• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Experimental Island (RP)

JOIN HERE: https://pokecharms.com/threads/experimental-island.21704/#post-812757

The island is huge, the edge being a huge cliff edge. They do not want anyone to leave. At least there is a temperate forest. It's everywhere. This is now your home. @Frontier Master @EmoKitty21 @Eliiiscool @EeviumZ

A young vixen woke, her green eyes blazing. How she got here, she had no idea. She didn't even know where here was! She shook her head and looked around. She needed to get back! To help the Tradtionals! She sprang to her paws and ran to find the way out of, wherever she was. The red-gold fox painted as she looked over the edge of a cliff. She took a step back as pebbles fell beneath her paws. Where was she?

Blue eyes fluttered open as she looked around. Wasn't she in Canterlot? Last time she checked, she was. The mostly while pony stood up and looked around. Doing a quick navigation spell, she figured out north and south. She sighed as she walked through the forest, doing the spell with her light pink hued magic. The fact she was lost irritated her. And she didn't like the fact she was so alone.

Atsuko woke with a start. She instantly knew she wasn't in the Fire Nation. She sat up and assessed her surroundings. Maybe the Earth Kingdoms? That sounded reasonable. However, she didn't think that was were she was at. The young firebender stood up and tensely walked through the forest, leaving it for some barren land. She continued walking forward until she was facing a steep slope beneath her. If she tried walking down it, she would die from falling. However, it would be possible for something to go down there, just nothing on the island.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli's eyes slowly opened as he gained awareness of his situation. He slowly stood up and brushed himself of, looking in his jacket, only to see very little in it, still some things, but not the amount he would like. He sighed and began to walk, looking around for anyone else "Hello?! Anyone!?"

Veon woke up, she looked around and jumped on Esey, waking her up, She looked around, realizing this was not their home, she got up and started walking, looking for food

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli moved towards the voice "Hello? where are you?" he called out, he was nearing the voice, but not seeing the face behind it quite yet

Esey found a berry bush, sniffing it over to make sure it was safe before beckoning her child over so they could both eat

"Somewhere in front of you. West side." Northern Star snorted as she walked closer to the voice. Who it was, she had no idea. But the young unicorn had to find out! She stepped closer and closer until she saw the human. She waved a hoof and smiled in greeting.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli spoke out "Yeah, yeah" upon spotting the unicorn, he froze, looking at her with a look of instant distrust, bordering on hatred, his hand moved to his sword "Where am I?"

When Northern Star felt Eli's gaze, she shrunk back, trying to distance them. "I honestly don't know. One night I go to bed in Canterlot, planning to help Fir-Sunny Glow with her garden the next day, then I'm here. Weird, right?" She mentally beat herself up for almost saying her bestfriend's true name.

Atsuko walked away from the edge and back to the forest. She saw strange creatures eating from a bush. She fought the urge to force fire onto her palm and watched the two wearily.

Last edited:
Northern Star raised a hoof up. "Hey! Wait! Don't you think it would be a better idea if we stuck together? I mean, logically speaking, there would be tons!" She followed Eli, not wanting to feel alone again. Besides, the only other one here that she knew about hated her for no reason that she could think of. She never met him before!

Atsuko, deciding that they weren't dangerous, sat down. "So, what exactly are you? And what are your names?" She was unsure if they would even answer.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Veon had her fill and bounded over to the newcomer, deeming her friendly "Vee vee Eevee!" she jumped into her lap and nuzzled her. Esey calmly finished her meal and walked up, sitting calmly a few feet away "Espeon..."

Eli responded "If I can't stop you"

Atsuko nearly jumped back in surprise of this sudden affection for her. She petted the brown ball of fluff. "Um, nice to meet you to?" She smiled at the creature sitting in front of her.

Northern Star stopped for a second. "Was that a threat?" She didn't sound angered in the slightest, only curious. She shook her head and trotted to catch buck up with her new traveling companion. "If I tell you my name, will you tell me yours. We cannot just call each other stuff."

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli did not look back at her, after a few seconds he spoke "Sure kid"

Esey let Veon have her fun for a few minutes, with Veon nuzzling and jumping up on the firebender, tring to get her to play

Northern Star nodded and smiled. Now she was getting somewhere with her travel companion. She cleared her throat. "I'm Northern Star unicorn of," she was silent for a bit, thinking. "Currently Canterlot." She chuckled. "But all my friends call me Star."

Atsuko instead of playing, became for the brown creature. She tried calming the brown one down giving the pink one a pleading look. She wasn't used to this much love. Birds weren't known for their cuddlyness.

Northern Star nodded. "Nice to met you Eli." She sighed. "I have a question though. I want permission to ask it." She gave a nervous smile. While she acted friendly, she knew Eli didn't really like her. Why, she had no idea.

Atsuko got up and followed the two creatures. She wanted to keep an eye on them.

Alex had been in the attic of the manor home of the Hallowell's. It was a place where the young witch came to enjoy the solitude of working on potions and new spells to fight evil. Which is something him and his sisters did on a daily bases. Sometimes Alex would come up to attic to read from the book of shadows. He had spent many nights up there studing spells and potions from the ancestral book.

That was how Alex found himself waking up in an unknown place. It is not hard to see how he had woken up since, he fell from three feet of the ground and a large book fell on his chest. Looking around it seemed that he was in a forest of some kind.

Standing up, Alex dusted himself off and picked up his backpack and book of shadows. With the book in hand, Alex spent a few miniutes trying to get his bearings sorted out. He was glad he still had on his boots, seeing as the ground was covered with branches, leaves, and other things that might hurt the soles of his feet if he was barefooted.

