• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peaches grinned cheerfully, looking over the family. "We'd be more than happy to watch your little one for you! If you have any concerns or would like to check up on him, here's my number." She writes the number down on a slip of paper, handing it to Clea. Looking down at Hansi, the piebald jolteon chuckles a little, dropping to a knee to be closer to his height. "I was gonna try to draw my garden from memory, but...." She trails off, "for you, I'll draw anything you'd like!"

While Zenix was following Cross, he couldn't help but stare at the scar on Cross's eye. 'Wonder what happened to his eye,' Zenix thought to himself and looked away quickly the moment he realized he was staring to much. 'Oh no, I was staring to much,' he thought, 'I hope he didn't notice. Still... he has a scar just like me.' Zenix glanced one more time and then turned his attention towards his own scar. He gently puts his paw on his left cheek for a bit and then puts it down. After a bit of awkward silence, Zenix finally got the courage to ask Cross, "S-So umm... wh-what's your name.. if you don't m-mind me asking."

Name: Tyler
Species: Flareon
Moves: Fire Blast,Take Down,Crunch,Protect
Personality: Is A Good Guy, Always Fun and Smart, Very Friendly, Sometimes Naughty

While Zenix was following Cross, he couldn't help but stare at the scar on Cross's eye. 'Wonder what happened to his eye,' Zenix thought to himself and looked away quickly the moment he realized he was staring to much. 'Oh no, I was staring to much,' he thought, 'I hope he didn't notice. Still... he has a scar just like me.' Zenix glanced one more time and then turned his attention towards his own scar. He gently puts his paw on his left cheek for a bit and then puts it down. After a bit of awkward silence, Zenix finally got the courage to ask Cross, "S-So umm... wh-what's your name.. if you don't m-mind me asking."
"People around here call me Cross............Your Name's Zenix right? Fairi seems to know everyone even before they get here"Cross continued to walk to the Classroom "Fairi!!"He Called out

"Oh you must be the new Caretaker Fairi is just over there,Now excuse me Imma go take a Nap"He said heading over to his Napping Tree

Name: Kelekona ((Or K.K. for short.))
Species: Eevee ((Will evolve into a Umbreon soon once he's older.))
Parents: Kekoa(Father/Vaporeon), Nani(Mother/Glaceon)
Moves: Bite, Swift.
Personality: Normally shys away from others but can easily warm up to them, falls asleep easily.
Dislikes: Being belittled, bitter berries.
Others: Ears have been clipped to resemble horns, a worn beanie with a pawprint symbol on it.
Nani, a Glaceon, was walking toward the daycare. "... Remember, K.K., I want you on your best behavior here. Ok?" Nani said, looking down at Kelekona. Kelekona nodded. "Ok, mom." He'd say, the typical shy smile on his face. Nani would walk over to a Flareon, her son walkign by her side. She cleared her throat. "*Ahem* Excuse me, but is this the correct daycare? I'll be leaving my son here, if it is the correct daycare and such..." She'd ask. Kelekona on the other hand hid behind his mother, just barley peeking at the Flareon.

Zenix watched Cross leave and then looks at all of the other young Eevees in the classroom. He feels intimidated by the amount of Eevees and tries to avoid making contact with any of them. Zenix found a spot where he can just sit and watch everyone alone. Little does he know that he was right next to Peaches.

Name: Neo Plasma
Species: Shiny Eevee
Parents: Luna Plasma(Mom) And Sun Plamsa (Dad)
Moves: Swift And Play Nice
Personality: shy ,protective of friends
Dislikes: Mean pokemon
Others: A Blue Scarf

Looking Behind Luna shyly m -mom no i dont wanna please don't do it im scared no struggling to stay away from the door I dont wanna do it.
Luna : come on sweetie well be fine pushing Neo to the door ill come back soon shutting the door

"Ok thank you very much Peaches." Clea said to the jolteon. "Behave yourself ok kiddo?" Terra patted Hansi on the head. "Yeah dad I know. Well bye guys." Hansi waved his parents goodbye. "Bye honey." Clea replied. "Oh Peaches you can draw your garden you don't have to draw anything for me. Are there any other eevees or eeveelutions here?"

Crescent frowned more, trying not to look scared, if anything she tried to look tough. Her père told her that if you looked intimidating then you won half the battle. So there she was, stiffly and discretly walking towards the inviting pile of pillows where she could hide. Discrete is a gentle term, her fur was shiny, amplified by the sun she was creeping through. Not stealthy in the slightest.

Cross started to wake up "How long was I out?"he said "Well that's enough napping for today"He said entering the classroom
scanning the room"Holy crap I didn't except so many Eevees"

Name: Eclipse
Species: Eevee (Shiny)
Parents: Maze (Male/Umbreon) Trace (Female/Espeon)
Moves: Swift, quick attack, sand attack
Personality: Mischevious, stubborn, cocky, solo
Likes: Rainbow Pokebeans or other pokebeans, strong pokemon, and his parents
Dislikes: Likes to keep his dislikes to himself :/
Others: Wears a necklace that has a prism on it

Coco would start to tip toe away from his base which was a book but he then smells paint, He turned to Peaches and ran to the art table. "U-umm.. Ma'am what is this all for?" Coco said shyly when he was staring at her drawing of a some sort of garden? Peaches told Coco that all the pokemon could make art. Coco smiled and got a coloring page of a cupcake and he sat on a comfy seat and began to think about what color the cupcake should be. He then saw a purple glittery marker and Coco grabbed it with his paw and began to color in the upper cupcake purple with glitter!

Hansi began walking around looking for the other eeveelutions. He saw a sylveon and walked up to her. "Hello miss? I'm a new eevee here where are the others?"

