• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well... I guess I could try it... it isn't sour is it?" Crescent made a face, it was just her nature, she loved spicy things but hated sour things. The lolipop was sweet, she was ok with sweet. And besides, it seemed like Hansi and Zenix liked the treat enough, they also seemed eager to have some. She might as well try, right?

"No, it isn't sour," Zenix replied. He got his ice cream and took a bite out of it. "Mmmm... this ice cream is delicious," he said and started to eat more of the ice cream.

"It's the opposite of sour it's sweet but not too sweet. That's what makes it good." Hansi began thinking of what type of ice cream he was going to have. Then he remembered the toppings and flavors. "There are also a lot of different flavors and toppings." He remember a vague memory about his childhood. He would go with his biological parents to get icecream every other weekend.

"Evolt!Elva!Can you come here for a moment!?"Fairi called her Children,The two little Eevees went running to their Mother,"Yes mommy?"They both said at the same time,"Can you get a Yellow box in the storage room?",After saying that they both nodded and ran to the storage room.
While in the other side of the room,Nora was playing with a rocking ponyta thinking of what she should do,She could either Play with other Eevees,Draw some Pictures,Chat with Fairi or try to be friends with the zorua she greeted with......,"Hmmmm,What to do....What to do...."She mumbled to herself.

"Well look who showed up!"Cross said turning to Fairi "you look Messy what did you do to get this cluttered"He said looking down onto Fairi's Fur "Well I suppose it's natural as you were making Ice Cream"

"Huh?"She looked at her fur,it was messy,"Whoopsie-Daisy,I'll go clean my fur"She said running to the bathroom,"PLEASE WATCH OVER THE KIDS WHILE I'M GONE!!"She shouted.
Evolt and Elva went inside the classroom with the yellow box that their mom ask them to bring,They looked around and didn't see their mother and only saw Cross,Elva told her brother to stay there and then she went to Cross,She poked Cross and said,"Have you seen mommy?"

"She went to wash up"He said "Hey what's inside that thing seems important. Your mother should be back any minute in the mean time she told me to watch over you"Cross added

"Oh!Okay!Also....Inside this box is actually just a game,we're going to play racing with an egg on a spoon!"Elva said to Cross.

"Okay I can see why you would play games. but why with an Egg on a spoon?"Cross asked "Also there's something contagious about Video Games....................................Don't let it consume your soul (OOC:Just like mine with Pokemon) ..........their Evil"He finished

Crescent eyed her ice cream warily, before taking a tiny bite. She hisses in surprise from the cold against her teeth, but as the treat melts in her mouth, her eyes seem to light up as if it were Christmas. Worldessly, she dug into the rest of her ice cream like an excited child (that we all know she is)

Zenix smiled at Crescent after seeing her enjoy the ice cream. "It's good isn't it," he said to her, "but don't eat it to fast. Otherwise you'll get a brain freeze."

Hansi went back into reality and saw that there was icecream. He saw that Crescent was destroying her icecream. "Hey Crescent do you want my icecream too? I'm not too hungry since I just ate."

"Oh sorry I thought that was one of those,A Video game is something you plug into a Console and play. Although that might seem fun it would drive away any attention from other things even your family especially your family" Cross explained

Zenix noticed Hansi snapping back to reality and asked him in a concerning voice, "Hey Hansi, are you ok? You seem a little worn out."

"uh yeah I'm fine just...." Hansi had to think about what he was going to say. He didn't know if he wanted to tell the two but he trusted them. Plus he told him their stories. "Its just that i had a memory of when I would go eat ice cream with my biological parents. I couldn't recognize their faces though that is why i don't want my ice cream."

Crescent had finished her ice cream long ago, and silently listened. Not bothering to white her ice cream covered muzzle, she lifted a paw to pat the shorter Eevee on the head. "Hey its alright. Maybe one day you'll feel up to getting ice cream with us as friends! We should probably introduce our parents when we get picked up though, now that I think about it." she rambled slightly.

Zenix silently listened to Hansi's story and smiled when Crescent patted his head. When she mentioned about introducing each other's parents, Zenix's head and ears drooped down in sadness.

