• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

fav pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's you're favorite pokémon mine is ho-oh,farfetch'd golem,dragonair,umbereon delibird and murkrow

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Teh top of teh top... Raichu hands down! ^__^

*Incoming geeky rantage!*
Currently I seem to be going through one of those phases where my favourite Pokemon are shifting... In the R/B/Y/G/S/C days my top three favourites were always Mewtwo, Charizard, and Raichu. I liked 'em all equally. After awhile my faves declined to just Charizard and Raichu - I'm not even sure where Mewtwo stands on my list anymore. Now it has basically wittled down to just Raichu. This is not to say I don't love the 'Zard anymore - it's still one of the coolest Pokemon out there - but I can't truthfully say anymore that I like it as much as Raichu. *Sagely nod*

Can I list my runners up, though? *Even if I can't I'm going to anyways :p* Mostly in no order:
Charizard, Snorlax*, Grovyle, Mew, Lucario, Zangoose, Arcanine, Lugia, Vaporeon... Probably gonna kick myself later on for forgetting some obvious faves ^^;

*The big guy has been a huge favourite of mine since I properly raised one in the G/S/C era, and now it easily threatens to overtake teh Zard as my 2nd place fave.

My favorites... hm...

Let's see, Tangela, Mr. Mime, Exeggutor, Farfetch'd, Weepinbell, Lickitung, Sudowoodo, Snorlax, Porygon, Porygon2, Gastly, Haunter, Ditto, Shedinja, Jynx, Magmar, Electabuzz, Poliwrath, Weezing, Clefable, Diglett, Dugtrio...

There are probably more, but that's the top of the list. :p

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Oh that's easy. Combusken, closely followed by Medicham, Snorlax, Gardevoir, Beautifly, Butterfree, Venonat, Azumarill, Flygon and Charizard.

Hmm... Three bug types...

Cacturne, Carvanha, Golem, Mightyena, Elekid and Seel are some of the Pokémon I enjoy. My other favourites are...all of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm... I'd have to say Blaziken, Gardevoir, Charizard, Dragonair, Flygon and Salamence. I love my dragon types, fire types are teh best and Gardevoirs just rule. ^_^

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
WOBBUFFET! :D

The poor little blue guy is so abused by Jessie in the anime. But he's so sweet! We got a bunch of the Johto League DVDs for Christmas, and saw the episode Wobbu-palooza - and it's the Best Pokemon Episode EVAR!! And Team Rocket's Robo-Mecha-Wobbuffet is the best of their mechas, absolutely hands down ;D.

I also love Poochyena & Mightyena, Pichu & Pikachu (I don't like how Raichu looks, though - the brown "gloves" on its hands. Sorry, Katie), Snorlax, Teddiursa, Shroomish, Eevee, Togepi, Bayleef... These are mostly all Pokemon I like from the anime rather than for playing.

My favourite Pokemon in the games are the ones who turn up regularly in my teams, so that'd be Snorlax, Starmie, Alakazam, Magneton, Castform, Gardevoir, and almost all Grass types.

Charizard has always been on the top of my list! My list kind of circulates as well, but right now my favorites are:

1Charizard
2.Ivysaur
3.Pidgeot
4.Totodile
5.Golduck

(As you can see I'm kinda in a Kanto-mood :p)

I can never decide on a definite top three so here's what I got.

1st. Lucario
Deoxys
Charizard
Blaziken
Typlosion
2nd.Rayquaza
Groudon
Mewtwo
Pikachu
Buizeru
3nd.Poochyena
Mightyena
Pichu
Eevee
Growlithe
Porygon

lickitung!!! ;D

I like other pokemon too. Blaziken is my second favorite. I just love lickitung for some reason. I don't know why. :-\

Edit by Linkachu: I've merged your two messages. Don't double post when it's totally unnecessary! >.>

OF the Kanto: Snorlax & Tauros

OF the Johto: Miltank & Smeargle

OF the Hoen: Combusken & Volbeat

OF the Shino: Munchlax &
Perap.

In order: Munchlax, Perap, Miltank, Combusken, Smeargle, Tauros, Volbeat, Snorlax.

=] ))

Er, if this is still open...

Persian. Hands down. Has been my favorite since RBY (I even had my friend who owned Blue trade me a Meowth when all I had was Yellow), probably will continue to be my favorite. Forever! *huggles Rei-chan, my Persian in Fire Red* I also like Meowth by association, but not as much as Persian.

Other favorites...well, I think like Katie-san, mine shift, generally based on what I'm writing about, what my RP characters have, or who's on my current game team. Currently, I really like the Weedle line, the Chikorita line (probably my favorite starter line), Ekans/Arbok, Seviper (I'm going through a snake phase @_@), Skitty/Delcatty, Tropius, Nincada/Ninjask/Shedinja, Spinerak/Ariados, Ledyba/Ledian (I think I'm also going through a bug phase), Castform...maybe more...-_-;;

For some reason, I generally like bug and poison types more...also grass times and normal types. I somehow steer away from fire and dragon...@_@ (though I have a Charizard in Fire Red, but that's partly because I wanted to match the cartridge color) I also generally don't use Eevee lines in RP (though I have a Vaporeon on my Fire Red team) and legendaries anywhere. Yeah...

Oh! But out of the Shino Pokemon (I'm putting them in a separate category since we don't know much about them), my favorite is Buizeru (squeeee! *glomp*), and has been since it was introduced. I also really like Pachirisu, and a bit less than that, I like Cherimu and Pochama.

So if they're really all early-game Pokemon, I think my early-game team is going to consist of Pochama-chan, Buizeru-chan, Pachi-chan, and Cheri-chan. @_@

you know i have to agree with prof. cinders about gaurdevior and im glad they add another eveloution to it...wat was it called ???

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
You've had multiple warnings now, and yet you still continue to do stuff like this... replying to a DEAD thread that has already been remade and stickied.

I'm sorry, but Naru-chan, until you read the rules and learn to follow them, you're n00b'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.