• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Fakéymon Starter competition

I'm making a new pokémon fan series called Fakéymon. And while I'm working on a ton of other things, I need YOUR help making the starters! The dead line for this competition is the first weekend of November, so that's alot of time. Please, I need a ton of help with these, and dont forget to include there evolutions! ;) :) Thank you!

327019_Copy_of_Copy_of_Volcasaurus.png
These are my starters for Resona,
Salmanroot a grass type
Triflare a fire type
and Draglash a water dragon type
and the final evo:
Salmansaur:Grass/Dark
Volcaratop:Fire/Rock
Draglord:Water/Dragon

Last edited by a moderator:
339356_IMG_4593.jpg

My grass starter

Quetan - grass/poison
The empirial snake Pokémon
Evolves at level 20

Quetzan - grass/poison
The empirial snake Pokémon
Evolves at level 40

Quetzanus - grass/dragon
The empirial snake pokemon
Final evolution

Art credit goes to - @Professor Koda
Idea credit goes to me

Last edited by a moderator:
Starters!.jpg

HERE ARE MINE AND @Lord Of Pain Starters!

Fawnstump, the grassdeer pokemon, it's vines around it's body absorb sun and keep its energy up. at level 14 it evolves into Doevine, and at level 32 it evolves into Bucksleaf.

Panja, the red panda pokemon, Panja can take stones and use it's claws to craft shurikens. at level 16 it evolves to Pansnap and at Level 35 it evolves to Panslam.

Clamish, the bottom feeder pokemon, though clamish is small, it has a strong shell and can swim at 70 mph. at level 15 it evolves to finnloom, and at level 33 it evolves to mermaknight.

( I know I didn't do the second or final evolutions because I wanted you to... Just have doevine look feminine, and bucksleaf look super tough. keep Panja's evolution line Skinny and not too Kung Fu Panda... and have Finnloom look like a majestic fish with shell armor and Mermaknight look like a mermaid with shell armor...) Thanks a ton!
-Koda & Pain