• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eevee Love Story

"Well, there is nothing wrong about being, s m a l l." Midnight frowned. the eevee dashed off with incredible. "Now i'm wondering who would win in a race. Her or Stevey?" Midnight smirked. Midnight frowned. "Oh, she was just saying hi." Midnight blushed a bit remembering the incident ten minutes ago.

"Ah," Stevey replied, simply, before standing up, her bad hind paw in the air, and tried to walk. Instantly feeling bad for the disabled and limbless of the world, be it humans, Pokemon, or anything else, the shiny Eevee crashed onto her face, right into the dirty grass. Propping herself up with her front paws, she spat dirt out of her mouth, recoiling at the foul taste. "Ew! That's nasty!" she complained, brushing her tongue off with the end of her cape. "This whole walking thing is gonna be harder than I thought... How do I even?" Stevey wondered, ears drooping down next to her cheeks.

Midnight smirked resisting to laugh when Stevey fell, then instantly felt guilty. He walked over to Stevey. "Do, you, um, need some help." Midnight offered. He had forgotten what happened earlier, and it related mostly to Vanilla considering she threw Stevey to him, so it wasn't her fault really. Midnight held his paw out, offering to help Stevey up.

Taking Midnight's hand, Stevey frowned at his question. "Um..." The poor Eevee despised getting help from others, for whatever reasons she may have, and this time was no exception. She knew that, of course, she really did need assistance, but instead, she simply parked her behind on the grass, looking up to Midnight. "Y'know, I said I'd stay put until we decided to go somewhere else, so I should probably just do that. Beside's I'd just be a pain to deal with, and I know you wouldn't wanna put up with me." Smirking, Stevey stuck her tongue out to her shiny friend, playfully, wondering if Vanilla would have any kind of response to their conversation or not. "I just dunno how long I can sit still for, is all... Well, I guess I could move in other ways!" She laughed, actually pondering the thought for a moment.

"Oh, OK. And also, no way!" Midnight frowned. He sat down next to Stevey. "Don't worry! I know it wasn't your fault! It was just vanilla, again. I'm sure you didn't ask her to throw you at me. Right?" Midnight asked. He smiled, then giving Stevey a closed eye smile. "Besides, Vanilla is a jerk. I think she's obsessed with dating or competition. Its really stupid." He frowned.

"Well, no, I didn't..." Awkwardly, Stevey looked off to the side, glancing at the Eevee in question for a split second. Not wanting to get in trouble with her for agreeing with Midnight's words, she merely said those four words, then went on about everything else. She felt that she'd be okay if she spoke quietly, so that's exactly what she did. "That was kinda dumb, and I do feel kinda bad for ya. But anyway!" Picking her head up, an ear sticking up straight, the shiny continued on about her problem.

"It was kinda my fault, though... She had nothing to do with it! I was just playing with Noir, and I stepped on my foot the wrong way. I'm such a klutz!" Chuckling lightly, Stevey playfully laid down on the grass, covering her eyes with her paws, a smile on her face. "This wasn't her, really!" The smile slowly died down into a frown.

Midnight smiled back. "Well that's good to know." He smiled then watched as Stevey playfully lied on the grass. Midnight walked in front of Stevey and lied down on the grass across from her. He smiled as she placed her paws over her eyes, then frowned as she frowned. He placed his paw over her's, then slightly moved her paw reveling her eyes. "Is something wrong?" He asked a bit concerned.

As her paws were moved away from her face, Stevey opened them and looked at Midnight, who had positioned himself in front of her. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't want Vanilla to think we're talking smack about her right in front of her face, is all," she replied, quietly, fighting back the blush that dared to show itself due to the two Eevees' proximity from each other. "I'm not that kind of Pokemon. I don't want my reputation ruined!" As much as she wanted to, poor Stevey could not jump up into her skeleton-like pose for the second time that day to emphasize her words, and she merely placed her head on the grass before her. "Sorry for seeming bummed out. I'm just not used to not being able to walk."