Crescent brushed her paw against something on the ground. The poor Eevee, not knowing any better, yelped loudly, dropping her nearly finished lolipop, and made a mad dash towards the pillows. Her bell jingled like crazy until she dove into the pillows and blankets with a whumph. Her fur sparkling and shimmering even more while she ran.

Hansi heard a yelp and looked in that direction. "Wonder what that was." Hansi walked over to where the noise came from and the room was full with other eevees. "Whoa." He saw something shiny under some pillows and blankets. "What is that?" Hansi lifted up the pillows and blankets and found a shiny eevee. "Um hello.... my name is Hansi. Who are you?"

"You tell me first!" she snapped in fright, cowering and hiding her eyes which were misty with tears. "Who are you!?" she realized her voice was loud and she almost screamed at the Eevee. "I'm sorry..." she whimpered quietly, she remembered how her mother kept telling her to stop assuming others were out to get her. It was hard, but she was trying.

Name: Maxy
Parents: None...
Moves: Bite
Personality: Mostly happy and emotional
Likes: Having peace with no one around and playing with others
Hates: Being bullied, bored and being lonely without parents
Others: Bracelet

*Walks into the daycare for the first time, wondering if he could find new friends*

"It's fine. Well my name is Hansi and this is my first day here." Hansi smiled at he shiny eevee since this was his first time seeing one. "Now that I've told you my name you tell me yours."

"It's Crescent..." the regional variant muttered, finally lifting her dark grey gaze to look at the new Eevee. "Nice to meet you Hansi." She seemed more relaxed, since she was frowning anymore, but she didn't exactly have a smile on her muzzle either. She took a good look at what an average Eevee looked like, normal Eevees were smaller than her, she decided.

"Well this room is crowded"Cross said leaving the classroom just to wander around and gather berries in the garden "Oran Sitrus Pecha Lum Fughi Achel"Cross talked to himself while collexting the berries

"Nice to meet you too Crescent." Luke examined the shiny eevee's fur. "So why are you hiding under the blankets and pillows?"

(So many eevees holy)
Name: Grasp
Species: Leafeon
Moves: Leaf Tornado, Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Bullet Seed, Absorb
Personality: Kind but can be Strict, Funny, Loves Eevees
Dislikes: Witting plants, Eevees being sick or hurt
Others: Has Jade Necklace, is Bisexual.

Grasp clapped. "So, Eevees and Pokemon!" Grasp pointed to the dining room. "Lunch is being served! Today we're having yummy fish! If you don't want to eat, stay in the living room." Grasp walked into the kitchen and began serving the fish. He gave potato chips with it and ketchup. "Eat up, my yungins!"

Name:shade
Species:umbrella
Age 15
Moves:shadow ball quick attack dark pulse
Personality:relaxed and lazy
Likes sleeping and food
Dislikes: loud sound and MILK!!!
Other: nothing much just a scarf

"I got scared..." Crescent replied quietly, accepting the Eevee in front of her was kind and friendly. Then a Leafeon yelled out something about food, causing the Eevee to burrow a little deeper into the pillows, the sound causing her to flinch.

Name: Jade
Species: Eevee
Parents: Snow Storm the Glaceon:Mother Cress the Umbreon:Father
Moves: Bite,Tail whip
Personality: She is nice but if she does not get what she wants she will make a fit
Likes: Seeing all the other pokemon, eating , Drawing with mud!
Dislikes: Having to sleep, Doing stuff she is not good at!
Others: She wears a flower with icy blue petals a light green stem and a white middle!

Two pokemon walk in with a small eevee Is this a daycare?The umbreon said the eevee hid behind him.

Attachments

• Jade.png
    Jade.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey come on good is being served. We should go." Luke smiled and waited for Crescent to readjust to her surroundings. He sat right outside her little fort.

Zenix heard about the food being served and slowly made his way towards it. Looking back at the spot he was in, he noticed that a Jolteon was next to where he was sitting before. 'HOLY ARCEUS WAS I SITTING NEXT TO HER THE WHOLE TIME,' he thought with a scared face, 'I didn't even notice her.' By the time he turned back around the food was already in his sight.

"O-ok..." Crescent whispered, before nodding as if to reassure herself. Slowly, the scared Eevee crawled out of the pillow fort. She plopped down in front of Hansi, her bell jingling. Looking down slightly she noticed how she was taller than him, pricking her ears foreword she offered him a nervous half smile. She flicked her tail, which was longer and less fluffy than his. "So... s-should we go?"

"Yup let's go." Hansi smiled back and started heading to where the food was being served. "The food smells really good. What were we having again?"

"I think it was fish." came a quiet reply from Crescent. She was actually a little interested in how it would taste, her dad usually caught Basculin from Victory Road where he used to live, and her mom would cook them with flamethrower. Would this be simolar or different? She walked alongside Hansi, only one way to find out of they were good or not.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Reminder that as per our RP forum rules, posts should be third person, PAST tense, story format. I'm not sure why do some of you think that RPing in FUTURE tense is remotely okay ("Would?" Seriously?) - and others yet have used present tense or script format.

Also, kindly do not double-post. That's against our global rules. You have an edit button. Use it.

Hansi walked alongside Crescent. "So where do you come from?" Their little walk had been silent so he just wanted to break the silence. Wow that smells good. Hansi thought to himself.

Zenix was so focused on the food that he accidentally bumped into Hansi. "Oh... I-I'm sorry," he said in a nervous voice, "I-I didn't m-mean to bump into you." Zenix bowed his head as sign of apology. 'Man I'm such an idiot,' Zenix thought to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.