• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Electivire and Phione

Are the last 2 obtainable pokémon I need to complete my pokédex

If anyone can trade me either (doesnt have to be permanent, just trade and trade back works) then I would be most appreciative.

All I need after those two are Celebi and Arceus, and I don't want to have cheated versions of those on my game just for pokédex purposes. If anyone has a legit celebi for trade and return then that'd be phenomenal, but I'm not holding out for either. Normally I'd get an electivire on my own but I have no copy of Fire Red to swarm elekid with, same goes with ranger for the manaphy mission (although i have manaphy's dex from trade+return)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why hello, there. :D

I have both an Electivire and a Phione, the Phione you may keep, but I need the Electivire back. Also, I have the event Celebi from the 10th anniversary, which I can migrate with a simple push of a few buttons, so... you may temporarily have that too! So you can have a Phione for keeps, and a Celebi and Electivire for temps! And, as always, you don't have to trade me anything rare or important! Just give me a time, and I'll see when it can work. Monday works best for me, but I could probably do Sunday, yet today I might not be able to do anything. Then again, I might.

That's brilliant thankyou! I will be online throughout the evening, please PM me when you get online for the trades. my friend code is on my profile

EDIT: Sorry had to go off about 8:20... shall have to do another day. thanks =)

You know, this is going to be quite complicated to carry out, considering the fact you seem to be in Europe (lucky...) and I'm stuck here in the US, not only that, but Pacific Standard Time, so it's the farthest US time from your country (somewhere in the UK, correct?). It seemed you were on a lot during the time I am on before we were going to trade, and I haven't seen you on since I offered.

Oh, and since I found out I have an extra, legit Celebi, you can keep the one I trade you. Just to make sure you get a legit one, I'll trade you the one I got personally from the event. No extra Pokemon charge! Just whatever you don't mind letting go.

Shouldn't be a problem that much really seeing as currently getting over my nicotine addiction is leaving me up till all hours of the morning, if I'd had my DS on me last night when I was out at a friends with Wifi I would have PMed you to trade then.
If you are online tonight add me on msn Rupert_Lutz@hotmail.com and we'll do the trades then

oh and thanks so much for the celebi =)

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Did you ever get your Phione?

Actually, if you have a Manaphy and a Ditto, you could make your own... but it takes a while :D.