• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fate of the Rebellious 2.0 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the year 2047, Mewtwo took over the world and wiped out the human race, putting Psychic types in charge and leaving Pokémon around the world to survive on their own. Today, the world that humans ruled is a thing of the past. Psychic types are at the top of society, treating the other types like garbage. Most Pokémon stay in tight-knit groups, creating clans and teams that don’t trust others much. All of Ash’s and his friends’ pokémon are on top of Mewtwo’s most wanted list and have gone into hiding, waiting for the day when Mewtwo will be overthrown, and peace will be restored to the Pokemon world. The Poké-world is in chaos, but there’s hope, and it starts with you.

Hiii! Welcome to Fate of the Rebellious 2.0! I did this awhile back in PFQ, but it got deleted due to inactivity. I’m hoping that this one will go a lot better...

Anyway, let’s get down to the basics!

Rules:
1. All Pokecharms rules apply.
2. Respect other RPers.
3. Up to 2 characters per person (if you think you can handle more please let me know first...).
4. Speaking of characters, fusions and variations are allowed, as long as the fusion isn’t part pseudo-legendary or legendary.
5. To make sure you read the rules, the password is Rebellious.
6. There is going to be a limited amount of open spots so please if you need to reserve a spot then let me know, otherwise it’s a first-come first-serve basis.
7. Each character can only have up to 4 moves, but if it’s a made up move (such as Pikachu’s “Draco Meteor Climb” in the XY anime), then that’s ok.
8. When in a battle, don't make your character always dodge perfectly or make their move hit it’s target (Pokemon can get tired).
9. Have fun!

Character Forms:
Name:
Nickname (if any):
Pokémon species:
Personality:
Backstory(optional):
Ability:
Special Features (if any):
Password:

Accepted Characters:
None yet...

Important Places/Groups:
Lumiose City: The government house is here, along with the Prime Minister (A.K.A Mewtwo). The place is crawling with Psychic types and security patrols.

The Farm: The ranch in Alola where Kiawe and his family made MooMoo Milk, but his Charizard keeps the business running now. Under it, however, lies the main headquarters of Team Rebel. From here they gather intel from around the world about Mewtwo and his government.

Team Rebel: A group made up of Ash and his friends’ Pokemon. They’re hoping to one day overthrow Mewtwo and his government, but for now, they gather recruits from all over.

Ok I’m done now... Bring on the applications!

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Someone hasn't read our rules, obviously.

The involvement of a Legendary Pokemon requires approval of staff, which you did not request or receive.

Thread locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.