• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Experimental Island (RP)

Alex spoke softly as he answered her. "Yeah I think I hear someone talking. I am going to take a look." With that Alex seemed to almost fall alseep with his hung low. Though that is not really the case as he was still standing, just looked like he was asleep.

A second later, Alex appeared behind a tree where he could see two being talking an almost fully white pony, and a person with a sword. He did not know who they were, but he suspected that they did not know how they got there as well seeing as the pony did not look happy with the human.

Bree pretended to be a normal fox just in case the horse with a horn and a creature similar to her new friend were dangerous.

Northern Star glared at Eli for a bit before sighing. Wasn't her fault that he hated her.

Atsuko rubbed the creature's belly.

Last edited:
"Depends on what your intentions are. If you are here to do harm then I would take it else where." Alex had a hard look about him. He may not be someone who stands up for themselves, but he does do it on a daily bases. "Besides why should I be the one giving you my name when you are the one with a weapon on you."

"Well then that means that you will be waiting for my name then." Looking to Northern Star, Alex spoke to her. "If you are not as rude as this guy right here, then you are more then welcome to ask me anything you would like." Alex's face softens as he spoke to the pony. Turning to Eli, he spoke one last time. "No one wants to be stared at by someone with a sword, when they have not done anything to that person. Besides it shows that you do not want peace when your hand is resting on the handle when you met someone for the first time. Just because you do not use it, does not mean that mean that it is not any more threatening."

Alex smiled at Northern Star. He was glad to know that someone was at least nice enough to introduce themselves. "My name is Alex Hallowell. It is nice to meet you." Alex turned to Eli and spoke to him. "I guess you got your answer. Now if you want any more information then you will have to ask in a nicer tone then you just did." Turning to Northern Star, he spoke to her. "If you would like to join me just past these trees then I will gladly answer more of your questions."

With that he seemed to flash in a white light and disappear in front of their eyes. With a gasp he was back into his body. Looking to the fox that seemed to be acting like a regular fox, he spoke to her. "One is kind, but the one with the sword I am not so sure. We will have to see. They will be coming in a minute, so you can drop the act if you want to."

Bree looked at Eli. Her fur fluffed up at the sight of him. "Hello! I'm Bree." The red-gold fox trotted up to him, sniffing. "Who are you?"

Northern Star walked up to the three and stuck her tongue out at Eli for a split-second. Her eyes then rested on the fluffy fox. "Aw! She's so fluffy!"

Bree fluffed out some more. "I'm not fluffy!"

"It was not how you spoke to me, but how you act towards someone who seemed to be nothing but kind to you. I watched a little bit of your interaction before you spotted me. Not only that, but I could feel how you felt towards Northern Star. It really shows how someone is in how they treat animals. No offense Northern Star." Alex had the book in his arms again, and his backpack on. It was not there before when he spied on the other two.

Bree looked at Eli and shook her head. "All I know is that I went to my nest after a huge meeting for the Traditionalists, then I ended up here. What I can say though is that that way," she pointed north with her nose, "is just a huge cliff into the sea."

Atsuko looked down at the creature, still rubbing her belly. "What?"

Bree shook her head. "I told you, the sea. And very sharp rocks." She sighed. "Let's stay away from there." The fluffy red-gold fox nodded her head to the south. "I suggest we check out that way."

Atsuko laughed. "Get off of me, you furball," she said in a caring manner. There was a huge smile on her face.

"Yeah it might be a good idea to keep moving until we can find a spot to make camp. Then from that point we can start marking down where are and explore in different directions and find a way back." Alex had been looking with a pointed glare at Eli. He hoped the guy would calm down towards the pony. They are all in the same situation, so he hoped the guy would be kinder then what he had been.

Bree jumped up and trotted forward, walking south. The fluffy red-gold fox seemed to be in a very good mood as she led the others south.

Northern Star glared at Eli. So he was nice to everyone else, and he disliked her for something she didn't even do. It irritated her. She held her tongue, having the jealousy of everyone else and her slight distaste of Eli manifest.

