• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Enchanted Pokemon Funtime Action Adventure Fiesta

I suggest trying to find something solid to stand on. Maybe that'll be less likely to get sucked under the sinking sands, should said sands sink (Try saying that one five times fast!).

If I can make a guess, it seems you're now blacklisted by the Trapinch's family, or it is most likely the thing that was gonna take the "bait". Brace yourself and charge up another water gun in your mouth.

[size=8pt]ftw, since when do earthquakes happen in the desert?
You may be in serious trouble Wooper, usually only really strong pokeymans can learn earthquake ;D;
Still.. It shouldn't hurt too much.
I mean, you are part ground-type aren't you?[/size]

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Ground is regularly affective against ground, Belle.

In this situation.... I dunno what to do. XD How about...

Run for cover? But don't dig a hole or climb onto the prickly green stuff again.

[size=8pt]Okay guys I will remain calm
Feet on the ground, look for cover, run for solid stuff and have water in your mouth[/size]
This is like patting your tummy and rubbing your head at the same time!
[size=8pt]It's very hard for Woopers because we do not have hands[/size]
a18.png

a19.png

Eh...? It stopped.
I get it! These guys must be earthquake-stoppers!
Just like lifeguards or firefighters, only for earthquakes.

Oh... maybe not. The big rocky thing and the fluffy guys on it say they're bandits.
They must be the ones Trapinch was talking about!

a20.png

They said that Trapinch was being a meanie and trying to catch them.
Since I taught him a lesson, they wanna take me back to their boss so he can reward me.
That's awfully nice of them, but I never taught Trapinch anything. I've never even been to school before!

I dunno that it's okay to get rewarded for something like this... but I don't wanna be alone in this weird place.
Should I go with them, guys?

What they mean by 'taught him a lesson' is 'did something mean to him, but he's doing mean things to other people'. Any way, you can go with them, but be careful: if they seem to want you for something else, run away.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Those glasses scare me. I mean, really scare me. And I don't really trust these bandits, but...

Go with them, and if they want you to do something like, kill others or make you join them (unless they're good bandits), then attack them and then run away. Or just run away, but attacking is good (I love weakening others before running because then I'm almost sure that they'll be distracted and then slowed down, so I/You'll have a head start).

lol that was random, and yet somehow it was to be expected....Well Wooper, considering all these strange events, you should consider that offer, at least the boss can give you an idea of what's really going on in this crazy desert...

I don't trust these guys. Those sunglasses look awfully suspicious. Unfortunately, I don't think you have much choice. A desert isn't the best place for a water type, even if you are part ground, so any allies might be a big help. Remain wary, though, in case they want to trick you.

Wooper, those sunglasses=win.
So they can't be all bad..
I mean, if you go with them, you might even get a pair O:
But remain cautious- sunglasses, no matter how cool they are, always hide something..
[size=2pt]like EYES hurrhurr.. -sedan'd-[/size]
But really, just listen for any hint on their intentions. People have a tendancy of letting others in on their plans at times like these.

BLUUUAAAAARRRRGHFF.png

So... the next update might be a bit slow in coming.
I've been nailed in the face with a bug, and I've got to have 100 marks worth of material ready to submit for art class in a couple days.
I'll try to keep things going smoothly, and once Christmas break comes, I'll have much more free time to devote to you lot. :]
Thanks for your support/patience/firstborns.

(Love the pic)

Wooper, perhaps you were bait to catch these bandits. In other words Trapinch=good, them=bad. Just guessing, though. Be careful. I guess, go with them, but have an easy escape route planned.

Well, I guess I'll say you don't know when another, more powerful pokemon is going to come around looking for you because you knocked out their Trapinch friend/family member. I say go with these guys, they can protect you, but have an escape plan in your head if things get nasty.

xmas.png

And Wooper makes her triumphant return at last. End hiatus with a merry Christmas and a happy New Year. :]
Just between you and me, I don't even do Christmas. The only day I celebrate is Talk Like a Pirate Day. Woopaaarrgh.
I experimented a little bit with my coloring style this update. If it seems a bit rough, bear with me. I'll return to the usual method next time around.

---

Alright, I'll go with these guys. I don't think it could go very wrong.
a21.png

We grabbed Trapinch, too, then we started tunneling. It was kind of a bumpy ride, but we went really fast and it was fun.

a22.png

We ended up inside a building! I don't know if we're underground or not right now, though. There aren't any windows.
Onix and Doduo left to take Trapinch somewhere, since he was hurt. (Oopsie.)
They said for me to go talk to the boss. I guess that's him over there on that throne.
It's kinda... shabby, though. The seat's just a pile of dirt.

a23.png

That's Diglett, guys. He's the bandit boss.
He heard about what I did, and he's real grateful, but he needs my help for one more thing.
See, they're good bandits, like Robin Hood. (Who's Robin Hood, guys?)

