• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join explorers of light (mystery dungeon rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I am going to follow the theme of the games, just not do it the same way.)

archen was always teased about his wings. He knew he was meant to fly, but every time he tried he fell face first. He fell, got up, looked around, and ran down an alley. He started kicking barrels in anger, and throwing rocks. "I'll never be a member of the guild," he moaned. He fell down in the corner, out of energy.

"Ow!" A small voice called when Archen threw rocks. A small Shiny Eevee with a red ribbon around her tail walked over to the Archen. A bell was jingling on the ribbon as she pounced on him, but flew straight off and hit a tree with another 'ow'. Eevee stood back and and shook her head, her one ear drooping slightly as she walked up to the Archen, shaking.

(Sorry im back now)
A joltik was hanging in spider web on the tree that Eevee flew at. The shaking woke him up, he didn't know how to make good webbings so he was tangled in the web "Help im stuck!" Joltik tried to yell while crying but he was so tiny it sounded like a squek

Archen sat there, but then heard a small voice. "Hello!" he said "who's there?" He saw a small eevee come out and pounce at him. He side-stepped and dodged it, but that sent the eevee flying into a tree. Archen went running over, "are you ok?" he asked, worried. He looked around, wondering what else he might of hurt.

Eevee's legs wobbled as she fell down "I'll never be in the guild...I'm so small and tiny, I even get KOed by a level one caterpie...." Eevee said and began to cry, not even noticing that her jingling bells are melting the webs off the Joltik that was stuck in it.

Joltik fell down screaming, he fell down on Archens head. He was so small that he almost fainted but he just got knocked out. He was not able to move nor was he able to do anything.

"at least you don't get teased by having wings," he tried to cheer her up. He felt a small thump on his head, so he picked up a small joltik, who was fainted. "are you ok?" he asked. He put the joltik on the tree, and looked back at the eevee. "maybe if we work together we can overcome our weak points," he said.

(I love how you just put the fainte joltik back on the tree Xd)

The Joltik woke up "What happened?" Joltik looked down and saw Archen and Eevee below him "Hello can you hear me? Could you help me?"

Eevee looked up "What good am I? I can't even jump over a stick" She said and sat up "But if you insist, ok" She said and wiped her tears away. Eevee cheered up a bit and Wagged her tail, causing the bells on her ribbon to jingle.

Using his good hearing, he heard the joltik yelling for help. "what do you need help with?" he asked. He looked back at the eevee. "first we should find our strong points." He started, "Mine is gliding and climbing." He looked at the joltik, "you could try hiding on one of us as we go in," he suggested.

"Ok thank you for helping me!" Joltik jumped on the ground happily then jumped on Eevees back "I am so small they won't notice me at all! Which is also kinda sad though..."

(when we enter, the guild will put us in training to make sure we are ready.)

Archen looked at the eevee, "we should try and see if they'll let us join." He started for the guild. "we'll have to find a way for you to get better at your jumping," he said to the eevee. He just kept walking, thinking of a way for the joltik to show himself without getting kicked out.

"I could maybe boost eevee if she needs help with jumping, i am very small but i am a good jumper! It is kind of a longshot but we could try" Joltik said while sitting on eevees back

Eevee whimpered as Joltik sat on her back "I don't know, some people say there meanies and like to bully small pokèmon like me" Eevee said and collapsed from the weight of Joltik, and when she sisd she was tiny, she was tiny, as in, just smaller than a caterpie. Even Joltik was bigger than her, witch was very upsetting.

(Ok you are smaller than joltik then arceus you are small)

Joltik jumped of Eevees back and ran around eevee "Im so sorry i thought i was light but i guess i have been eating too much lately! You sure are a small eevee though i have never seen anyone be smaller than me not even other joltiks. Did something happen when you were little?"

(Yup, that was my plan!)
Eevee sat up "Yeah, I'm the runt of the litter, clearly, the biggest, obviously my biggest brother, stole some of my size, that's why I'm tiny" she said and jumped on Joltik's back.

Joltik had a hard time carrying eevee "Even though im bigger than you i am not that strong, also my leg got crippled when i was a baby. I am unable to carry you i'm sorry" Joltik fell on the ground and started crying "I am too weak with this leg i can't join the guild and i can't grow stronger without joining the guild"

( I think it would be best if one of you made a mystery dungeon. I am running low on ideas on how to continue this, sorry!)

(I did, you guys can join, it's called Pokèmon mystery dungeon: Silver Rescue Team I'd your interested, also, I might get a seizure, check my status and you'll see why...)

(Well still i think i would rather be a part in the beginning sorry!)

(I made the rp if you guys wanna join)

Last edited by a moderator:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Alright, as this RP is now only OOC posts (keep it to a discussion thread next time, guys!) and appears to be over, I'm going to lock this. Let me know if you want this RP reopened or have any questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.