• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairi looks at all the eevees to make sure they were all there.
She nodded once she saw everyone was there and began her little speech,"Hello Everyone~!You must be wondering what game we are playing right?Well i'll tell you right now!",Fairi used her ribbon to pick up the stuff in the yellow box.
Two thing were seen once she held her ribbons up,a spoon and a rubber egg,"Yup!The very first game we are going to play is the Egg on a Spoon Race!The only difference is the eggs will be rubber instead of a real one,so you could pick it up again!".
Fairi putted the thing back in and putted the yellow box to in front of her,"We will be playing as teams,So each group must have 4 players!Now when you're ready,Please come and line up here as a group!".

Crescent gulped, "Oh, we need to find another Eevee..." She muttered, but her gaze locked on Hansi's blue tipped ears. She looked to Zenix, "But the game isn't hard, is it?" She hadn't played many games with her parents, well, that's a lie. They didn't ever tell her about egg racing.

Nora looked left and right to find a partner,But she was a bit lost.She then saw the Zorua that she wanted to befriend,she went to him exitedly and said,"Hey there!Wanna team up?",The Zorua looked annoyed,But accepted anyway,"Fine...But its not like i have a choice".
After hearing it Nora Beamed with Joy,Jumping around the Zorua,But then stopped,"Oh!What's your name?I'm Nora!","I'm Zorax..."Nora suddenly went behind Zorax and pushed him to the other Eevees,"H-Hey!!What are you doing!?","Going to find our other team mates of course!",The Zorua sighed and just followed her.

"Oh!Well that's ok!I'll help you find someone to play with."Fairi looked around and saw Cresent,Hansi and Zenix,"How about you go play with them?They seem to be finding one more person to play with",Fairi said pointing at the group with her ribbons.

OOC:Sorry for not posting so much lately been caught up with school work
BIC:"Well finally this thing got started I'll just watch"He said giving out a yawn "On second thought I'll just sleep wake me up after 3 years? I don't know" He said before instantly falling asleep

Name: Moonlight
Species:Eevee
Parents: Unknown
Moves: Tackle, Quick Attack, Swift
Personality: Shy and kind
Likes: Oran berries, fun spots to climb, and friendly pokemon ;)
Dislikes: Mean pokemon, tamato berries, and areas that are too flat
Others: charm necklace with eeveelution types on it (fire, electric, water, grass, ice, psychic, dark, and fairy)

Moonlight gazes around the daycare, her thoughts uncertain. She wonders if anyone will notice her, the small eevee cowering in the corner. The charms on her necklace gleam in the sunlight

"I don't know, I haven't played this game myself," said Zenix to Crescent. He looked around the other Eevees and then back to Crescent. "I wonder where are we going to find one more Eevee," he said.

Crescent looked nervously at all the Eevee's separating themselves into groups. "Maybe Hansi will find someone... He is kinda in the thick of the group..." She shook her head. "Hnnnng, why is this so hard. I suck at this whole being social thing..." She poked at the little golden bell around her neck, listening to it jingle. It was a noisy nervous habit of hers.

Hansi walked back to the group disappointed. "I couldn't find another eevee. Most of the other eevees already have a group." Hansi looked around one more time. He jumped on top of a table to get a better view. "Hmmm." He kept looking for an eevee.

"Alright, we'll keep an eye out," Zenix said as Hansi went to look some more. He turned to Crescent, who was ringing her bell. "Aw come on don't say that," Zenix said, "you're just not use to it that's all. Besides you made two friends already." He then smiles at her.

"I guess I did..." Crescent smiled slightly. She gave smalle giggle, and shook her neck fur, rattling the bell again. "Maybe I can do this... Maybe though. Big maybe though..." She didn't want to rush anything, thinking about it still made her nervous.

,,All the Eevee-belongs to some group.Just not me.I can't search for friends."I said quietly,huddled into a ball and began to cry.

Zenix noticed an Eevee crying in the corner and approached her slowly. He was a little nervous but got the courage to say, "Um... why are you here alone... and crying?"

Zenix felt sorry for the little Eevee. "Well... why don't you find someone to play with," he asked her. He stepped a little closer to her.

,,Well...I'm new here.And the others are talkative, while I nothing not much a talker."she said, and cringed even more into the corner.

"Well, believe me, I know how you feel," Zenix said to her as she backed into the corner a bit more. "My name is Zenix what's your name," he asked her.

