• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Zaita
Species: (Just Eeveelutions,If young then be an Eevee) Eevee, but close to evolving
Parents: (Put only if you are a child) Absol for a father, Leafeon for a mum
Moves: Attract, tackle and tail whip
Personality: Quite shy, very protective. Unsure about her evolution
Dislikes: (What do they dislike?) Bullies, fighting types
Others: (If you have any marks or accessories put it on here!) None, but see species

Name: Frostbite
Species: Glaceon
Parents: Icicle (mom); Winter (dad)
Moves: Ice Shard; Quick Attack; Tail Whip; Bite
Personality: Frostbite is bossy and stubborn, and doesn't like to be told what to do. She's a little prickly and grumpy, but deep down she's sweet and fun-loving. She's very naive and wild. Very brave, too. Although she can be a bit bully-ish, everyone (mostly) enjoys her.
Dislikes: Being told what to do; being cooped up
Other: Her fur has a faint green tint to it, but it isn't necessarily noticeable.

Name: Howlite
Species: Umbreon
Parents: Moon (mom); Sol (dad)
Moves: Baby-Doll Eyes; Helping Hand; Sand Attack; Tackle
Personality: Howlite is mild-mannered and doesn't like to be noticed unless he has something important to say. He's very mature and acts very grown up, and can handle himself. He likes to be taken seriously, and absolutely hates being treated like a little kid. He's very smart for his age, but many think he's either mute or dumb because he almost never talks.
Likes: Reading (picture books- he can't read chapter books yet); being alone; being taken seriously when he wants people to pay attention to him
Dislikes: Crowds; anything that requires being social
Other: He wears string around his neck with a miniature hourglass tied to it

Zenix thought about what plan they should go with. "Well... I guess we can have the ones with trou-" he stopped when he saw Layla fall. "Are you okay?" he asked with concern for the young Eevee.

Crescent nodded gently, "Alright... so I guess that means we let Layla go first? I can go right after her... I'm not sure about you or Hansi... Maybe Hansi goes after me and Zenix you go last?" She tilted her head to the side, "It's just a suggestion though we don't have to go in that order..."

Name: Melissa
Species: Eevee
Parents: unknown
Moves: swift and protect
Personality: likes to be alone and doesnt talk much
Dislikes: loud noises and crowded places
Other: has a necklace with a sun on it
(i am just going to put my crush in under here i hope thats ok)
Crush: Jake

She walked into the daycare and looked around it didnt look that quiet but it was all she had so she walked around and then noticed she was hungry so she walked into the kitchen looking for a snack.

(Hello :3)
Name:"Hi my name is Juniper but you can call me June"
Gender:"Mommy whats a gender?" {If you are a girl or a boy} "Im a girl species:"Mommy told me im a shiny eevee"
Parents: Maria (Espeon mom) and Lighting (Umbreon,Dad)
Moves:"i have protect and tackle"
Personality:{i can describe her as adventurous,energetic,finicky over meat and mischievous but she can be shy since she is a bit different form all pokemon there since shes a shiny}
Likes:"Vegatables,Drawing,Espeons and sapaguita (hibuscus)"
Dislikes:"I REALLY HATE MILTANK MEAT,cheri berries, crawling and Prinesses"
Other:A hibucus furclip on the head
Crush:"I like crushing berries with daddy"

Last edited:
Name: Flain
Species: Flareon
Parents: None
Moves: Fire Fang/Quick Attack/Bite/Snore
Personality: Kind/Caring/Selfish/Joyful
Dislikes: Tomatoes
Others: Has a small scar located on his right eye

.....So i guess this is the daycare well..he looks around joyfully,hmm looks like a lovely place for children,there is lots of room to play and many eevee's are joyfully playing and having fun together well looks like an amazing place!

(Wassup)
Name : Marwan
Parents : Moonlite (Umbreon Dad) Aquamarine (Vaporeon Mom)
Moves : Scratch, Quick Attack, Protect
Personality : Overly Fast And Quick, Highly Curious, Shy But Is Hyper When You Warm Up To Him
Dislikes : Mean People, People Acting Like Know-It-Alls And People Who Are Overly Serious
Others : His Right Eye Has A Blue Pupil And His Left Eye Has A Red Pupil

Marwan : "So this is the new Daycare?..............AWESOME!!!!!!!!!. "I Can't wait to meet new Eevees and have friends!"
Aquamarine : "Oh but please make sure you'll be okay Marwan"
Marwan : "Of course I Will Mom, Now Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" He Runs Off To The Daycare
Aquamarine And Moonlite : "Goodbye Son!"
Aquamarine : "Oh I'm so worried"
Moonlite : "Come On Honey He'll Be Okay"
Aquamarine : "I Hope So" They Both Go Back Home

He Looks Around For Anyone And He Finds A Flareon With A Scar On His Eye
"Um Sir? Do You Work Around Here?"
"Cause If You Don't Can You Atleast Show Me Around The Place?"

