• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Elder Tales- Truth Seekers Guild: Sign-ups and Discussion

Have you heard of Log Horizon

• Total voters
Ok, let's do this! Hope people have heard of Log Horizon. O.O
RULES
  • Minor sware words only
  • Romance is allowed
  • You must have seen Log Horizon or read the manga
  • NO OP CHARACTERS
  • You don't have to be an Adventurer, but you can't enter Truth Seekers guild
  • If you are a person of the land, you must ACT like a person of the land. NO BIG FIGHTS FOR YOU
  • Resurrection is allowed for Adventurers, but your character must forget something from the real world. People of the land just die. If you are a person of the land, you die if you die
  • FOLLOW THE POKECHARM RULES (some people are so stupid)
Now with that out of the way! CHARACTER SHEETS

Character Bio:
Name:
IRL Name: (Character's not yours)
Appearance: (What kind of weapon and hair color)
IRL Gender: (Your character's IRL gender, not yours. Don't put anything here if you are new to the guild)
Class: (if a person of the land, put people of the land)
Subclass:
Gaming: (how long your character played Elder Tales nothing earlier than 1998 {Beta Testing} )
Personality:
Rank: (Ask for anything higher than guild member. Also don't expect your LV 1 character to get Guild Admin)
Level: (Nothing higher than LV 115)

Rankings
Guild Leader
Guild Admin
Guild Recruiter
Guild Secretary
Head Chef
Guild Member

MY CHARACTER
Character Bio:
Name: Ryalin Forest
IRL Name: Kathern Pry
Race: Elf
Appearance: Green eyes, blond hair in a ponytail, pointed ears and pale skin. She weres a green cloak brown pants white shirt and brown boots. She has a bow for her weapon of choice but has been known to use short swords

IRL Gender: Female
Class: Assassin
Subclass: Animal Tamer
Gaming: Kathern has been playing since 2007.
Personality: Level headed and quick to action. Tends to accept even the lowest of levels. Very forgiving, however, she doesn't trust higher level characters that join her guild
Level: 110

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Sorry, but I have no idea what Log Horizon is about. I can’t join this one

Kinda. You are stuck in an MMORPG, but that's where the similarities end I'll just give you the wiki. (not the best source of Info, but it'll do) We will be in North Wan (American Server)

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Most of this is guesswork from the things I've read on the Wiki, correct me on anything that makes no sense.
Name: Leo Helemenor
IRL Name: Leonardo Piemont
Race: Half Alv
Appearance: He has brown hair and blue eyes. He is quite tall, but appears skinny. Leo always seems to have a smile on his face. He wears a grey robe, with a hood that drags behind him. Underneath, he wears a maroon shirt with purple, stained pants. He walks around barefoot, as he has a strong hate for wearing shoes.
IRL Gender: Male
Class: Medicine Man
Subclass: Dragon Trainer
Gaming: He has been playing since 2012
Personality: Leo is headfirst, though hates to get in anyone's way. He is often 'too kind' and likes to lead and guide others, even if he isn't a Cartographer.
Level: LVL 90

Last edited:
In the US server, the Kannagi is a Medicine Man, but other than that accepted! (A Medicine Man is a healer class. You are going to play as a healer as this choice)

Before I put up any thread for this (I know I only got one person, but I should still put down requirements) Is someone in the chef Subclass. (Unless you want to eat slop!)

I'll make two more characters
Name: Donzo
IRL Name: Felix Smith
Race: Wolf Fang
Appearance: Black hair, ears, and tail; gold eyes; pale skin; hair is cut short. He weres golden (colored) armor with white trimming, his gauntlets, boots, belt, shoulder pads all look the same. his helmet is hidden. He has a huge greatsword named 'Valveris'
IRL Gender: Male
Class: Guardian
Subclass: Chef
Gaming: Played Elder Tales since 2004
Personality: Hardworking, loves helping new members, is a big softy. However, if you mess with his guild, he will fight like a rabid beast.
Level: 110

Name: Sara
IRL Name: N/A
Race: Fox Tail
Appearance: Brown hair ears and tail, hair is down, blue starter robes, brown boots, black belt, and a brown wooden staff. pale skin, brown eyes.
IRL Gender: N/A
Class: Summoner
Subclass: N/A yet
Gaming: since 2018 (The Apocalypse)
Personality: Quiet and shy, seems to like to be around Donzo, seems to be very caring, but is easily scared.
Level: 1

