• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

event 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
after getting 1 shiny legendary dog pokemon . trade it to your pokemon black and white version . it ennables you to catch a zorak level 60. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poke99 said:
after getting 1 shiny legendary dog pokemon . trade it to your pokemon black and white version . it ennables you to catch a zorak level 60. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Zoroark is actually level 25, but thanks for the news! Even though its old...

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
If I had my mod powers you'd be so banned right now, poke99.

I really hope that this isn't the only way to get Zoroark. I immediately saw him crawling his way onto my (new) team, regardless of his stats.

blarg88 said:
I really hope that this isn't the only way to get Zoroark. I immediately saw him crawling his way onto my (new) team, regardless of his stats.

Erm.. you could still evolve Zorua, right?

This will most likely be a way to get a Special Zoroark, one that probably knows Claw Sharpen(perhaps it's a move specifically for the event? If not...) or a move that very few Pokemon can learn(not neccessarily powerful, but useful to say the least).

Also, given that Zorua evolves into Zoroark, this appears not likely to end up like the Manaphy/Phione relationship. Zoroark seems to be just a rare Pokemon(would this be due to a small amount of Zorua in the Wild, or can he be found in the Wild too, and is extremely rare?) that is not Legendary, and Nintendo is releasing info on the event at a super-slow rate to kill our brains and keep cool game stuff as much in the dark in possible :3

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Poke99-

If you are going to post news, please make sure it IS news. And IF it is, usually one exclamation mark is enough. And when I say usually, I mean all the time.

So yeah. Consider yourself warned. Oh, and topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.