Welcome To The Eeveelution DayCare!
This DayCare is only for Eeveelutions,So if you want to be a CareTaker Just be an evoled eeveelution,If you are a child,start as an eevee!

Rules:
1.Please no Cursing,This is a DayCare
2.You can only have 6 Characters in here
3.If you wish to put a different Pokemon in here just ask me!
4.The Kids Can have a crush on the other kids if u want to :3

Now for the form:
Name: ozzie
Species: eevee
Parents: ?
Moves: ?
Personality: shy
Dislikes: loud noises
Others: (If you have any marks or accessories put it on here!)

This is my Ocs:
Name:Nora
Species:Eevee
Parents: Glory(Mother/Glaceon),Leo(Father/Leafeon)
Moves: Tackle,Quick Attack
Personality:Childish,Playful,Clumsy,Kind,Shy,Creative and Friendly
Dislikes: Bullies
Other:An Eevee Tail Neacklace

Name:Fairi
Species:Sylveon
Moves: Fairy Wind,Swift,Helping Hand,Protect
Personality:Childish,Kind,Friendly and Playful
Dislikes: Mean Pokemon,Swearing
Other:A Purple Apron with a Sylveon Ribbon in the Middle

Edit 1 : I forgot to put the gender XDD
Edit 2 : I'm Adding more features to this RP

Fairi had finished unpacking her stuff in the DayCare and was ready to Open it,"Now.....The only thing i need to do is to wait for the new CareTakers,The Children and their Parents,She smiled and went to the entrance to wait for Pokemon to come inside.

Crescent peeked around Zenix's shoulder at the young Eevee. She said nothing, partially because she herself was scared, and because she knew how scared the other Eevee probably was. She shrunk in on herself to appear smaller as she walked to stand beside, but slightly behind, Zenix, perhaps making herself smaller would help? She was much taller than a normal Eevee, and looked much different.

"Layla huh? That's a nice name," Zenix said to make her feel better. He then gestured to Crescent, "The Eevee behind me is Crescent."

Hansi saw the two eevees talking with another. He walked over to his friends. "Looks like you guys found the last eevee we needed." Hansi peeked over their shoulders and saw a small eevee. "My name is Hansi and I'm Crescent and Zenix's friend. Who are you?"

Crescent relaxed even more one Hansi arrived. She gave a small smile and waved gently. She surprised herself when something inside her stirred, because she had the urge to just go up to the small Eevee and hug her. Wasn't Crescent usually shy around everyone? Instead, she decided to reply, "H-hi Layla..." she said quietly, natural shyness creeping back into her voice.

"Wow, those are some good goals," Zenix said to Layla, "well if you work hard, I'm sure you can evolve into one of them." As he said that he put his paw on her head and rubs it with a smile on his face.

Crescent smiled, "We c-could help you evolve into one of them. They're all pretty hard to evolve into... but they're really cool too-o." she stuttered a little, but less this time. She gave a bright smile, and shook her neck fluff. The bell's jingle seemed to be happy.

After Fairi saw that everyone has a group,she began talking,"Great!Everyone has a Team now!Did you kids know the reason why i did a team is to make you social,try to make new friends and do teamwork!",after that she walked into the racing places,"Now you kids need to choose who starts first,second,third and fourth!Take your time and don't rush okay?".
After the short speech Nora and her group made their decisions,Nora was clearly like a leader in the group,"Okay!Zorax will go first,Evolt will go second,Elva will go third and i'll go last agree?",all her teammates nodded in agreement,"Great!Now time to wait.."

Zenix was happy to see Layla warming up to him and his friends. He turned his attention to Fairi as she made her announcement and then back to the others. "So... what's the plan?" he asked.

OOC:Once again I'm sorry school work is being a d!ck to me right now
BIC: "Uhhhhh...........Is it three years already?"Cross grumbled "What's all the ruckus about?"He asked Fairi walking towards her "The game finally getting started"He gave off a yawn

"W-well... Fairi said to find the order of who goes first in the race... so... does anyone want to go first?" Crescent asked, twitching her whiskers, the glowing tips flickering in anticipation. "Should we have the people who have more trouble with playing the game first? So they can get it over with? Or the other way around, and have the other's give us a head start so the others can take their time?"

Status
Not open for further replies.