humans attacked, tried to control the charcters. But, a few days ago, they escaped. Its up to them, and the human race, to choose their lives now....

———————
Connor stirred a bit, opening his eyes. “Ugh....uh...what...?” He mumbled, looking around. He moved a bit, and yelped as he fell. “Ow....why....” He whined, looking up, realizing he fel, asleep in a tree. “Well....I guess its time to move....”
———————
Peridot listened to the people passing by, holding her breath. She was behind a rock, praying she wouldn’t be found. “These clods are stupid! They haven’t found me somehow! I guess I’m just that good at hiding.”

Silver walked through the streets, getting weird looks from normal humans. He sighed and kept going, avoiding eye contact with anyone. A smaller kid walked over and grabbed one of his quills, tugging it, while Silver pulled away. “What the heck kid!”
——————
Villager was relaxing in an alley. “This is nice.....I’ll set up this place so others can come here....and we can work together!”
——————
Stacy, on the other hand, was running for her life. “Get back here!” Taylor yelled, shooting darts and other things to slow the inkling down. “I....can’t keep running.....Is this it...?” She thought to herself. “S-SOMEBODY HELP!” Stacy cried out, and Taylor laughed, beginning to catch up more. “No one can help you now kid!”

"Are these dumb aliens blind or something? They should have seen us by now."
"Well, I do partially look like a tree."
"You look as much like a tree as a Gigagusher looks like a Limotubian."
"It may be because they're looking for other things."
"Yeah, like they won't pay attention to a 40 meter tall alien."
"20 meters tall now, apparently. Have you forgotten, Igni?"
"Oh, right. Sorry Anvei." The Firime absentmindedly kicked at the ground, staring at the floor. If there was one positive to the situation, it was that they weren't being hunted. Well, at least, not yet. Igni stared up at her partner, Anvei, an originally-40-meters-tall alien called a Freazer.
Said Freazer soon stared off in the direction of some distant noises. "Sounds like something's up over there."
"Yeah. Not our problem," replied Igni, impatiently tapping her foot.
"You should go investigate and see if it may soon become our problem."
"It will. If I get caught."
"So don't get caught," the Freazer snapped.
Groaning, "Fiiiine," Igni ran off. "If I get my head on a platter I'm blaming you."

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Sonic was relaxing nearby when he heard someone scream for help, he noticed an inkling running away from a human, he ran and grabbed the inkling, getting her away, Sans was sleeping on the roof of a building

Stacy yelped in surprise, looking up at Sonic. “Um...thank you mister.” She said quietly. “Uh.Whats your name sir...?”
—————
Taylor growled, kicking a rock. “I wont stop until I catch that purple....um....thing!” He yelled.

Dead account

"The name's Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog! " Sonic answered "why would that human run after you.. with a dart gun..." he said as he put the inkling down , "let's go someplace else"

Stacy nodded. “Agreed. Its never safe to stay in one area too long.” She looked around. “But...where should we go? People like him are everywhere, so any place is a danger. We must use caution around these “humans”. “

Igni eventually reached wherever the noises were coming from, which turned out to be near Taylor.
"Huh. Just another one of these dumb aliens," the Firime mused quietly to herself. "'cept this one's got a weapon. Jeez, looks like something a Darthvegan would use."
...maybe it'd be worth it to spy on this guy some more, see if he's got anything worth telling.

Taylor looked around. “Hmm...maybe setting a trap will work.”
————
“Woah!” Stacy yelled when Sonic grabbed her hand and started running. “Do you always have to do that...? Give me a warning next time....” She said.

Dead account

Sans woke up due to the commotion around him "what the heck? can't a guy just get some sleep" he said, looking at Sonic and Stacy ''woah man, calm down, were just hiding`` Sonic responded

Stacy hid behind Sonic. “How is that dead corpse alive...?” She asked, confused. She didnt know anything about monsters or magic and that kind of stuff.

Igni watched as Taylor looked around before deciding to set up a trap.
You know, I wouldn't be all that surprised if this dude was allied with a Dejehrian or something, the Firime thought to herself. Oh well, time to see what exactly this guy will set up...

Dead account

Stacy hid behind Sonic. “How is that dead corpse alive...?” She asked, confused.
((thats one line, fix please))
Sans , didn't like being called a dead corpse ''i'm not dead, i'm fully alive , what even are you? a squid or a kid?'' Sans responded while Sonic just shrugged

“I.....dont....know....?” Stacy said, more confused. “Logic doesnt make sense here! ITS COMPLETLY CRAZY!!!” She yelled.
—————
Taylor heard yelling, and he grinned. “Bingo.”

