1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Fairy Tail RolePlay?

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by SoMeOnE yOu KnOw, Dec 25, 2016.

?

What magic do you think is better?

1. Dragon Slayer

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  2. Celestial Summoning

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
  3. Devil Slayer

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  4. Requip

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  1. So we just go where we left off on there? Im confused

2. Ok? So...pretty much, everything we did on here we re do on there? Sry for so many questions

3. No, Like How Barry and Melonie were going Down the hole? And Alex Waiting at the bottom? Thats what we continue.

4. Oh! Gotcha! So no kune....yay re do introduction of a character -.-"

5. :3 Its better then Barry/Alex Friendly Rivalry....or should it be Barry/Dasken Rivalry?....[​IMG]

6. Tru that! Anyway im gonna go to sleep irl my bday is in 8 days and ive been trying to plan something. Its been so boring at times my days felt like they've gotten slower XD

7. Finally getting the RP back on track

8. now to remember my characters
    Zap: Whatever
    Nak: i hate alex hes always beating me up
    Cody:*sleeping*
    Kan::DADDY

9. I gotta change Zaps personality replace shy with Sassy.

10. Welp im bored sooo
    Nak: oh god ultimate please no this always ends up with me hurt
    Me: >:)
    Cody:Alex Nak called you ugly, and he said Gray was better looking.

11. Alex: NAK GET YOUR ### BACK HERE YOU WOMAN!

12. Hey, Im making a Fairy Tail Askbox, How is Everyone up with that, I'll just Message you what they post, and You can go From their.

13. Alright....i may have found Alex's Hidden Personality.... [​IMG]

14. Oh, and as i said Above, How would a Ask box Sound?

15. Sounds like a good idea. Also how is fairytail gonna rebuild the guild house lol.

16. We did it More times then we can count (MOst were because of dasken.....) We can do it

17. O.o what the heck did dasken do.

18. .... It might be better to Show it, And did i say just Dasken? With Dask trying to Fight Barry...They Smashed Alex's Cake he made for Erza, And EVERY TIME THAT HAPPENED[​IMG]

19. So you can say, It wasn't Dask Who Destroyed the guild WHo Knows How many times.....It was Alex's Anger from them destroying ze cake.

20. What every happened happened to dasken did he just stop replying to the rp?

21. i dunno, But If Any of your members are Spying on the Guild when Its Rebuilt, Expect Lots of This[​IMG] [​IMG]

22. Erza:Alex
    NAtsu:Dask
    Grey:Barry

23. Also, I just Noticed Something.
    [​IMG] Zeref
    [​IMG] Alex
    Both have Ankhseram Black Magic

24. Name: Scarlet Kansore
    Sex: female
    Magic: Celestial summon, requip
    Attire: she wears a red Battle dress with her shoulders showing. The dress split at her waist. She has long pink hair with red eyes.
    She wore black boots and black short shorts.
    Personality: serious, courageous, fast, makes decision, leadership, is respected
    Past: She was abandoned at a young age and lived her life on the streets. One day a key dropped from a man's pocket. She picked it up and was able to summon a pink rabbit named Flounder. He had very sharp buck teeth. They became friends and she soon learned how to use her magic. She then decided to collect these keys and make new friends.

25. Alex:*Clap*

Accepted, You are Now our L.U.C.Y....

Aaaaand A new Female, Besides Elise, Melonie, Katrina, And The Others :3
    Alex:*Glare To Nalu*

Shipz 4 Dayz

26. Nak: GOD DANGIT THE FAIRYTAIL GUILD IS GETTING BIGGER! WE MUST ATTACK QUICKLY BEFORE THEY GET EVEN BIGGER.