• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fiction Becomes Reality! (RP)

"Uh oh," Igni simply responded. "Uh, I don't know much about first aid. Just...try and keep adding pressure to it, okay?"
"Did that person harm you?" Anvei asked.

Stacy looked at Anvei, nodding. She didnt want to talk to these new people, even if they helped her. She couldn’t trust anyone, not after everything that happened. She wouldn’t trust them.

"Ah. What do you think they were trying to do?" Anvei asked. Igni, meanwhile, was looking around, waiting for that jerk to show his stupid face again...

She thought a moment, before speaking up. “Well....he used me in a experiment once...he can be trying that again...or trying to kill me, like he did to Vian....or selling me, like your friend said....” She said quietly.

"Oh, that sounds awful," Anvei replied. "Why do you think he's trying to do that?"
Igni tapped the stick on the ground a few times. She wanted to add, 'Cause he's a jerk, but that might sound rude, and completely ruin the tone her friend was going for.

Stacy shrugged. “I dont know...if I did, I would’ve found away to avoid all of this.” She mumbled, looking up at Anvei. “But...your friend stopped him, so that’s good...I think...I’m not sure anymore...”

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Sonic, noticed Stacy was gone, and Sans teleported both where they were "what happened?!" Sonic said, clearly panicked while Sans was looking at her wound, he gave her a legendary hero "eat this, you will heal after this " he said

Stacy growled a bit, moving away from Sans. She ran over to Sonic, standing next to him. “That human guy came back....he’s gonna try and take me away...I dont wanna go with him...” She said quietly, still shaken up by the whole situation, and still trying to recover from it

"Well, I'm glad you're alright," the Freazer would respond. "Let's hope he learns some manners and doesn't bother us for now."
"Yo," Igni greeted the two new arrivals. "She got attacked by some creep who probably wanted to sell her on the black market or something. I drove him off though."

Dead account

"Thanks, sorry i didn't notice..." Sonic said "geez, that would have healed her..." Sans thought , as he put the Legendary hero back in his inventory "oh, if he shows his face again he'll take the greatest beating from me!" Sonic said

Stacy looked up at Sonic. “But...what if he hurts you...? I cant lose anyone else.....” She said quietly, tears welling up in her eyes again. “I....I dont want you to get hurt....” She whimpered, grabbing onto the hedgehog and hugging him.

Stacy looked up at Sonic, smiling a bit. “Ok....if you think so...” She mumbled, letting go.
—————
Taylor said against a tree, thinking. He pulled out a file, looking through it. It contained information on every escaped charcter. “I’ll find out everyone’s weakness, then, I’ll find a way to use it.

Susie groaned, sitting up. "Ow...what the....? Where....am I....?" She wondered. She looked around. "Oh yeah....musta passed out after escaping......" She muttered. She didnt notice Jevil behind her. Jevil was told by humans to help them, or he would die. "Boo." He said, scarng the crud outta Susie. "HOLY S***!" She yelled, standing. "CHAOS! CHAOS! PREPARE TO DIE!" Jevil said happily, while Susie started running as fast as possible. "Why does this stuff happen to me....!"

Dead account

"I do say so" Sonic said, Goku and Natsu , were being chased around by some people who wanted to make them pets "wow, their power level is weak, i would need to hold my punches ALOT for them to survive one" Goku said, flying off with Natsu

Susie was so busy running, not paying attention, she couldnt tell where she was. She turned back, seeing Jevil was gone. "Phew..." Susie sighed, turning back to ahead of her, ready to stop, when she saw Sonic. "LOOK OUT!" She yelled, trying to stop, but ended up colliding with the hedgehog, knocking the two over.

Dead account

Sonic fell on the ground, completely oblivious to what just happened "uhm.. ow?" He said, getting back up , then stretching his hand, for a hand shake, "the name's Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog " he finally said, with a bright smile

"Ouch...s***...." Susie growled under her breath. She looked up at Sonic, standing. "....Susie. Nice to meet you I guess." She said, extending her hand and shaking Sonics. "Um...sorry for running into you...." She mumbled. "Wait, why did I apologize!?" She thought, turning away from the hedgehog.

Dead account

"Um, you okay?" Sonic asked "i remember her alright " Sans said "she's in my sequel don't ask, i'm self aware" he continued "timelines and stuff"

Susie looked over at Sans. "Kris told me about you. You don't seem to be a jerk though." She said, shrugging. Meanwhile, Susie felt a shiver go up her spine, as she growled a bit. "He's here." She thought, looking around for Jevil. "Uee hee hee.....did you find me? Lets play another numbers game....but this time, you'll lose today." Jevils voice said in her mind, and Susie put a hand on her head, stumbling a bit. "Great..."

Stacy, who was confused as heck, backed away. "Um...I'm not sure whats going on, so.....you guys can do it..." She mumbled, before ducking behind a rock. Stacy didnt trust anyone except Sonic, and now Susie was here, which terrified her.