• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Fakéymon Starter competition

STARTERS.jpg

We changed our water starter from clamish to mermite

I just made the first stage of my Grass Type starter. I'll just leave it here while I work on the rest.

Species name: Llameen
Typing: Grass/Ground
Ability: Overgrow/Leaf Guard (hidden)
Height: 2'22"
Weight: 65 lbs
Pokedex entry:
The field Pokemon.
Llameen's body is made completely by earth, with his feet he can feel the vibrations in the ground. When they feel danger aproaching, they lie in the ground pretending to be part of the grass. When discovered, they roll their bodies into a ball and start spinning dangerously against their oponent.

Attachments

• Sin título-1.jpg
    Sin título-1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 52
I did. I finished it. Lilace looks good. It's name is Lily+Living+Vase. I will work on it's evolutions more soon.The problem is that Pokècharms won't let me upload it's sprite.

Last edited:
IMG_1413.PNG
W.I.P Stomasnake, The Belly Snake Pokemon. The concept for the grass ones are they each have a face on their belly! It's not very good coz I'm doing quick sketches of them to show them to you, then I'll get to work on the real ones!

Valower.png
I have made Lilace's evolution, Valower! The Broken Vase Pokèmon is pure Grass type, and it's vase is cracked. It is just a little harmless vase, right? Wrong. Valower is almost always happy, but if unhappy, it will release petals into the air that attack people near it.

It would destroy it's vase when it evolves again. What typing would you see for it knowing that? It has to be a dual-type. It might be weak, but the fire starter will be Fire/Steel and the water Water/Ice. It's going to be that.

Last edited:
Yeah, and the water starter is the only one that Does Not have a 4 times weakness, but at the cost of the worst defenses and not very good HP. It won't be able to take a Steel move.