• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Elite 4

Hi i am stuck on the elite 4 and want to know how to get the best out of my infernape, dialga, empoleon, steelix, medicham, chatot, and machamp. Thanks.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Levels, moves and held items would be useful here. We can't really help you unless we know what you currently have now.

C

Celadon

Exactly what KoL said. The only thing I can tell you is that you have four pokemon which are very weak to Ground type. This will result in your instant defeat in the hands of Bertha. So, the only thing I can advice is to replace your steelix with a good grass type like Roserade or Torterra (if you can get it). Deposit Chatot and catch something better like Staraptor (i.e. assuming you want a flying type). Empoleon may be replaced with Gyarados.

For better and more helpful advices, please send in your movesets or wanted-movesets. Natures and items would help a great deal, too.