• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fairy Tail RP

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I watched a bit more on fairy tail and I think I should be good. One question, can I have a character with demon slayer magic? Since Crims0n already has one I think it's alright

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
@Satokuye
Of course not!

@CosmicDreams
I'm so sorry! I have notifications turned off so I didn't see this until I decided to check this thread manually.
Secondly, I'm afraid the slayers are closed. Sorry about that.​

Attachments

• Screenshot72.png
    Screenshot72.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 34

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
It might take you a while, but if you're really not sure what to choose, you can look through this list.
Fairy Tail Magic
It has details on every type of magic both shown and/or referenced in the anime and manga. It's pretty big, but should be easy to navigate if you have some idea of what magic would suit your character.​

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yeah I just did that but most of the magic are either weak, not suited for my character I'm planning, or basically another version of somebody else's magic. And I like being original

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
More than one character can have the exact same type of magic, but still be unique. For example, look at these pages on Requip, Solid Script and Letter magic. There have been multiple users of these types of magic who use it in different ways, and there's even more ways it could be used that we haven't even seen yet. Those are just examples; there's plenty of other magics like this.​

Name: Karsi Eidsness
Appearance: 6'4, 108 kg, well-built, extremely pale skin, has blue eyes and long vermillion hair. His hair reaches his lower back and is always tied in a braid. Wears black clothes and has bandages
Guild Mark (colour and location): Black, on the back of his right hand.
Personality: Karsi is kind, in his own way at least... He loves fighting, he loves when he's in a tough spot, and he loves fighting against the odds. He thinks honor is the most important thing, and will not hesitate to attack even his own Guilmates if he thinks they're doing something dishonorable. To sum up, he's the "warrior that only thinks about honor" kind of person.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Love Interest: Open
Magic (only one type; Celestial Keys go here): Requip: The Knight

RP Example:
Karsi walked through the crowded streets of Magnolia. His vermillion hair, tied in a long braid that reached his lower back, was slightly waving as he was approaching the numerous weapon sellers that seeked to make their fortune in one of the biggest city of the kingdom.
A couple of seconds later, his blue eyes had already inspected any kind of weapon on showcase.
Sigh... just as I thought... What he was looking at was indeed low-quality metal. He instinctively touched his own sword, a long and thin katana that he always carried instead of storing it alongside his other weapons. It is true that he could store almost anything in a safe place with his Re-Equip magic, but that one sword had a special meaning to him.
He sighed again, loudly this time, and decided to continue walking. Maybe, just maybe, he would've eventually found something worthy of his money.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Draxon Eminy (eh-mih-nie)
Appearance: Golden eyes; Mildly tall; Black hair; White Bandanna over mouth; Gray cloak with ragged edges; Black hunter suit; Two daggers
Guild Mark (colour and location): Black; On back of neck
Personality: Draxon is the silent type and though he may sometimes seem strict, he's usually laid back. He doesn't mind insults, but will gladly accept a fight. He likes for battles to end quickly, but is still focused. He doesn't like to talk about his past.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Love Interest: N/A
Magic (only one type; Celestial Keys go here): Command T
RP Example: (Draxon may not like to talk about past but I do! Lol) Draxon was only 7 when he saw his house burn right in front of his eyes. His parents died in the fire saving him. He felt a presence nearby and immediately looked turned around. There, he saw his parents' murderer. "Burn in hell," is all he muttered. The murderer laughed as he looked at the child in front of him. "I didn't know you were a fortune teller of your own future!" the murderer yelled. Then, Draxon's powers awakened. He turned the murderer to a small being and grabbed him. Noticing a dagger of the murderer nearby, he grabbed it with his other hand. He made the murderer suffer before he threw him to the fire. Draxon then had no home, no family, nothing. He remembered of the guild his grandparents told him so much about. Fairy Tail.
Questions: N/A
Other: N/A

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@SamCats I do have a question, but I didn't want to sound like I should be a god, but I want to ask now. Draxon's magic can literally turn someone's organs rupture, so would that make him an S-Class wizard?

Your magic is not what makes you an S-class. Your character has to be extremely strong and skilled. For example, a weak wizard with your magic (Command T) would be completely useless, since Command T only works on people that are weaker than the user.
Also, I think we should try not to overpower our magic powers. You could turn someone's organs rupture, someone with water magic could completely dehydrate you in one second, someone with ice magic could just freeze your heart etc...

But let's assume we can't do that, or it wouldn't be fun.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
right the planning things out thing sorry I forgot. one thing I don't know is, if you have to earn it how come lauren starts with it?

Lauren's character is the daughter of two of the strongest wizards in the Fairy Tail world. That and the fact that his father is the Guild Master so you may say he asked for a "favour" maybe? C'mon it's not important

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sorry I'll post now. I was waiting for what you thought on the whole s class Draxon thing but since you don't want to talk about it I'll just post. It might be shorter than usual because I'm on my phone.

Im sure having one off villains dont need a bio but here's what i'm trying to do for the terrorist of this town.

a bandaged magician who uses air magic like a sniper

a cloaked mage who uses shadow magic

A giant gorilla that sometimes has an anti-magic shield.

so if you guys want to change anything. feel free.

I was gonna make the villain I control use Shadow Magic so do you mind if I just take over your 'cloaked mage'... I can still have him doing whatever you were making him do before.

And my other villain uses illusion magic

Last edited:
there are times when RP's have long gaps to them. if you have anything you want to post go ahead. i'm sure none will get mad you if you post on a thread that had a 3 weeks last posted.