• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Elements-An Eeveelution Pack Story

Midnight frowned when Phoenix brung up Corruption. He frowned, remembering the monster he was. He wasn't sure if the trip was worth it now, he was too depressed to continue. "Um, guys. I think, I'm just going to, go back." Midnight frowned. He started to change his direction, but before he left he said bye. "Bye Fluffy Tail, I'll see you later, or tomorrow." Midnight frowned, then hugged the tail. He sighed, then ran off a bit sad.

"Midnight wait!" Phoenix chased after him. "Midnight what's wrong?!" She yelled. She ran next to him, then jumped onto him, making him fall onto his back. The Flareon stood over the Shiny Umbreon, blushing. "Midnight what's wrong?" She asked, hugging her best friend. Midnight could feel her fluffy fur.

Midnight felt Phoenix jump on him, her tail lying on his. He blushed a bit then frowned. "It's just when you brung up Corruption, and then I thought of me, the monster I am, and yea." Midnight frowned. His face was red though, Phoenix's Scruff against his neck and her tail wrapped around his was making him feel hot, considering Phoenix is a Fire Types would explain why.

"You may be a monster... but I know.. you would never hurt me..." Phoenix said, still on top of Midnight, nudging her head onto his. "I know that because..... I.." she blushed, Phoenix had never had her face so close to someone else's before. She pressed herself against him, trying not to cry.

(Oh come on, on almost every RP i go to sleep, come back in morning there is so much to catch up on.)
Flame heard the mention of corruption and began to cry. He was thinking about his family. They became corrupted or killed from the corrupted.

Midnight smiled. "I know I would't you're precious to me, I guess." Midnight smiled, then blushed when she nudged her head on his. He smiled, then frowned. He felt more pressure on him. The pressure was too much, making him fall. Midnight frowned. "Um, Phoenix, could you settle down at least a bit. It kinda hurts a bit." Midnight blushed.

Name:Vap
Eeveelution: Vaporeon
Best Friend:no one.....yet
Personality:friendly,brave,and a little sarcastic
Accessories:a blue scarf

Vap was using surf to wet the earth with a huge surf. Vap saw midnight and fenix "look the wave!" when the surf almost wet the two vap use ice beam and freezed the surf "gosh best wave ever!" Vap said happy. to not let the freezed wave around he used iron tail and broke the wave

"Yeah.." Phoenix settled and made it comfortable, "your fur is really soft Midnight.." she blushed, burying her face into his chest fur. Her tail slowly wrapped around Midnight's tail. "I've never been this close to my best friend, especially because they are a boy... hehe..!" She blushed.

"oh let me quit of here or I will spoil the romance of the passionate pidoves" Vap said using surf to quit near of Phoenix and midnight "gr how I hate when people dating soon when I am close" Vap saw flame crying "hey are you okay?"

"Yeah! Let's g- Midnight, wait!"

After jumping down from her tree branch, unsure of how her friend had found her so easily, Stevey pranced alongside the Flareon and shiny Umbreon, the biggest smile on her face. When the Dark-type ran off, though, having heard what the Flareon said about corruption, she just had to run after him. She stayed back a bit, noticing how close Midnight seemed to be with Phoenix.

Genuine smile turning back into the usual grin, Stevey found another tree to climb, a paw dangling from a branch lazily as she laid down, overlooking the others, but acting as if she was trying to sleep.

An unfamiliar voice was heard soon after, and an ear perked up on the shiny's silver head nonchalantly. Eyes still closed, she listened to the voice of a Vaporeon, who quickly left Midnight and Phoenix alone, calling them 'passionate Pidoves'.

She just couldn't help but laugh.

Now on her back, dangerously close to falling off the branch she lay on, the Eevee held her chest as she broke into a quick-ending fit of hysterics. This did not last long because she, too, thought the Eeveelutions would make a good couple. Out of nowhere, now back on her stomach, she cupped her mouth with a paw, chanting quietly, believe it or not, "kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Her fluffy tail swished back and forth, happily, red cape following its movements, and her eyes were now open.

Name: Leafy
Eeveelution: Leafeon
Best Friend:no one.....yet
Personality: Shy, kind, and funny
Accessories:a yellow bandana

Leafy was watching the others from a tree "wow...what are they doing " she yawned then she then she curled up then she closed her eyes.

Last edited:
Midnigt blushed a bit as Phoenix nuzzled into his fur. He was as red as Phoenix, the heat from her body and Midnight getting hot over it. He then stuck his tongue out and started to sweat. "Um, Phoenix. I'm melting here." Midnight frowned, he was slowly dying on the inside.