Dead account

''don't yell, you're gonna give out my spot'' Sans said , as he finally moved from his spot, ''man this is tiring'' he said ''well, were.. just gonna sit here..'' Sonic said

Dead account

“Kay.” Stacy said softer, sitting down. “How will we get home....” She thought to herself, feeling homesick.
((again, stop the one lines))
Sonic started to relax, for once since he got to.. this world, he didn't like it, but he had to stop running for once, he needed to protect the inkling he came across

Well, that sucks. Didn't get to see this guy's proficiency in trap-making. Although...it would be fun to see what he's gonna do, especially with that grin on his stupid face. Igni prepared to move as silently as possible in order to follow this guy.
~~~
"She'd be back by now, right?"
Meanwhile, Anvei was quietly sitting where she was, patiently waiting for her friend to report back. If she was taking this long on purpose, she swore-
"Who's there?"
The Freazer nearly jumped at that. Someone else was here?
"I should be asking the same thing. Reveal yourself," she responded.
There was a rustling of branches, but nothing more. "You're a fool if you think I'd just reveal myself to you just like that."
"Well," Anvei snapped, "I'll wait as long as I have to. It's not like you can run, either. So, who are you?"

(Sorry, I keep forgetting. I’ll stop.)

Stacy looked up at the sky, smiling a bit. “Well...this world has some things to offer....like friends....” She thought, looking at Sonic. “But....it also takes family away...” She thought again, looking at the floor, thinking about Vian.

Dead account

Sans, hearing those words, thought about Papyrus, who was still back home ''he might be worrying about me, '' he thought as he looked throught the roof, seeing a human walking with a grin ''oh i hope she didnt hear the yell''

Taylor looked up. “Ok...just gotta draw the kid down..” He stepped on a branch, and Stacy looked up. “What was that...?” She wondered, spraying ink on the ground, and jumping into it to avoid damage. She came out, looking around. “Hello....?”

Of course, Igni was in a tree nearby, watching this whole show. Oh, this is great! She can't wait to tell-
And then Igni realized something. "wait is he trying to kill a child"
WELL, THERE'S THE CATCH. Wow, this guy's just garbage. How's she supposed to stop him, too, when she's only 4 feet tall and he's at least 5 foot?? Maybe she could...break a branch, or something?

Stacy looked around more with a confused look. “Must’ve imagined it.” She mumbled. She turned around, but felt something grab her arm. “Sonic, this isnt funny-“ She turned, seeing Taylor. He covered her mouth, lifting her with one hand. “Finally, caught you.”

OH GOD RED ALERT. UH. What does Igni do in this situation?? Maybe she should just-
"aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
-scream at the top of her lungs. Yeah. That should do the trick.
~~~
While Anvei was staring down the tree this stranger was in, she heard a distant scream. "That sounds like-!!"
"Like what?" the Freazer's adversary replied. "It just sounds like screaming."
"Nonono, that's my friend," Anvei replied. "You stay right there, or I'll crush you. I have to see if she's alright." And without skipping a beat, the ice alien started making her way towards the scream.

Stacy started thrashing around, muffled screaming coming from her. Taylor laughed a bit, moving his hand from her mouth and digging through his backpack. He pulled out some rope, tying her hands behind her back, while Stacy just stayed quiet, terrified. “Ok little kid, c’mon...lets bring you back....”

THAT DIDN'T WORK, PLAN B IT IS I GUESS. Igni, with a short break to snap a branch off of the tree. jumped down to face this guy.
"STOP RIGHT THERE!" she cried, fury lining her voice. Ooh, this guy was worse than a Darthvegan...!
~~~
"Igni? Igni?" Anvei was looking everywhere. She couldn't have been caught, could she..? No, she's much too quick. "Igni, where are you?"
The Freazer, while still mostly collected, was noticeably getting more worried by the minute, especially after hearing a commotion up ahead. Well, let's hope that she didn't have to barge in and give whoever else was there a heart attack and a half...

Taylor turned to face Igni. “Look, I’ll catch you later...I have to bring this kid back to base. She wants to go anyway.” He said, and Stacy looked over. “N-No I-“ She got cut off by Taylor covering her mouth again. “C’mon kid...work with me here....”

"Obviously not. What are you gonna do, sell 'er to some Dejehrians for a quick buck?!" Igni retorted. "How sick of you!!"
She was holding the stick like some sort of lance. "And I swear to the stars above, if you try this bull on me, I'll make sure you're crushed under a falling Meteo-!!"

“Well, I dunno what that is, but selling her is a great idea.” Taylor said, and Stacy whimpered a bit. “Or, I can just kill her.” This set her off, and she bit down on his hand, and he took it away. “Oh, you are gonna kill me!? Like you killed Vian!? He was only 8 and you took him away forever!” She yelled, tears welling up in her eyes. “You murdered him...my little brother.....you ruined everything...” Her voice got quieter, only sound she was making was sobbing. Taylor ignored this, looking away.

"You BASTARD!!" Igni screeched. "Don't you have a heart?! Or are you gonna just off her like some cruel freak!! You're so cruel, even Darthvegans have higher standards than you!!!"
~~~
Oh, Igni was mad. She could hear her yelling, even from here. The Firime was even using her best insults, too. Anvei was currently crouched low to the ground, waiting to see if she should intervene, and if so, when.