It's like this: they only steal from people who are richer than them. There's this town full of greedy meanies who hoard all their stuff and don't share, though, and the sheriff of that town is Trapinch's mommy, Flygon.
Flygon's been getting in the way of their justice, and Diglett says only I can help the bandits stop her.

Well... I know it's bad not to share. Especially if you're something called a share-if. That has share built right into it!
I think I wanna help them. What do you guys think?

[size=8pt]@Snapdragon: C8 ADGFDHFDYAAAAaaaAAaaAAAAY!111!!1?.

Dang.
He's pretty radical, Wooper.
I mean.
Really.

Anyway. Robin Hood was revered as a Hero (but those pollyticians didn't seem to like him much) because he stole from the rich and gave to the needy, keeping naught for himself.
What a pal.

Still, you don't really want to be getting in the midst of their fighting..
I mean, they're doing some pretty dangerous stuff :/
Why don't you see if they can get you home in exchange for your help?[/size]

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
To Tama: "Talk like a Pirate Day" came from Battleon, right?

To Wooper: I don't think you should force others to share. I mean, it's their stuff, so they get to decide what to do. Unless they're stealing, right? But we don't know if Flygon is stealing (taking stuff that don't belong to them and claiming it as their own), and believe me, Flygons are pretty powerful. I don't think you should mess with Trapinch's mother until you either become stronger, or find a strong buddy to help you out, prefferably a water, ice, or dragon type.

You can help ONLY IF they let you, not to fight, but to actually talk Flygon and her grounp into sharing with others. But if things start to get violent... run.

I think you should skip being involved at all. Because this sounds kind of like gang wars, which end up very violent. Also, since it's hard to decipher who's really good, if it's both, or neither, it's best to remain aloof.

Robin Hood was a cool guy. He wore tights. And that's always good, right?
And with glasses that cool, how could Diglett be bad?

And you're right. If the Share-If doesn't share, she's not too much of a Share-If, is she?

If you help them out with your problems, maybe they'll help you get home to you cave?​

Yeah, I find their story kinda fishy, too. It's all double-talk and half-truths. Sounds to me like they're trying to trick you into thinking they're noble, but they want all the riches for themselves. A real Robin Hood steals to support the less-fortunate, not to sit around in gilded thrones (which were probably stolen as well).

I think you need to hear the sheriff's side of the story. The sheriff's there to protect people and put the bad guys in jail. Tell them you need to think about it, then sneak out to see the town for yourself (the Trapinch may be able to help you get there, so be sure to find him first). If you can't do that, then go along on one of their raids and let the sheriff catch you so you can talk to her.

This might get ugly. You should go confront the sheriff to see her side of the story. It wouldn't hurt to try to learn an ice move just in case things get ugly if you know what I mean.

Sorry for the wait. It kind of occurred to me now that if I'm going to have threads linked on the front page, they should maybe actually be somewhat active and all. :V
Next time I have a major, story-altering choice, I'm definitely making it a vote. I decided to count the "maybe help but only if you don't fight and you can have a tea party with Flygon and also they give you a pony" suggestions as "no" votes this time around, because making too many demands of a bunch of shady thieves would probably have the same end result.

Hm... well, you guys have a good point. You've never steered me wrong before.
[size=8pt]Except when you told me to punt that cactus.[/size]
a24.png

I told Diglett that it's better when everyone gets along and talking about friendship and feelings is smarter than fighting, and that I didn't really think I was okay with his idea.

a25.png

Oh, hey guys.
Um... what's... uh...
[size=8pt]What are you doing THAT IS NOT FOR GRABBING I NEED AN ADULT D:[/size]

a26.png

Apparently Diglett does not think very highly of pacifism.

On the bright side, I landed on my tail when they threw me in here, so I can get up on my own.
Good thing, too, or I'd have been in a real pickle.
So, uh... what now, guys?

[size=8pt]First off, let me just say that I am totally against cactus violence.
And that goes both ways :/

Secondly, kudos to you for being so clever and using your tail to get you back up -thumbsup-

Um. Thirdly.
Ummm.
Maybe you should try to find some way to cut through Trapinch's ropes, since it's becoming more and more likely that he's the good guy c:
You wouldn't know any of those cutting moves, but maybe you can chew your way through..? ._.
Or maybe use your horn-y-things to slide them off. Trapinch's shell is pretty smooth, there might not be a lot of resistance.[/size]

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
If someone throws you into a room full of bars, first off, they must be the bad guys if you're the one that was talking about friendship and stuff, while they were talking about stealing mula money.