Name: Serbi
Species:Jolteon
Parents: None
Moves: Thunder,Pin Middle,Shadow Ball,Rest
Personality: Lazy,Jolly,Caring,somewhat Carefree,Kind,Helpful
Dislikes: Dangerous Pokemon and waking up early
Others: Has a small bruise on his left arm

Serbi Yawns and enters in the daycare with a tired look ,"Hmm..nice place here,im pretty sure this will be a great place for children."He looks around and finds June,"Hello there!."

"Oh Well The Owner Of This Daycare is a Sylveon And My Mom Is A Vaporeon"
"What A Coincidence! And I want to evolve into a Jolteon!"
He Notices Serbi "Coincidences are still happening -_- and hello sir!"
He Runs At The Speed Of Light Around Serbi And Goes Back Beside June.
His Red And Blue Eyes Seem To Glow,Showing That He's Full Of Energy

"Thats cool" she said "So.. Whats your name mine is Juniper but my nickname is june since my birth day is at june and my mom's favorite tree is a Juniper"

Name: Oka
Parents: Sylveon (Mother) Jolteon (Father.)
Moves: Tail Whip, Bite.
Personality: Shy and awkward, but also very kind and understanding
Others: She has a crazy talent for singing, and sings with the rest of her family.

Name: Leila
Parents: Sylveon (mother) Jolteon (Father)
Moves: Bite, Swift
Personality: She is very snobby and sassy but can be very emotional and caring at times.
Dislikes: (What do they dislike?)
Others: She often wears an accessory on her head, and changes it often. She has a crazy talent for singing, and sings with the rest of her family.

Name: Theodore
Parents: Sylveon (mother) Jolteon (father)
Moves: Swift, Quick Attack
Personality: He's very full of him self, also very competitive. He's really soft inside, but doesn't let it show. He just wants to make his father proud.
Others: His mother hates him, which makes him love his father double. He really wants to make his father proud. He has a crazy talent for singing, and sings with the rest of his family.

Name: Cinders
Parents: Sylveon (mother) Jolteon (father)
Moves: Bite, Swift.
Personality: She is very sure demons and spirits exsist, and attempt to contact them. she is not a phyco, but she is not to be a little... odd. She is awfully quiet, but isn't really shy.
Others: She is the best singer in her family.

Last edited:
"Well My Name's Marwan and Let's go meet the new comers" He Holds June's Hands And Runs At The Speed Of Light To The New Eevees
"Sup Name's Marwan ,and this is June. No need to tell me your names, leave it to me!" He Shines His Blue Eyes At The New Eevees
"Hmmm, Ember, Leila, Theodore and Oka right?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Woah! You know are names? Cool!" Said Theodore. "Eh, I've seen better, I bet I can fly!" Bragged Leila, she thought she could do anything in the world. Though secretly, she was impressed. Ember was watching in awe as the first Eevee`s fur seemed to glow, with her mouth hung open. Oka looked as though she could care less, and looked outside the window off the Day Care.

Last edited:
Leila turned around to see the other Eevee glowing, accidentally letting out a gasp of shock. "Woah! How do you do that?" Realizing what she said, she tried to make herself look cool. "I mean, I can do that to! In fact, I can even make my fur change different colors!" She lied.
"Yeah right, you can't even sing on the right key!" Theodore responded.

"Hey shut up! I could sing better then you any day." Growled Leila, gritting her teeth.

The two kept arguing and squabbling.

"Excuse those two, they're always competing like a bunch of wannabes." Whispered Ember
Leila heard this, and turned around and growled at Ember. Then she sprang and the two started wrestling.

While waiting for the game to start, Zenix noticed more Eevees coming in the daycare. "Wow more Eevees are starting to come in," he said. He then witnessed two of them arguing and then wrestling each other. "Well um... that sure is a way to... um treat each other," Zenix said to himself, "maybe they're siblings."

Crescent shrugged, uncomfortable with all the new faces. Sure, maybe she wanted to make some more new friends, but the thought of all of them crowding her at once... well the poor shiny Eevee shifted behind Zenix, she'd wait until they calmed down. Maybe then she'd say hi. Maybe though.

"How come your part umbreon?" Asked Oka, questioning the glowing Eevee. Oka had a deep voice for her age. She then narrowed her eyes at her wrestling siblings. "Will you cut it out!" She spat.
(I'm changing Cinders name to Oka.)

Leila at last let Ember go, and Ember stood up at growled at Leila. "Thanks to you, there all looking at us!" She turned and faced the Eevee`s that greeted them. She lowered her head in sorrow. "Sorry, we're not always like this." She apologized.

Oka turned around to look at the Eevee who had guessed ask there named. "If he can read minds I feel bad for him. My mind isn't a nice place to be."

Zenix saw the two Eevees bowing in sorrow. "Oh uh.. no it's okay," he replied back at them, "I get the feeling you're both siblings. Is that right?" He then noticed Crescent hiding behind him. 'Oh right, I almost forgot she's still shy,' he thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.