• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Explore the Lativia region!

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to the RP! here are the rules:

1.Follow the Pokecharms rules,I don´t want the rp get closed

2.No cursing,have kids here

3.Romance is allowed,whynaut?

4.Have fun :3

Name:
Nicknames: (if have one)
Appearence:
Type of trainer: (Ex.ace trainer,shiny hunter)
Home region:
Other:

the my form:

Name:Kel
Nicknames:Ecli
Pokemon: Rockruff (he name is Eno)
Appearence: gray T-shirt,blue jacet,red scarf,black pants,normally red eyes,Z-ring
Type of trainer: Normal trainer
Home region: Alola
Other:he eyes color change depending of he fellings

Kel was walking in the Marina,he was reached in a new region and he was very excited when his rockruff quited of the pokeball

Last edited:
I'll give it a shot. ^^
Name: Dasken Lauphage
Nicknames: Dask
Pokemon: Litten (Nicknamed Hearthflame), Diglett (Nicknamed Potato)
Appearence: 6' exactly, dark cyan shirt, black sweatpants, fedora, pinstripe jacket
Type of trainer: Normal Trainer
Home region: Kanto
Other: 16 years old; started journey late due to overprotective parents

Name: Lucy Jonhson
Nicknames: /
Pokemon: Fennekin (Nickname: Foxy), Eevee (Nickname: Rose)
Appearence: red hair, green eyes, red T-shirt, blue hoddie, white shorts, silver sneakers, red bag
Type of trainer: (Normal trainer
Home region: Kalos
Other: her Eevee wears flower crown

"Eno! you can´t stop getting out of your pokeball?" he said to the rockruff "ruff!" the rockruff yelled "anyways what you think are we going to find here" he said when he saw Lucy and walked in her direction "Alola!-I mean hello!"

the rockruff jumped in the Kel shoulder and yelled "ruff!" Kel eyes turned blue "maybe my rockruff liked of your eevee"he said looking at his rockruff

(Kel rockruff its just like ash pikachu)
"i´m Kel!" he said accepting Lucy hand "with sure this little rockruff here like everyone he finds" he said picking the rockruff pokeball and trowing but he don´t entered again

" by something no I heard have one trainer, the same thing happened with my rockruff his pikachu don´t entered in the pokeball just like my rockruff" he said looking at the rockruff "ruff!" the rockruff yelled

"That's because Pikachu is affraid of being inside of the PokeBall," Lucy said
"I keep my Fennekin outside of PokeBall and Rose....I don't like to put Eevee's in PokeBall." Lucy said and pet her Eevee

"this is kinda weird" Kel eyes turned green "urgh I hate when my eyes get another color" he said angrily "I wish my dad never was a crazy cientist" he said "ruff......" the rockruff said sad

"I think it's kinda cool to have eyes which change it's color." Lucy said
"Vee-vee." Rose said to Rockruff
"Some people thought that I'm weirdo because I don't keep my Pokemon in their PokeBall...." Lucy said

Last edited:
"at least you are not alone in the world" he said smiling, the rockruff jumped in the Kel head "ah! get out of my head Eno!" he yelled angrily "ruff!"

"Hey, don't yell at him." Lucy said
"Vee-vee." Rose growled quietly
"Sorry, I just don't like when someone punish Pokemon by yelling." Lucy said embarrasingly.

Name: Sky
Nicknames: Nope
Pokemon: Zorua (shiny)
Appearence: Normal shiny Zorua
Type of Pokemon: (Ex. Caught, wild, rouge) Wild Pokemon
Home region: Hoenn, but went on a ship and ended up here
Other: Not a trainer

Sky walked off of the ship, wondering where she was. There were voices everywhere, and she quickly adopted the form of a human from home, and walked past two trainers

"heh is okay" he said smiling the rockruff jumped of his head to a house "wow great jump Eno!" he said Impressed looking at the rockruff Impressed"raff!!!" the rockruff growled

Sky cocked her head, listening to a nearby Eevee. She went up to the eevee's trainer and said, "Excuse me, your eevee's saying that she's very tired after the journey here, and wants to take a rest."

"Huh?" Lucy ask confusedly "Oh, look it's Shiny Zorua." Lucy said
"Vee-vee." Rose exclaimed
"Uhmm..Kel, didn't meation that I xan understand Pokemon." Lucy said and blushed

"well that´s normal because one of this experiments my freaking dad made in me maked understand good part of the pokemons" he said to Lucy

"it's a Z Crystal" Kel awnesred picking one Z Crystal noticing it was one eeveeion Z "Well i'm not gonna use so........ I'm gonna give to you" Kel said giving to Lucy

Name: Soren
Nickname: None
Pokemon: Shiny Tyranitar and Rotom
Appearance: Blonde hair and scientist uniform with strange scanner on left eye.
Type of Trainer: Unknown Stranger
Home Region: Sinnoh
Other: Rotom can possess eye scanner.

Soren was waiting at the area where the ship docked when he noticed a peculiar group of trainers. He walked up to them to greet them. "Hello there young trainers, it really seems like you've all come far judging from the unique pokemon you all have." He says looking at the Eevee, Zorua, and Rockruff, his scanner glowing orange oddly.

Name: clair
nickname: none
Pokemon: Ralts
Appearance: White halter top, white pleated shorts, white low-heeled sandals, black messenger bag, and a black sea-star headband, with blonde hair and grey eyes
home region: Unova

Clair walks of the boat fixing her hair as she enters the terminal, holding her partner in her arms as she goes and sits on a bench, she pulls out her map and looks for a Pokemon center that may be near by. She looks up and notices a group of people that look around her age.

"Thanks!" He said noticing it was one cientist "agh! Get out of me your cientist!" He said angrily,he walked off "Lucy If ya wanna talk with me im in the Pokémon Center" he said walking in the Pokémon Center direction founding Clair "hey ya look Lost you wanna a Help" he asked

Soren looked confused at Lucy. "Wow what was that all about?" He asked Lucy if she knew what the matter was; his rotor flying out of his scanner making a zzzt sound.

"oh hello, um yeah im kinda lost this is a lot different from what im use to, do you know where the pokemon center is" Clair said looking hopeful. Ralts jumped out of Clairs arms and went over to rockruff, then tuned around and smiled at Clair

"yeah I know" he said pointing to the Pokémon Center "ruff!" The rockruff growled "heh I guess Eno liked of you" Kel said

"no problem" he said blushing a bit "and my name is Kel" Kel said "ruff!" The rockruff growled biting Clair hand "Eno!, I'M Sorry"

"ow!!, no no its fine that was my fault, thanks for the directions, my names Clair" Clair reaches her hand out to greet Kel. "well im going to head to the pokemon center the note professor juniper gave me said that i can meet professor Orchid in there."

"im sorry, do you want to come with me to the pokemon center, im sure prof. orchid could use all the help she can get" Clair said with a look of hopfulness in her eyes." Ralts seems to enjoy your company."

Soren headed to the pokemon center and greeted professor orchid. "Why hello again professor long time no see huh?" He says to orchid, grinning nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.