• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Elder Tales- Truth Seekers Guild: Sign-ups and Discussion

Have you heard of Log Horizon

• Total voters
AHHH, ok. Just know that every low leveled character will go to a training camp that will be run by our sister guild. What guild is our sister guild? Well, I'll leave that decision up to the guild members.

OKAY, so that gives me enough time to make that character XD and I have no idea what your plans are for the plot of the betraying admin.

But since, in meta, people know about the admin who will betray soon, I don't want their characters to know right off the bat. There would have to be a good reason for them not liking my admin rather than just "they seem off" or something along those lines. xD so yea, please dont metagame. That ruins the fun.

IKR, Anyway, Sara won't like being around your Admin due to it seeming that she gets into more trouble by being around her if that makes sense. (from what I can tell by reading your first post it makes sense)

And that system you were talking about is something similar to level syncing during events, dungeons and other places in FFXIV (I dont play anymore XD). The higher leveled characters keep their stats and powers though. They wont hit as hard than when tey weren't level synced, but they get less to no items and hardly any exp from it.

And I'm fine with that :3 people can dislike my character because they somehow get into more trouble because my character is a stickler for the rules but only against newbies. She turns a blind eye to people who have been there longer.

The higher the level, the more likely she will let your character go. Let's say a level 20 character entered the guild and a level 60 character also entered the guild. The level 60 character would be treated better than the level 20 for doing the exact same thing. However, her character won't be all "New character suck I hate them!" verbally

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
The higher the level, the more likely she will let your character go. Let's say a level 20 character entered the guild and a level 60 character also entered the guild. The level 60 character would be treated better than the level 20 for doing the exact same thing. However, her character won't be all "New character suck I hate them!" verbally
Ooooh, i understand now, thanks!

Well yes.

But change that around where instead of levels, it's how long they've stayed at the guild. If your character has been there since the start of time and space, then she will turn the other cheek. If a character just joined the guild, she will act strictly towards them and nitpick.

She will treat him fairly, like all other long-time members of the guild, just with a bit more disdain towards him and his constant invitations. She won't bring this up to him though because she doesn't want any issues between her and the guild leader, as it will immediately be taken to the guild leader if she has a problem with newbies being brought in. XD she also doesn't want the admins to dislike her, even though they have every reason to if they caught her being unfair to a newbie (which has likely happened and she has been warned of such things).

Character Bio

Name
: The Butcher, aka Butch
IRL Name: Andrea Derekson
Race: Werecat
Appearance: She is 5'00", is skinny and weighs 110 lbs, and she has black furs and hairs covering her body. She has golden yellow eyes and sharp feline fangs and claws. She basically looks like an anthropomorphic cat with no tail. She also wears armor almost all the time, as the armor she has was custom made for her and is so comfortable, she could sleep in it. There are a lot of belts in the design of her armor, especially down her legs and down one of her arms. It covers her chest and belly with a breastplate, shin guards, thigh guards, pauldrons, arm guards, and a mask that covers her facial features except for her eyes. Her armor consists of black leather. She also has a black cloth body suit that is underneath her actual armor and covers up everything from her elbows and neck down to her knees. She has twin samurai swords sheathed in an "X" on her back and has throwing daggers placed down her sides and thighs. She also has a vial of poison hanging from her belt everywhere she goes, or is in her inventory and not on her body. She has a setup similar to a mix of Shadow Blade and Sword Dancer.
IRL Gender: Female
Class: Assassin
Subclass: Dragon Trainer (hope this is okay. She'll have a dragon as big as a large dog as a pet.)
Gaming: She has been playing since she could get her hands on it in 2000.
Personality: Her personality in the games reflects that of her personality in real life. Of course, it isn't as subtle like it is in real life. Because her life is boring, she likes to stir up drama and get people into trouble quite often for breaking the rules and twisting their words around. She can be quite sweet to older members of the game and a bit of a know-it-all, but she may be wrong in her limited knowledge, but she thinks she has more to show than what she really has. After she got into an admin position in a guild, she became a bit more troublesome, especially with younger members. Trying to do what she has been doing since she started the game (causing trouble), she found that targeting newer members, ones that didn't have much of a reputation, was a better bet than attacking everyone in the guild with slander and lies, which could get her booted (this has happened to her before in 2003 and doesn't want to replicate it). She is very ambitious and competitive, but is usually a good sport about it to older members. Her dream is to become a Guild Leader of the guild she's in, no matter the cost.
Level: 100

@PlayfulFox47 Would you like to describe what the guild looks like in your RP post? And was it alright for my character to have woken up in her bed? I know it was late for me to reply to this RP and I probably should have asked before I made my post, but hopefully we can revive this RP. XD