• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I am making another CareTaker)

Name: Espearl
Species: Espeon
Moves: Swift,Psybeam,Psychic,Attract
Personality: Cheerful,Kind,Clumsy
Dislikes: Bugs,Bullies
Others: An Oval Blue Pendant,Often Sleeps in

Espearl wakes up and found out that nobody was here and panicked,"EEEK!WHERE'S EVERYONE!!??",She screamed and ran to the back door and fell on her face.She looked up and saw almost everybody staring at her weirdly and confusedly,"Ahhh...Heheh,Whoopsie..",She said blushing.

Name: Reola
Species: Eevee
Parents: Unknown
Moves: Quick attack, tail whip
Personality: Lazy, cheerful
Dislikes: Tomato's, pokedolls, bullies and battles
Others: Scratch on the head, from one attack of she's enemy pidgey and little cute blue scarf.

Reola was a abandoned eevee. She was sitting in one place and cried. Cried loudly. She's parents abandoned a little eevee, when she was 3 years old. And from that time cried... A Clafable walked up and ask Reola, what she do in big forest? And Reola replied: - I'm abandoned, and I have nowhere to go... -So... Why you don't go to eeveelution daycare center? And from that time Reola is here

Last edited:
Oka narrowed her eyes "I knew I would come across you some day. The spirits told me I would come across a magical Eevee. It must be you." She growled. "I'm watching you, dont think you're a special snowflake just because you have powers. If you do anything, and I mean anything, bad, I will Take. You. Down." She snarled.

Ember smiled as he did this. "So did your parents drop you off here? Or did you come here on your own accord."

"Well, I came here on my own. My mother hasn't been around as much so she couldn't drop me off," Zenix replied and tried not to show any sadness of it.

Since it was her lunch break, Tenderheart went down to the mall food court. "One tomato pizza," she ordered. Ten minutes later, her food was served.

Ember realizes that it must've hurt him that his mother didn't care for him as much anymore. She didn't want him to be sad, so she tried to change the topic. “It's beautiful outside, isn't it?"

Ember turned around to see another Eevee. “Oh... Yeah I'm Ember. My brother Theodore is by the garden with my sister Leila, and my other sister Oka is with that Eevee... I don't know his name."

Leila dashed over to Reala before Ember could even respond. “I saw your blue scarf, and I need to know where you got it from! I've been wearing this bow for three days, and I need another accessory!"

Well... I got it from my father well... 3 years ago, before they gone... But I think they was talking about a pokemart "Accessories for battles" I actually don't know how scarf can help in the battle... And I don't even battle...

Ember rolled her eyes at Leila. “If you've been wearing it for three days just take it out." Leila looked stunned at this. “But then I wouldn't look fashionable!"

Zenix looked confused as to why Ember tried to change the subject. He then witnessed Leila obsessing over the other Eevee's scarf. Once the scarf wearing Eevee left, he said, "Well... that just happened." He heard someone fall and turned to see that it was an Espeon. A few seconds of laying his eyes on her and he started to blush. It just so happens that Zenix has a thing for Espeons.

Status
Not open for further replies.