• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fate: The Sixth Holy Grail War

Link to the discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/fate-the-sixth-holy-grail-war.19834/
You may post once you get accepted in the discussion.

RP:
Vernon walked into one of the tall skyscrapers that belonged to Neuron with his daughter and son in his arms, while his servant followed closely behind him. "Master if I may ask why are you bringing Odette and Axel here?" Phantom questioned as he refered to the two toddlers in the council leaders arms. 'Well Phantom its because Odette doesn't like to take a nap when shes not with her mother and Axel wont take a nap until his older twin takes a nap" the dark haired man gently informed as Odette, who looked exactly like her mother except for her dark hair, smiled at her dads servant as Axel, who was a splitting image of his dad except for his blonde hair and eyes, waved at Phantom who smiled at the two kids

Nicole sat at her desk as she typed away on her white keyboard as she stared at her hologram computer screen. "Dusa and Cleo what do you guys know about the holy grail?"the beautiful blonde asked her two servants who were standing behind her. "M'lady the holy grail is very powerful but the last person who made a wish almost destroyed the world" Cleoparta informed as Medusa nodded her head

Vernon walked into his wifes office before setting his kids down. Odette and Axel instantly ran over to their mom and launching themselves on to her. "Hello, Medusa and Cleopatra" both Vernon and Phantom greeted as Phantom walked over to the two female servants totalk to them while the dark ahired council member walked over to his wfe and gave her a peck on the cheek before smiling at her. "so hows the research about the holy grail?" Vernon questioned

"Well i found out that my has to be something meaningful or else it will just be pointless" Nicole informed as she placed her kids on her lap. "Odette your such a pretty girl" Nicole cooed to her blacl haired amd blue eyed daughter. "Mama im pretty too" Axel suggested, the beautiful blonde woman smiled at her blonde son who had her eyes. "Of course your pretty too Axel" Nicole stated as she gave both her kids a kiss on their forehead bedore smiling up at her beloved husband

"Hey! What about me?" Vernon asked as he gave his wife his puppy dog eyes. "master I shall take my leave now" Phantom stated as the servant disappeared with a glow. "Nicole sweetie how about we go somewhere today? just the four of us a family" the dark haired male as he picked Axel up and swung the small boy around. "Dad I wanna get ice cream" the blonde boy in his arms demanded. "Axel have I ever told you how much you act like your mom like dear lord you even have the same hair and eyes as her" Vernon informed as the blue eyed toddler stuck his tongue out

As Phantom dissapeared so did Cleopatra and Medusa. "Vernon honey, you know that im very busy" Nicole stated as her eldest kid who was her daughter started to play with her moms long and beautiful, blonde locks. "Mommy I want ice cream too!" Odette screamed which made the tall blonde woman to slightly cringe at her daughtera piercing scream. "Odette my sweet and beautiful white swan, mommy is very busy at the moment" Nicole informed but all she got was a major tantrum from the dark haired toddler in her arms

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren entered the office and said "Nicole I've got the files on the cybernetics we sold yesterday and I..." he looked up and saw Vernon, Odette and Axel. "Oh I'm sorry I'll tell you later come on Ripper, come on Hood" he said as he slowly turned to leave and bumped into the doorway dropping the files everywhere.