• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Explore the Lativia region!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"okay", as the two enter the pokemon center they find that professor orchid is talking to who seems to be a scientist, Clair greets them both.

Soren looks over to the two trainers that just walked in out the corner of his eye. "Oh it looks like some of them are here already! Hello there!" He smiles at the two trainers as his rotom quickly unpossesses and zips out of his scanner. "Zzzt!"

"whoa, haha i didnt know that rotom went into gogles, professor orchid i'm Clair you spoke to my mother and asked for help" Claid said (orchid) "yes i remember who you are dear, i wanted to know if you wanted to help me with the reserch of all the pokemon her in the Lativia region." Clair instantly agreed and asked if her friend could join her in her travels.

Professor orchid said yes he could and that she understood that but she doesnt have the time to go find them all herself, but that they might want to rest first and showed them where a hotel was. So the two friends went out and found the hotel and rented rooms (to be continued)

"Hmph, no matter, no need to rush the mission, I have to be patient when dealing with teenage trainers as eager and energetic as they are." Soren says to his rotom as he gets 4 more pokemon out of his personal pc Box. "I won't let this opportunity escape me hehe."

Name:Audrey Nick:Aud Aud,Lil,Jeanette Gender:Female Pokemon:Brionne(Opal)Popplio(Pipo),Wingull(Quli)Magnemite(Micheal)Growlithe(Amino)Slowpoke(Adden) Appearance:Brown Hair,Light Brown Skin,Wears a Brionne Jacket made from her Sister Type of Trainer:Nice,Water Type Trainer,Loves Swimming Home region:Kanto Other:She has a Rotom Dex which is a Rotom

Last edited:
Name:Audrey Nick:Aud Aud,Lil,Jeanette Gender:Female Pokemon:Brionne(Opal)Egg,Wingull(Quli)Magnemite(Micheal)Growlithe(Amino)Slowpoke(Adden) Appearance:Brown Hair,Light Brown Skin,Wears a Brionne Jacket made from her Sister Type of Trainer:Nice,Water Type Trainer,Loves Swimming Home region:Kanto Other:She has a Rotom Dex which is a Rotom
Is this Late Also?

As morning arose Soren finally left the office to pursue his mission further. "Nows the perfect time. Go Accelgor and Greninja!" The pokemon come out of their pokeballs ready for their commands. "Accelgor keep track of that trainer with the Rockruff and Greninja the one with the Ralts." The pokemon nod in understanding and both quickly disappear into hiding. "Good it shouldn't be long now hehe."

"I guess I should go outside" he said getting out of The hotel and founding the accelgor,the rockruff wanting protect the trainer jumped in Kel front

Name: Swift
Pokemon: Haunter, Rhydon and Tauros
Appearance: Red hair, Black jacket and Black leggings
Type of Trainer: Team Elements Leader (Evil team)
Home Region: Lativia
Other: Is the most powerful teamleader made

Swift spots a trainer outside of a hotel, he looks like a trainer so he watches him...

Soren walks up to his Accelgor and looks at Kel. "Huh I told him to be sneaky hehe. No matter though, my rotom scanner detected z crystal energy on your rockruff, I want to know where it's at hehe." Soren says as his Accelgor glares at the rockruff intently.

Name: Erin
nickname: none
Pokemon: Snivy
Appearance: Dark blue cap, Red t-shirt and a jacket to go with it. dark blue jeans and dark black boots.
home region: Unova

Clair had been in the town shopping all day looking for berry's and stuff to make a delicious meal for her friends. As Clair walks up to her room door she notices a stranger watching them, "hello" she says struggling to carry her bags.

Soren looks at Kel and the pokemon and withrdaws his Accelgor. He then looks to Kel again as if he knew him. "Hehe well then… Kel… I need to know where that Eeveeium Z is right now. You're from Alola so this familiar face should be persuasive enough." He throws a pokeball and a large high level Bewear emerges and looks down on the Rockruf.

Soren looks at Kel and the pokemon and withrdaws his Accelgor. He then looks to Kel again as if he knew him. "Hehe well then… Kel… I need to know where that Eeveeium Z is right now. You're from Alola so this familiar face should be persuasive enough." He throws a pokeball and a large high level Bewear emerges and looks down on the Rockruf.

"I don't have fear of a bewear I have This" he said trowing one ultra Ball and a haxorus emerge of The ultra Ball

Clair heard something happening outside of the room she walked out to see a Bewear and Haxorus staring each other down, " Enough!!" Clair threw out her milotic " Use captivate" she cried out. both Pokemon stopped looking at each other and and settled down. " Whats going on here, why are yall fighting!?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hmmm not bad at all, I shouldn't have underestimated you two." Soren says withdrawing Bewear into its pokeball. "But jsut remember this isn't over now, I'll find out where that z crystal went and how your rockruff was able to detect it." Soren then disappears along with his Rotom using phantom force.

Soren and his Rotom reappeared at his lab at the pokemon center. "I should have known it wouldn't be so easy. Being who he is he won't be a simple target but I've dealt with much worse." Soren says to himself as he interchanges more of his pokemon at the pc box. "This should do the trick hehe…"

"Hmm interesting." Soren says to himself as his Rotom floats around observing swift. "Well what would be in it for me if I let you join with me in my plans?" Soren asks curiously

Status
Not open for further replies.