So, get up and dust yourself off, and tell Trapinch that you're sorry for attacking him. Tell him that it was an accident. And after that, cut his ropes so he can dig you guys outta there. Hopefully.

Yeah, these are the bad guys all right. And since they threw Trapinch in there, too, he's probably not with them.

So...you can either get him to dig the way out, or maybe if you turn sideways you can slide through the bars? I hope you know how to run really fast if you attempt sliding through the bars. Let's leave it at that.

Well those ropes look more like bandages to me, so maybe you can wet them down so they'll become less durable? Then like Mudskipper said, you can turn sideways and slide through the bars.

@Snapdragon: Pure genius.

@Wooper: You should apologize to Trapinch and explain what happened. Then escape using your slippery body.

I did not tell you to punt a cactus. v_v; You could've kicked a tumbleweed or something.

But that's water under the bridge, so to speak. I agree that you should escape with Trapinch, but I'm willing to be that one of you knows Dig. Maybe you could Dig your way out. (Which could make for some very short-sighted bandits...)

Awww, and they had cool glasses...well personally I wouldn't know who to believe, for now, I'd suggest you escape, use your slippery body like leehage says. Free the Trapinch too, poor thing.

Also Dig if its possible, I don't know about diggin through metal, but hey, Diglett pops around just about anywhere, right?

oh noes :O Do you know sludge bomb, ancientpower, or ice beam? (woopers can learn em) or maybe earthquake? scratch that, that's a bad idea ^^;
I'd free trapinch and apologize and then get outta there with those attacks above, or if you don't know them maybe trapinch can help?

I say Ice Beam is your best bet, as so far everything you've met is weak to it. Which, of course, means if you don't know it already, learn it, and fast! Wake up Trapinch, too, apparently since he's not evil, at least not too much so.

Yanno, I joined these forums pretty much just for this thread. I loves it. :) The art is adorable, there's some great humor ("I NEED AN ADULT!"), and it's a really neat concept. :D

Now, Wooper, I think that you really need to do everything you can to escape from that place. The Trapinch might not be very friendly toward you, but the two of you need to get out so that you can warn the Flygon that Diglett and his gang are up to no good!

The Fiesta's not over yet!

Losing Opencanvas was a huge setback for me, considering it was the only program I had to do this in.
However, I've had some people asking about it, and now I've finally decided to get off my lazy tail.
I think I can make a decent enough facsimile of OC-quality art using an Oekaki program.

There might be a noticeable decline in how pretty the images are (not that they were exactly gorgeous to begin with, mind) but if there's still interest in Wooper's adventure, then I'll keep at it.

What do you guys say? Should we keep on helping Wooper?​

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I say, keep at it as long as you're personally interested. It's fun ^^

Besides, we all know Wooper is utterly lost without us. Poor, naive little Water-type... D:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
If Tama doesn't want to do it, kinda (not really) fine by me. BUT!

I loved Wooper too much to get rid of her. She punted a cactus, she got thrown in jail, she can really crack people up... PLUS the fact that we're reaching the good part! Is Trapinch going to help her? Does she get out by herself and abandons Trapinch? Are Flygon and Tranpinch good, or are they the bad guys? Is it really Diglett that's bad? Can the two sides' conflict(s) be solved in a way that does not include violence?

KEEP ON GOING, EVEN IF YOUR ARTS AREN'T GOING TO BE AS GOOD, PLEASE. But no one's forcing you. But I, myself, really want Wooper to continue down her path. And I want you, Tama, to continue drawing. You're one of our best artists here. Don't give up just because of a change!

Please, keep at it! Recently, I went and showed this to my friends (who aren't registered yet) and we had a good laugh about it. One of my friends asks me every morning if there are any updates. She came up with all these crazy ideas about the ending...and we really want to know what's gonna happen.

[size=8pt];^;
It's slightly disheartening that you even have to ask, Snap.
You should know by now how many adoring fans you and wooper have- I'm sure the memebers on the site could never tire of your humor >3>

But that only applies if you still feel like updating Wooper's misadventures.
Anyone could understand that school is still a huge factor- you're not that old yet :3

But if you must then you'll have to improvise and tell us how the story ends.
Blarfffffgh.[/size]