Atsuko laughed. "You're an energetic little thing, aren't you?" She gave the Eevee a smile as watched her.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Only when he blinked and reopened his eyes did Fria Bandit find himself in a new, unfamiliar place. And yes, is possible for new places to be familiar, as they could be a new place similar to places you’ve been before. No, this place was unfamiliar, as he stood on ground in a forest that he’d never treaded in, that didn’t seem to have any lamps or outposts or trails. “What the? What happened to- no, better not disclose his name.” Fria said to himself in his somewhat ever-whispering southern accent. “But, logically, shouldn’t he be here too? It would only make sense, considering all we really know of... any matter, I think I should find somewhere to stay, or maybe someone to talk to.” He said. At his hip was his revolver, and today’s bullets were Hellish element. He then began to wander through the forest.

Alex raised an eyebrow as he walked forward. He decided to skirt the edge of the cliff and try to find an opening to a beach. "If we can find a beach, it might be a good idea to build a shelter there. That way we can start on an SOS signal incase someone should pass by. It might also be a good idea to gather a bit of firewood along the way. If someone was flying around in a plane, then they will see the smoke and wonder what if their is someone who needs help."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "A fine plan" he bent down and picked up a small fallen log, carrying it along with, every so often bending down to pick up stick, kindling, tinder.

Veon exclaimed "Vee vee!" she leaned down on her front legs and playful growled

Northern Star followed everyone, also picking sticks up, trying to show that she was going to be a productive member of the team. Besides, if she was disliked over nothing then she had to give a reason to be liked, and the only way to do that was to make herself to be a valuble member.

Atsuko held her and out for the small creature to play with.

"Since we might be here for a bit, why don't we start telling each other about ourselves. If their is anything that we can do, and what skills we all have." Alex had been leading while also picking up sticks and branches for a fire. He had put the book of shadows in his backpack.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Veon stared at the hand a few seconds before pouncing, landing on her hand and softly placing her teeth on it, not biting down.

Eli looked over "Well, do you want the full list? survival talents? titles?"

Esey walked out of the bushes in front of the group, picking a large quantity of berries in her psychic grasp before going back in the bushes

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Royal-blue eyes suddenly flashed open as Paige Evans awoke from her unconscious state. She sat up immediately, her eyes suddenly beginning to glow blue in her fear.
"G-Guys? Where are you?" she asked, looking around for her friends. She was definitely not in Snowdin anymore, and the pair of friends she'd been hanging out with were nowhere to be seen.
"Hello? Someone? Anyone?" Paige cried out, unsure. She was beginning to get really scared. This was just like when she'd fallen into the Underground, minus the demonic flower that had nearly taken her life. (She was glad it hadn't.)

"Well anything you are comfortable giving. It would be nice to know what we all can do, so we can split work up between us." Alex was not as hostile to Eli as he was before, but he did not like how he treated the pony. He would still be weary of him until he proved he could put the hatred behind him.

Northren Star nodded and smiled. "I'm a fourth level unicorn that specializes in navigational magic. My friends call me the brain of our triad and I'm a researcher in the Magic Branch of Equestria. I focus more on artifacts and finding out if they're considered dangerous or not."

