• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Easy Money with Pokecharms

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Yes, it's true. For the entire month of November everyone that posts will get a penny per post.

That means if you post 400 posts over the space of November you'll get £4. If you post 2000 posts in November you'll get £20.

Of course, we don't want any spam - just some healthy competition. If you do post spam you'll be instantly disqualified from the competition and will get SQUAT.

If you rack up the most posts (and don't spam) in November, not only will you get the money you've earned but I'll put an extra Tenner in the package too.

Obviously I'm talking Pounds Sterling, 'cause that's what I deal in. But I will keep the offer open to Americans.

UK Citizens do have the option of either paypal or cheque, Americans do not. It's Paypal or nothing.

I heartily encourage everyone to get more people to come and take part in the competition;
A: You'll get more money out of me and;
B: The more people post, the more YOU'LL have to post on and about and the more money YOU'LL get. ^^

I will put a cap on the amount of money put out but will wait to see what response we get. Remember, you don't have to sign up for anything, you don't have to put your name down - you simply have to post in November and you're eligible.

Although at the end of November if you do want the money, you're going to have to get in touch so those that post and vanish will obviously not get anything.

The Competition starts on November 1st and ends on the 30th November. No posts count before then, but don't let that put you off posting. ^^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Will I get paid for this too? 'Cause we all know I'd be the winner :wink:

... What? ^^;

(As he said, if I catch people spamming to raise their post counts over that month I will personally ban their sorry asses with a vengence. You spam, you DIE *virtually speaking, of course* :p)

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
A reminder that the competition starts tonight at midnight GMT.

All posts from that time will count towards your earnings.

If you do not hang around to give me your details at the end of the month, however, you wont get anything. ^^ No details, no money.

And also, spam etc will cost you your winnings.

Good luck, everyone, now get out and post damnit!

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Ze Competition is now over!

Sadly, we weren't as much of a hive of activity as I'd hoped but I think we managed to sow the seeds at least.

If anyone wants to receive their prize, post here and I'll get in touch with you over sending you your cash.

Please note that if you live outside the UK, you must have Paypal and in general, Paypal is preferred.

I will announce the winner of the £10 grand prize when all the entries are in.

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
I'll do it, if only because I was supposed to be promoting it. *grins feebly* Oh, and I want to know how much I got. Probably not much, but hey, money is money And I need money Yes, the precious money... *promptly shuts up*

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
[quote name='"Prof. Cinders"]I'll do it' date=' if only because I was supposed to be promoting it. *grins feebly* Oh, and I want to know how much I got. Probably not much, but hey, money is money And I need money Yes, the precious money... *promptly shuts up*[/quote']

So you advertise on the same site? How the hell does that work? :p

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I'm going to need to put a deadline of applications for the end of the week.

You'll see why later next week, but please note that if you don't apply by Sunday (or maybe Monday), you'll get squat.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
You can't apply, but I'm sure if you came running round to my house I could chuck a few pennies at you. :p

I do have far too many spare ones around anyway. ^^

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Apologies for the slight delay- been a bit busy.

Teh Results are in, so in reverse order:

Rach: 7

You suck :p

Dami & QQ: 18

Holy Tie!

Yoshi: 20

Not bad.

But the winnar is:

Teh Blue Avangier! With 26 posts.

In the war of the admins, Katie and I fought hard to take the top post count last month:

I totalled up with 63..... buuuut, Katie pipped me to the top with 79!

So, Rach gets a masterful 7p, Dami and QQ are both entitled to 18p each, Yoshi gets a clean 20 pence piece whilst TBA nets himself £10.26 for taking the win.

TBA and QQ will need to give me Paypal info, Rach, Dami and Yoshi can give me details to mail the pennies to. ^^

As honored as I am, I'm technically not allowed to give out information such as that to anyone - particularly since it's not my account. Same with my normal address. As such, I am forfeiting my claim and letting Yoshi get the prize.

Congratulations!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Santa Oak said:
In the war of the admins, Katie and I fought hard to take the top post count last month:

I totalled up with 63..... buuuut, Katie pipped me to the top with 79!

Why didn't I know we were competing? XP

Not that it mattered. I always knew I'd pwn everyone, including you :wink:

So... Is the extra 10 actually going to go to El like TBA asked, or are you gonna be cheap and not give it to anyone? :p

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
TheBlueAvenger said:
As honored as I am, I'm technically not allowed to give out information such as that to anyone - particularly since it's not my account. Same with my normal address. As such, I am forfeiting my claim and letting Yoshi get the prize.

Congratulations!

What? Prize? What? Do I get a prize?

[/useless clueless spam]

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Damn stupid idiotic... Er, not you, the computer. Yeah.

I suck. :p I'm sorry for not posting more when I should have, due to having my own site to run and general no time to do anythingness. Tkae it at that and don't say anything about it. Ssssh. And El, if I get up to Manchester, you are so dead. :p

Ooooooooh yeeeaaah 18p  8) I kick ass

Alex I want you to keep the 18p and put it towards buying a Spiderman web firing glove so you don't have to play with your little brothers anymore.