• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Elite FOUR! Ugh xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i was playing the Elite Four. And i have a Incineroar lvl 59. Solgaleo lvl 59 Schyther lvl 64 Decidueye lvl 56 Zygarde (10%) lvl 53 Absol lvl 59.

And i defeated them all and i had one pokemon left. Solgaleo. But i forgot to buy revives. And i buyed only 14 full restores. (Facepalm) And then i finnally won it. But then Kukui came and wanted to battle and he had 6 pokemons and i have 1 solgaleo. Ugh i need to start i again. Maybe tomorrow

Anyone tips?

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
So i was playing the Elite Four. And i have a Incineroar lvl 59. Solgaleo lvl 59 Schyther lvl 64 Decidueye lvl 56 Zygarde (10%) lvl 53 Absol lvl 59.

And i defeated them all and i had one pokemon left. Solgaleo. But i forgot to buy revives. And i buyed only 14 full restores. (Facepalm) And then i finnally won it. But then Kukui came and wanted to battle and he had 6 pokemons and i have 1 solgaleo. Ugh i need to start i again. Maybe tomorrow

Anyone tips?

AlexaBanned2_zpssm9qsi6k.png

Looks like you answered your own question.

Status
Not open for further replies.