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: Major
IRL Name: (Character's not yours) Sam Slack
Race: (Elf, human that kind of stuff) Hyman
Appearance: (What kind of weapon and hair color) his hair color is a Pink and his hair looks like Boruto's from Boruto naruto next generation, he uses double Katama's pn his back, he wears a green suit like Gon's ((hunter x hunter)) and wears gloves like Izuku ((my hero academia))
IRL Gender: (Your character's IRL gender, not yours. Don't put anything here if you are new to the guild) Male
Class: (if a person of the land, put people of the land) Mage
Subclass: Cook
Gaming: (how long your character played Elder Tales nothing earlier than 1998 {Beta Testing} ) he has played ever since the full game went out
Personality: Nice and quiet, he is a prideful person,
Rank: (Ask for anything higher than guild member. Also don't expect your LV 1 character to get Guild Admin) ((can i get something more?))
Level: (Nothing higher than LV 115) 113

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
I genuinely had no idea that Leonardo was a character until I bumped into it when I was looking at the timeline to get a better understanding. Also, when does this take place? In the future? In the past?

During the Appoclapes (or the Cataraspe) Basically in 2018, when that event happened. It was Sara's first time playing.
I'm just going to assume you meant human. And which one? Summoner, Enchanter, or Sorcerer? Each one is a mage class. Other than that Aceppeted! And which position do you wish? (To be the Guild Secretary you need to be a scribe. WE NEED A SCRIBE! THEY ARE POWERFUL! LOOK UP RUNDLEHOUSE CODE AND FIND OUT WHY! No really, look it up. He isn't a scribe, but his life changed forever because of one.{well what was left of it anyway})

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Name: EonNeon
IRL Name: Mia Morreson
Race: Ritian
Appearance: Eon has silver, long hair, which goes down to her waist. She has gold eyes, and stands at an average height. Eon wears a wardrobe consisting of a white, middle aged-style shirt, with purple sweatpants, which seem fairly modern.
IRL Gender: Female
Class: Enchanter
Subclass: Scribe
Gaming: She's been playing since 2015
Personality: Eon doesn't really care about the game's lore, but just wants to keep on attacking. She likes to exercise a lot, and just wants to get out of this game.
Level: 86

Last edited:
That character is good, however, I would like to promote her to Guild Secretary. (If you want the job, no real work on you ar your character, she will just write contracts)

First I need a Backstabbing Admin (This RP is fueled on drama due to the fighting being clunky still. And us being scared of leaving town {Tiny Stone} and us dying because we don't know if we will die permanently) Admin requirements: Needs to hate new players, needs to want to be Guild Leader. anything else is fine. Needs to be at least LV 110

OKAY, so I do want to join this RP, however I don't know a whole bunch about Log Horizon. Since I don't have the time to watch the series, I'll brush up on what it's like on some fandom wiki site or whatever. XD But I do want to take that position of the betraying admin. When I make the admin, I will make her so that she will be friendly to everyone, including new players, but will have a very distinct opinion/bias of new players and will constantly try to find them in trouble or find them breaking something in the Guild and report it to make herself seem better. Maybe even twist their words around to make herself seem better and to hopefully win that spot as the Guild Leader (never will happen, but eh, characters can dream). I'm wondering if I should have her make her own Guild after breaking away, or have her join a Guild where she can gain Ownership.

Spelling mistake on my behalf xD anyway I suggest that we make low leveled characters because they will get the spotlight a couple of times. (In some of our arcs I have planned out it will just be the low leveled characters going on an expedition to get items to make the magic bag. NO CHARACTERS OVER LV 30 ALLOWED ON THIS JOURNEY{at this moment in time})

Well, the game they are stuck in has a system for that. I can't remember what it is called, but it allows a high leveled character to (temporarily) lower their level to help out newer players. Veterans of the game usually do this when they are just on, but are bored.

Ok, everyone, I would like it if you made a character UNDER 30. This is for a quest that will only be accessible to lower leveled characters (due to higher leveled characters already completing the quest while it was still a game). if you want to participate in the quest, then please make a character BELOW level 30, preferably around LV 10
Thank you