"What, don't worry. I'm sure that every eevee here has been near Vanilla, if they were chosen to believe you or her, you'd be much more trustworthy then her. I'm sure your reputation won't be ruined. Plus, your the strongest girl I know here! I mean you stole a Foot Ball from the city! The only reputation your ruining is yours and the trainers, and that sport store. I think they got an eye out for you." Midnight gave a closed eye smile. He opened his eyes again. "Its no problem, besides, I'm way more bummed out most of the time." He smirked.

Tracy was bored, so she desided to go meet some of the other Eevees. She didn't really know any of the Eevees, ecept for Rakki. She spotted Midnight and Stevey, and desided to go meet them. "Hello!" Tracy said, walking up to them. "Sorry I didn't play any foot ball. I got distracted, and when I went to play foot ball I couldn't remember who was on who's team, so I didn't play. Sorry about that." Tracy said to Midnight.

Smiling cheekily at Midnight, knowing that what he said was actually true, Stevey's ear perked up at the sound of a new voice. Said voice, whose owner was another female Eevee, who she remembered was named Tracy, apologized for not playing football. "Hmph." Stevey made a noise as she rolled onto her back, so she wouldn't have to strain her neck to look up to the other Eevee. Her paws dangled on top of her, her wrapped foot still bent at a rather odd angle. "Well, you weren't the only one who didn't play. Nobody did, since we never got the chance to."

A couple of Midnight's words finally registered themselves in her mind. Starting, she wriggled around awkwardly on the ground to get a better look at the male, eyes wide. "HEY! How'd you know I stole this, huh? You have no proof!" As she spoke, she felt around for the ball. Once her paw came into contact with it, she dragged it over to her, heaving it onto her stomach- where a tag, labelled '$4.99', fell on her face. "Oh," Stevey said, openly laughing, blowing the tag away from her eyes. "Looks like ya caught me! I'm beat!" Playing dead, the shiny closed her eyes, allowing all her limbs to go weak and the ball to roll away. Her laugh returned, and she secretly hoped nobody would find it obnoxious.

"Well, there's the smell, and I don't think you can't smell that. It smells like an Aromatise. And the Price Tag? Now I feel stupid since I didn't notice it." Midnight smiled awkwardly then turned to Tracy. "Yea, I didn't play football either, Things got a little awkward for me." Midnight blushed a little. Midnight sighed. He placed his paw on the ball that rolled away. He placed the ball over Stevey's head acting like that would revive her state. Midnight smirked as Stevey started laughing. He found a bit cute. "Wow, you stink at playing dead." Midnight smirked.

Eclipse reached a cave, and as soon as she got there, she licked the sore on her side, remembering the rime a Persian attacked her, also remembering when her mum abandoned her. Eclipse started burying her head in her tail and crying.

"Do not!" Stevey retorted, smirking up to Midnight. "I just can't play dead and laugh at the same time, is all!" Pawing at the ball that appeared over her head due to the other shiny for a moment, she rolled back onto her paws after a while, tail wagging happily. "I just wish there was a way I could walk without anyone's help. I don't wanna annoy anyone about it!" Shakily, Stevey stood on her three good paws, the bad one once again dangling dangerously close to the ground. "Now, how do I do this...?" Limping, she turned herself around, facing away from Midnight and Tracy, and tried hopping away as if she were a Bunnelby.

It didn't work.

For the second time, the shiny Eevee fell flat on her face, but thankfully, her mouth was closed, so it could not fill with the vile thing known as dirt. Getting up again, she sheepishly turned her head to look back to the others. "I really need to get the hang of this, huh?" Chuckling again, Stevey tried another hop, not falling this time. A few more smaller, luckier leaps followed, and the Eevee could not be prouder of herself. Let's just hope I don't accidentally step on my foot while I do this...

Midnight smiled watching the eevee getting better at walking. He smiled, then walked over. "Lets hope that you don't fall of a cliff accidentally." He smirked. He then turned. "Well I guess I'll see you later." He smiled. He rubbed the end of his tail against her cheek. He couldn't help but smirk. "Looks like the old Switcharoo." He smiled then walking off.

Rakki saw a new eevee coming into the fray and saw her talking to midnight then running away from him, she smiled she started running towards the new eevee and thought of using the move extreme speed she passed the eevee and then stopped in front of her Rakki said "Hello i'm Rakki, What's your name? and why are you running away from midnight?"