Hansi recoiled at the sudden gesture. "Sorry not a fan of those type of gestures." Hansi looked over at Zenix and saw his face. It was now his turn to comfort a friend. "Hey you ok? Is it something with your parents?" Hansi placed his paw in his bowl of icecream on accident. "Gosh darn it. I'm going to go wash this off, be back in a bit." The eevee hurried to the restrooms and washed off his paw. "Hopefully this won't get sticky."

Crescent was about to say sorry, but the apology died on her lips as Hansi had left before she could. She groaned a little, Barely even an hour and you already screwed something up, good job Crescent! Her face, even though it turned expressionless and cold, it was a clear sign of her little self loathing session.

Zenix watched as Hansi left to go clean up and noticed Crescent sad. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to you feel bad," he quickly apologized, "it was my fault anyway for not telling you. Besides I don't want bore you about it." Zenix sighed to himself, 'Man, I didn't mean to make her feel guilty,' he thought.

Fairi got inside the classroom again with her fur cleaned,she saw her kids waiting for her with the yellow she ask them to take,"Hey Kids!I see you got the box,Are you ready to play now?",they both nod and went to the back door with the yellow box to get ready,Fairi then started to call everyone,"Ahem,May i get everyone's attention?"
Nora's ears twitched when she suddenly heard Fairi calling everyone,"Today i thought of playing a game because today is the first day of this daycare,every please follow me!",Fairi went to the backdoor and waited for the others.

"Maybe that's what the game is for" Cross said in a low voice then head out to follow Fairi "Sooooooo what game are we playing?" Cross asked Fairi even he knew what was inside the box "Probably something boring I'll tell ya"

Fairi looked at Cross then smiled,"Its a secret until i tell everyone",after that she went to her kids and waited for the others to come outside.

Hansi walked back into the room with the other eevees. He spotted Crescent and Zenix then headed towards their direction. "So what did I miss?" A bit of Hansi's fur was wet but he didn't mind.

Zenix noticed that Hansi came back. "Oh nothing really," he replied back, "just the Sylveon announcing everyone to follow her outside to play a game."

"W-w-we might as well go-o-o I guess..." Crescent stuttered, watching the large group of Eevees that had begun gathering. She gulped, tucking her tail between her legs. She really was trying to be brave for her father, but that was close to too many Eevees

Noticing Crescent scared, Zenix decided to comfort her. "Hey don't worry, just relax," he said putting his paw on her shoulder, "I know there are a lot of Eevees, but just relax and you'll be fine." He puts on a smile.

name:Moonic gender:male species:eevee age:3 parents:Raina(mom/espeon) Elvis(dad/Ubreon) moves:tackles quick attack charm protect personality:curios about everything likes:battling with pokemon dislike:evil pokemon other:have the ability to evlove to new kind eevee

Hansi saw that the other eevees were already ahead. "Crescent I know you're afraid but these eevees won't hurt you. You'll be fine I promise." Hansi was also trying to comfort her just verbally. "Plus if anything does go wrong you've got me and Zenix." Hansi was smiling now.

Adam walked near the others but still didn't speak , he noticed another Eevee who looked almost as scared and worried as he was , in fact he was going to go and talk to her but , being the shy Eevee that he was , didn't have the courage to. He sat down , looking around before using one paw to cover up the massive scar on his side.

"Ok..." Crescent gave in finally, still nervous in posture, but she shuffled foreword. Sure, she dragged her paws, and looked ready to flee at any moment, but at least she was willingly moving towards the large crowd. Subconciously, she pressed a little closer to Zenix, seeing as how his pressence helped her nerves.

"Ok let's go," Zenix said. He started to walk towards the group with Crescent next to him. "See, you're doing great," he said to her. He smiles towards her.

"I wonder what the game is." Hansi mumbled to himself. He looked at the two other eevees. "Just stick close to Zenix and you'll be fine. I'm going to see if I can get a view of the game." Hansi ran ahead into the group of other eevees. The only thing that identified him from the rest were the blue tips on his ears.

Name:Layla
Species:Eevee
Parents:mother-Sylveon Sissi father-Glaceon Harry
Moves:Trackle Tail Whip
Personality:silent,friendly
Dislikes:Training
Other:pink bow on her tail

Last edited:
Name: Chris
Species: Eevee
Moves: Tackle, Growl
Personality: Nice Friendly, Playful, Caring