• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Pretty sure that the homosapien that contains the XY chromosome whom refers to himself as @*that* guy on this website that has been given the name Pokecharms is in, for the homosapien that contains the XY chromosome that refers to himself as @Kyle From Hoenn whom is in charge of this RP which we partake in, has accepted the former, allowing him to post whatever he wants his character, whom he has named Ruby to do, say or think whatever @*that* guy wants

Thanks for the sudden genetic lesson.
But what I’m still concerned about, is that XY chromosome character one, more commonly referred to @*that* guy as far as we know, deleted his addition to the Roleplay Thread pertaining to the Discussion that we are currently partaking in, despite being accepted by XY chromosome character two, @Kyle From Hoenn. So essentially, I, one of the only (or am I actually the only?) people with two X chromosomes who is still active on this, am still puzzled about whether or not he left the entire thing or will be composing another post.
So the character with the XY chromosomes and the dominant Smartass Trait, commonly @CosmicSouls, didn’t clear that up for me, and instead restated what I already knew.

(I’m teasing. Please don’t hurt me. :>)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
It's a disease that I love having, homosapien containing the XY chromosome that refers to himself as @*that* guy on this site known as Pokecharms, I am flattered that you've shown concern but it is fine so shrug.

hi okay so
this has been dead for a

whiillleeee
and its like
super duper lame to admit but
i literally read through this when im bored
“huh there’s nothing to do
time to go read the rp”

and i feel like its been dead past revival :<<

so
this is my epitaph to this roleplay:

we had a nice run
i had a lot of fun
im glad i met you chirren even if it was over the internet on an otherwise unstable way to meet someone
also im still angry that aubrey and parker never got to do cute couple things ok bye friends