• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Feralagtr's Trading Zone

Hey all!

Here I will post what pokemon I currently am looking for and what I am willing to trade. I will also update this thread so If you are looking to trade then check back here to see what I am trying to find at the moment.
The numbers before these pokemon are the levels of them.

What I am willing to trade at the moment:

100 charizard
100 dragonite
100 swampert
100 kyogre
100 groudon
100 typhlosion
47 garados
57 luxray
50 banette
50 primeape
67 poliwrath
55 lapras
46 kingler
54 magcargo
53 camerupt

What I want at the moment:

high level pokemon with pickup
cranidos
gible
munchlax
hippopotas
skorupi
feebas
uxie
azelf
gligar
Shiny pokemon I say I want after you state an offer
arceus
celebi
taranitars baby form( just had a memory blank)
shaymin
totodile
chikorita
regi rock
regi steel
regi ice
regigigas
dialga
jirachi
deoxys

my friend code is in my details to the left. Mesaage me if you want to trade or for more info on my pokemon.
I will update this page regularly.

Dynasty that is great. Just post here all the obes you will give me and all the ones you want and we shall trade again when we are both online.

Sorry for the late reply dutytrooper but I only just noticed your post now( that cant be good for business :o) I am not actually sure ig the typhlosion was ev traibed as I received it from someone else. If you still want to trade just say and I will post its stats for you.

And also Blisk sorry but im not in urgent need of shinies anymore and I hate to say it but kriketot isnt exactly What I want right now. Sorry :(

just asked the guy who gave it to me and he says it is definately not ev trained. He also says that i cant trade to anyone else for some reason. I would trade it anyway but he is my best friend and i probably shouldnt. However i think all my other pokemon are mine so have a look at some others. Sorrybagain for the inconveniance. :(