“I dont know what a Darthvegan is either.” Taylor said, looking down at Stacy. “Besides, she’s the monster here. I’m a pure human, and she’s some kind of mix between a kid and squid.” He said, and Stacy couldn’t even respond, just trying to calm down. “Besides, her brother helped us with research. Now, we perfected something to kill of her kind. She’s our test dummy.” He said. “Now, you should be quiet, whatever you are.”

"That's..that's RACISM 101!!!" Igni roared, absolutely fuming. "You're not a 'pure human', whatever the hell that is, you're just some sick masochist that kills for fun!!" She waved the stick around, most likely threatening to attack or something.
"I HOPE YOU GET EATEN ALIVE BY A GIGAGUSHER AND DOOMED TO BURN ON METEO FOR ETERNITY!"
~~~
Oh jeez. She's very, very mad. The Freazer should probably intervene. But how? Should she mimic a deity or something along those lines? Simply swat whoever Igni was antagonizing aside? No, that'd probably harm someone else. She should probably try to intimidate them.

Taylor laughed a bit. “You know what? Fine. I’ll let her go...” He reached into the backpack he had, pulling out a knife and putting it on the back of Stacy’s neck. “...after some fun” Stacy began trying to break away from Taylor. “L-Leave me alone! I dont wanna die!” She yelled.

Okay, that was it. Igni lunged at Taylor with the stick, screaming bloody murder. "DON'T LAY A FINGER ON HER OR YOU'LL BE SHREDDED WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!!"
~~~
Anvei heard Igni scream. OH.
Within seconds, the Freazer was rising up off of the ground to stand upright, moving towards her Firime friend's cry. Then she spotted one of those weird aliens holding up another off the ground. So that's what she was so worked up about. Of course, she was going to try and intimidate him into letting the alien go. Intimidation is easy when you're so tall.

Taylor dropped Stacy, the knife slicing through the back of her neck. “I’ll be back kid...just wait!” Taylor yelled, running off. Stacy whimpered, looking up at Igni. “U-Um...thanks...o-ow...” She said softly, trying to push herself up.

"Ey, no problem," the Firime replied. "What was that guy's deal anyway?"
"I'm not entirely sure," the Freazer, having just arrived, replied.
Ohhhh boy. Igni turned to face her friend. "Uh...hi?"
"Hello, Igni. Picking fights with the locals now, are we?"
"I can explain-"

Stacy managed to get her hands out of the rope, looking over at the new person. She began shaking, but she didnt run away. She was terrified, unable to make herself get away.

Anvei saw how terrified the inkling was. "Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you."
"Yeah, Anvei's really cool," Igni added, internally snickering at her own pun.
"Now, Igni, care to explain what happened here?"
"Oh, uh, right," the Firime stammered. "So I was going to check out the ruckus, as you said, and there was this guy muttering to himself about a trap or something! I was all for watching him set it up, but he heard something and ran off. I followed him, and then here he was, tryin' to murder this chick or sell 'er or both! So, I was all like 'stop right there' and he kept on trying to justify himself, like, how sick is that?? He even used the fact that he thought the girl he was tryna kill was a monster and that he was doin' this for the greater good or somethin' like that. Eventually, though, he ran off like a sniveling coward, heheh. But he did say something about comin' back for me later. Guess I gotta keep this stick then, huh?"

Stacy put her hand on the back of her neck, then looked at it, seeing blood. “Uh oh....this isnt good...” She thought, wiping the blood of on her shirt. “This is fine...It’ll be ok....everything is good.....hehehe....” She mumbled, looking back up at the other two.