Bree opened her mouth to speak, until she fluffed up again and pointed her ears ahead of her. "Did any of you here that?" The fox stalked forward, listening. Every once in a while, she glanced at the bushes the strange cat thing disappeared into.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Out of the area around him, Fria heard a voice. “Hello? Someone? Anyone?” It cried. “The heck was that?” Fria said to himself. At least the voice confirmed that another being of cognitive reason was nearby. “Not necessarily a human, but it could be.” Fria thought, as he was not really a human, and was still of cognitive decision and thinking. He decided to check it out, considering having some knowledge of what else was here would be useful to him. He began to tread in the direction he’d heard it from, his revolver holster making a little clicking noise with every step.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Paige jolted up, seeing.. someone approaching her. She initially felt relieved... until she saw the revolver in his holster.
Letting out a squeak of fear, her SOUL suddenly appeared in front of her as her eyes glowed royal blue. A blue transparent force field appeared in front of her.
"Don't come any closer!" she squeaked, trying to sound brave. It wasn't working. At all.
Her hands glowed blue, as she prepared to use telekinesis to stop him, if necessary. "Who are you?" she asked nervously.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“I could ask the same to you, but looking at your and seeing your initial response to me, it seems that you don’t know what you’re doing here either. The name’s Fria. And I don’t have a reason to harm you, so you can drop the force field. Unless, you still afraid of this, that is.” Fria responded, calmly and whimsically. He dropped his revolver at his feet, as well as his knife. He then stood there with his arms crossed, and wondered if his face was scaring the child, considering he had a shadow that continuously devoured his features other than the red glowing eyes, which were probably not helping in this situation. “If you want me to leave, I’m fine with that, just thought I’d check out what was going on seeing as you sounded young and all.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
She dropped the force field, slowly growing less wary. She was not frightened in the slightest by his appearance - she lived with monsters in the Underground, after all - so she was relaxing slightly. Her nervous demeanor began to drop.
"Paige. Resident human of the Underground and holder of the Integrity SOUL. But... I'm guessing I'm not in the Underground anymore..." She laughed, trying to make light of the situation and failing miserably. She held her SOUL above her left hand, contemplating it for a moment, before letting it disappear back into her chest.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“A soul, huh? Interesting. I guess you could kinda call me that in a way. I mean, my power is channeled through a user. And really, I don’t even know how I’m able to be here without him being with me. Anyways, I’ll be taking these back now.” Fria said, picking up his revolver and knife, resheathing and holstering them. “Now, let’s see...” he said, as he began to use his Trace-Back ability. Not only did he use it to copy the footprints under Paige, which he didn’t care if she noticed or not, but he began searching spots of the ground with it, looking for any form of foot prints or fingerprints.

Alex put a finger to his lips. He wanted the others to stay quiet as he looked around in his astral form.

Channelling his power, Alex's head lowered, and looked as if he had fallen asleep. In a spot up in a tree, Alex spotted two other figures. One a girl, and the other with a revolver at his waist. He was glad to feel that the man did not have any ill feelings towards the girl. He knew that he could send the bullet flying if needed. Jumping down he brought his hands up in a surrender position.

"I mean you no harm. I am just wanting to ask you if you know how you got here, because I have no idea how I ended up in this forest."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Paige jolted in shock once again, her SOUL appearing once more. However, this time she did not put up a barrier - she was beginning to relax. The royal-blue heart vanished back into her body.
"We mean you no harm either. I do not have any idea how I got here, I just woke up and Fria here found me. We haven't seen anyone else except for you so far." She looked down.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Fria turned around to see the guy, shorter than him by a few inches. He scanned the ground under him to pick up his footprints, and then stopped using his power. “Sorry for scaring you a bit, Paige, but that faint red glow you see is my other ability, Trace-Back. It allows me to collect and recreate finger and footprints, and trace them back to where they came from. Anyways, you’re not really here, are you? That feels like it’s a scout form. Not that I’m assuming that your a bad person or anything, just thought I’d mention it.” Fria responded after Paige. His expression did not change while he said this, as he just stared at the guy in silence.

"Well it goes two ways. I am able to pick things up in this form, but I am not able to use my other powers either." To show that he was able to do things like in his normal self, Alex picked up a large branche and threw it high into the air. With a high jump kick, he was able to break it in two separate pieces.

"Though you are right this is mainly an astral projection of my true self. If you would like to meet up with me and the others that are looking for a good place to camp, then you are more then welcome too." With that Alex left with a flash of light. In a gasp, he was back into his own body.

Turning to the others, he told them. "There are two more that have no idea how they got here. They will probably be joining us."