• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fairy Tail RolePlay?

What magic do you think is better?

• Dragon Slayer

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Celestial Summoning

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Devil Slayer

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Requip

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Also, I just Noticed Something.
anime-erza-scarlet-fairy-tail-gif-Favim.com-4650483.gif
Zeref
hqdefault.jpg
Alex
Both have Ankhseram Black Magic

Irl me: i love me sum Zeref~Sama

my friend sent me this and i had to..
Hey! what did you just frikin say about watashi, you little baka?! Watashi will have you know i graduated top of my class in akademi, and i've been in numerous pantsu raids in my lifetime, and i have over 300 confirmed waifus! Watashi is trained in the hidden leaf jutsu and i'm the top slayer in the entire squad! You are worthless to me! I will wipe the frick out with your family witch has never been seen in magnoila, mark my fricking words because i am lord DesuDesuOniichan! You think you can get away with saying that? THINK AGAIN BAKA!

I'm sorry..

Remember Potato,
  1. You must never reveal sensitive information about Fairy Tail to others for as long as you live.
  2. You must never use former contacts met through your being in the guild for personal gain.
  3. Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might, you must never consider your own life to be something insignificant, and you must never forget about your friends for as long as you live.
And you May Join Again Whenever you want.

Whoa there yandere chan! You cant do that..dont you know that its rude to say stuff like that when its 2 days before a girls bday?
Melonie: *sassy* no wonder he doesn't have a valentine..