Spark looked up for a moment before he felt something push aganist his head and into the dirt. He groaned before looking up. The two Pokemon had completely ignored him. The Jolteons let out a sigh. He was happy that they didn't notice his slip up but also was hurt from literally just being stepped over. Standing up, he puffed his cheeks out and started heading in the opposite direction.
Okay, fine, I don't need anyone to survive out here! Just me, myself and I...
The Jolteon stood up and brushed the mud off of his fur. He flattened his fur so that it wouldn't be dangerously sharp and instead soft before he started to walk out when he felt something hit his head. He closed his eyes for a moment before brushing whatever had fallen onto his paw.
Water?
The clouds above him had turned grey as small droplets of rain began to fall from the sky. Hissing in frustration, he quickly ran stray from the path, searching for a place to stay. The Jolteon moved swiftly between the trees before he came across a cave. A small enclosure and it seemed to be exactly right next to a creek. Letting out a sigh, he quickly ran into the burrow to see some berries along the floor. The scent of different Pokemon came across him. He sat down on the very edge of the burrow, just enough to stay dry, but not enough to mess up anything inside. Even though the world was a dark place at the time, he would not bring himself down to steal and raid another possible Pokemon groups supplies. With growing hunger, Spark groaned as he rest his head upon his own fur, staring out into the rain.

(@AcetheAbsol accepted!)

"Oh, sorry Midnight..." Phoenix got off of him. "I just want to say, I like you, but I don't want to ruin this friendship..." The Flareon blushed. Saying something like that was hard. "I just hope we can stay best friends..."

Leafy watched them from a distance and she smiled "aww thats so cute..." she then noticed the eeveelution was flareon " ekk don't burn me ....highly flameable here " she said as she jumped down near them.

"Another friendship." FLame said frowning while walking away a bit then sitting. "Everyone seems to have luck with this, why do i have the worst luck with making friends?" Flame asked him self.

Leafy looked at Flame and she saw him frowned so she frowned "hey there!" she ran up to him and she nugged him with her head "I'm leafy whats your name"

Midnught smiled. "Well, I like you two. But not more than friends! Besides, remember Eclipse?" Midnight shivered at the thought. He once dated an Umbreon, who died when Midnight went on his first date with her, which turned out to be a nightmare. He frowned. "But, we can still be friends." He smiled, handing out a paw. He frowned as a Leafeon called it cute. He blushed a bit, uh, yeah." He sighed.

Midnught smiled. "Well, I like you two. But not more than friends! Besides, remember Eclipse?" Midnight shivered at the thought. He once dated an Umbreon, who died when Midnight went on his first date with her, which turned out to be a nightmare. He frowned. "But, we can still be friends." He smiled, handing out a paw. He frowned as a Leafeon called it cute. He blushed a bit, uh, yeah." He sighed.
"Yeah.... I guess..." Phoenix frowned. "I'm... gonna... do.. something, bye," the Flareon got up and ran off.

Phoenix sat on the edge of a cliff, looking down at the black and purple trees. "My parents...." she began to tear up. "They are gone... lost into the corruption.." more tears. The Flareon sat down and began to howl loudly.

Flame was near Phoenix. He could hear her cries. He decided to to go over and see what's up. "Phoenix what's wrong?" Flame asked Phoenix while sitting next to her and trying to keep a straight face but you could tell that he's upset also.

Leafy ran up to Flame and she smiled " hey i want to be your friend..." she smiled then she looked at Phoninx "hey are you ok" she asked

Midnigt gave out a sigh, he felt his heart beat faster and faster, which was normally not a good sign. He took a breath in, then out. He tried to relax. "I Need, my River!" He frowned, then walking over to the river, trying not to accelerae his heart rate. His eye turned red, Midnight worried a bit, he frowned, making it to the river. He sighed, walking in. He sunk to the bottom, clearing his thoughts, then thinking of Phoenix, then Eclipse. He let out a sigh, which was bad considering he was underwater. He quickly swam up, catching his breath. "Ugh, Never will I ever!"

Ave snacked on a few berries, She watched eevees run through the forest. Since she was low on food, mainly berries, She decided to wander out into the woods.

Ignoring the couple of Eeveelutions that approached her from below, seeing as they didn't really have much to say that she cared about much, Stevey watched as Midnight raced off to the river. "Again!?" she asked nobody in particular, leaping off of the fairly high branch she laid on and running after him, panting as she felt the heat emanating from his body. As the shiny Umbreon hopped into the lake to cool off, the shiny Eevee felt like she had to do the same, but she stayed at the bank, merely sipping the cool liquid, her thirst disappearing quickly after. "You alright, there, buddy?" Stevey asked Midnight, wiping the excess water from her mouth and sitting in the dirty grass that surrounded the river, head tilted. "I didn't really get to see what happened with you and Phoenix in there, so I really dunno. I was laughing so hard, though!" Her mind quickly moved along to the words she had chanted earlier, what she said after her hysterics ended, and a sly grin spread across her face. "Did you kiss her? Is that why you're so warm, hm~?" she pressed, jokingly, raising her eyebrows a few times. Stevey then whispered something to herself, unsure if Midnight could hear her or not. "I ship iiit."