Northern Star narrowed her eyes, not sure whether to ask her question or not. She decided that nothing to bad would happen, so she straightened up. "What is 'the multiverse'?"

Atsuko still followed the two creatures, not bugging them as they looked around.

Bree left the cliff edge and reentered the forest. She thought she smelled something that wasn't there before. However, she was unsure. The red-gold fox bounded into the forest, finding someone there.

Alex looked around the spot he had landed in. It seemed to be dense with trees. With each new sound Alex knew something was there. Turning around he spotted a fox. Well it is a forest it would not be unheard of for one to be there, though it seemed to be looking at him.

Knelling down, Alex spoke calmly to the creature. "Hello there. I seem to be lost. Do you think you could help me find the main road or something?"

Alex waited a moment for the fox to respond, but it did not look like it was going to. Alex shook his head. "What am I doing. I am talking to a fox like it can understand me. I must be going insane."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli rolled his eyes "The collection of every universe inside the Multiversal boundary"

Veon looked in another hole and called out to Esey, she checked it out. Esey walked over to a spot of sun and laid down, Veon happily exploring a around the small clearing.

Bree shook her head. "Wish I could, but I'm honestly as lost as you are." She walked up to him. "What even are you?" She shook her head again. "Nevermind. Let's just find a way out of this place."

Northern Star nodded and remained silent. It seemed as if Eli didn't want to talk to her. Even though more questions ate at her. The mostly white unicorn bit her tounge to remain quiet. She just hoped that he wasn't the only one here. And if there were more people around, then they would be nicer to her. Well, talk to her without seeming aggravated.

Northern Star tripped over a root and caught herself. However she bit down on her tongue. She gave a muffled ow as she opened her and stuck out her tongue. "Bit my tongue," she said as her tongue out. She followed Eli some more, not sure if she should continue talking. She sighed. "Am I annoying?"

Bree twisted her body around and faced the way she came. "Not that way. It ends with a large cliff." Her green eyes gleamed as she faced the newcomer again. "Maybe that way, behind you."

Atsuko looked at the two creatures. "You never gave me any answers. But I guess you are kinda like Singi, cannot speak like us humans."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli spoke "I'm just looking for someone else." Not really a response to the question.

Esey looked up at the human, looking eyes with her for a few seconds before starting to groom herself. Veon took notice of the human as well and bounded over to her.

"Aren't the only one," Northern Star muttered, hoping that Eli didn't hear. "You didn't answer my question!" She snorted as she stamped her hoof on the ground and narrowed her eyes. She trotted after Eli once more. "If you are trying to make me dislike you, you're doing a good job."

Atusko smiled at the small creature and held out a hand, to allow it to sniff her hand first. She often did that for the turtleducks before she tried petting them.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli did not seem all that bothered "If you want to, that's about what I expect"

Veon sniffed the humans hand and then licked it, jumping up on her and looking up into her eyes with a playful demeanor

Northern Star was silent for a second. "What do you mean by that?" She sounded genuinely confused and interested. "I certainly never saw anyone like you before. I would've remembered something like that."

Atsuko reached to pet the brown creature. She hoped that she wouldn't scare the little thing.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli did not look back "Never heard of anyone like me?"

Veon pushed herself into the humans hand as she purred and cooed. Esey glanced up every so often, just to make sure Veon was safe and behaving, not that she distrusted the human, but still.

Northern Star shook her head. "Unless you're secretly a Changeling, no. And even then, Changelings aren't that bad, unless you're a part of Cryslasis's hive." She had a much more hopeful look on her face as she expressed her unpopular view.

Atsuko continued to pet the creature and paid no mind to the other one.

Alex thought for a moment. Knowing that it would be good to find shelter, water, and a source of food, Alex thought of the best way to go about that. "Ok so the way I see it we have two options, we can either wonder around until we get lost, or we can find supplies and build a base so we can do some searching for a way out of here. I do think it might be better to find a place that is relatively safe so we do not have to worry about being out in the open at night."

Northern Star nodded. "You know, most ponies don't like the Changelings. I can see why, with the recent siege on Canterlot, happening five years ago. I mean, it's not right, but I understand why they dislike them." She shook her head. "I know a Changeling personally."

Bree nodded. "I mean, I can just settle anywhere. But we can find somewhere for you to stay if you need it." The fox trotted around the newcomer, waiting for him to get up.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli did not respond to this one "How did you get here?"

Esey got up and walked into the underbrush, going to get some berries to bring back for later, leaving Veon with the human.

Northern Star shook her head. "I already told you, I don't know." She sighed. "All I know is that Fire, er, Sunny Glow is going to kill me. I promised her I would help if she assisted me with that report."

Atsuko kept an eye on the younger creature as she continued to pet it.

Last edited:
"It might be a good idea to establish a base camp if needed. That way we can be under cover if there are threats and we can not find our way out of this forest." Standing up, Alex turned around and headed for deaper in the forest. He wanted to try and find a spot that would be good for him and the fox to stay if needed. Then they can start to explore the area while marking their trail afterwards. He had a feeling that they would be there for a long time.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed "You kind did" he said the word kind like it tasted foul. Before a reply could be had he stopped, looking into the woods and listening, he thought he could hear someone...

Northern Star flinched at his words. The last time she checked her people did nothing. "I don't know what you're talking about," she whispered. However, she was starting to get tired of playing the sweet innocent pony. If his tone didn't change soon, then she would be the snarky, innocent pony. Besides, she was getting tired of trying to appease Eli.