Leafy sighed then she walked away from them and she went to the river to get a drink "i wonder what the others are doing now "she walked down to the water and she took a sip of water and she saw stevey and midnight "um hey guys" she looked at them then she sat down in the dirty grass

(what the heck..andy....you can't be flareon...)

Name: Gemma
Eeveelution: Shiny Glaceon
Best Friend: Calix
Personality: Calm, always confident, likes to inspire people
Accessories:

Gemma was walking around. Her paws were covered in snow, leaving Glaceon-prints along her path.

Um.. you can be shiny flareon..
normal flareon has been taken by the owner of this rp
and btw andy...i wanna say this...try not to be so...Violent

Stevey looked over to the Leafeon that sat near her at the river bank. "Hey there, Leafy!" she greeted her, smiling widely and wagging her tail happily. Even though she could feel the dirt digging into her fur, she knew that she could always take a dip in the water to clean herself off, so she didn't think much of it. "What brings you here? You were thirsty, too, I'm guessing? Or I could be wrong. I dunno." Laughing loudly, the shiny Eevee looked from the Leafeon to the shiny Umbreon and back again, awaiting her response.

Last edited:
(OOC: Sorry )

BIC:
Leafy smiled at her then she got up and walked over to her and she sat beside her "well i came down here to get some water....eheh yeah i was thirsty " she laid down and she smiled at her paws "so you don't mind the dirt?" she asked her then she smiled "I don't mind getting dirty but i kind of wish i could meet someone like midnight and Phoinix " she smiled at her

At Leafy's question, Stevey used her muddy paws to untie the knot of her cape, tossing it aside into the cleaner grass, although it was stained with mud. "Does this answer your question?" she asked the Leafeon, before readying herself for a running start- directly into the mud. She rolled in the stuff, unwavering from the gritty feeling that now covered her entire body. Once she was done, the shiny looked at herself in the water of the river, her laugh growing once again. "Hey, I look like a normal Eevee now!" she said to nobody in particular, looking back to Leafy, a large grin spread across her mud-covered face.

Walking back over to her, she sat down once again, now bringing up what she had said after. "Yeah, I hear ya. I honestly wouldn't mind somethin' like that myself, buuut..." Trailing off, Stevey lost her happiness for a moment, and she laid next to the Leafeon in the mud, actually coming close to frowning. "I'm always told that I'm super annoying... By everyone, I mean... Maybe I'm just not meant to be in a relationship with anyone..." Stevey actually spoke quietly, and she was unsure of Leafy could even hear her. "I'm one hundred percent sure you could find a partner, though!" Her voice only raising with her words slightly, the shiny rolled onto her side so she could see Leafy better, a small smile on her face. "Yeah! Just get out there and look around and junk! It'll be easy for ya!"

Leafy couldn't help but laugh at stevey's act but she stopped laughing when she came over and sat by her. Leafy looked at her and she smiled at her then she looked down when she said "I'm always told that I'm super annoying... By everyone, I mean... Maybe I'm just not meant to be in a relationship with anyone...", this made Leafy almost cry and she then hugged Stevey's arm " Stevey! i don't think your annoying and i belive you will find someone " she had tears in her eyes when she looked up at her and told her that.

"Aw, thanks, Leafy... That means a lot, really..." Accepting the Leafeon's hug, Stevey smiled at her words. Looking up to the Grass-type, tears grew in her eyes as she saw Leafy's own. "Oh, no, Leafy, please don't cry! If you cry, I'll cry..." Wiping a tear away from her eye, Stevey hissed at the stinging feeling of the mud getting in it. "Ack! Hold on a sec!" As an attempt to get the mud out, the tears began to fall, and Stevey dashed to the water, jumping in. While underwater, she blinked a few times, feeling the grit fall out of both her eye and fur. She came back up, breathing rather heavily, her coat once again shining. "Jeez, that was awful! But everything's alright now!" Grinning, the Eevee laid on her back, floating in the water.

_snoweii_

Formerly GlaceonGirl1057
Name: Starry
Eeveelution:Eevee
Best friends: nobody but tries to get friends
Personality: forgiving, easy to upset, shy, friendly
Accessories: galaxy bandanna and has a starry cape

Starry sat alone looking at the sky as she was muttering in a quiet voice "please....I can't stand being alone anymore..." she then started to weep very loudly