• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Dwayna's Drawings

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
It has been a long time since I've made an art thread and I've been pretty bored lately so I thought I would share some of my drawings with you guys.

DraconicEgg.png

Here's a Draconic Egg with symbols of both Draconic and Angelic natures.

DwaynaDF.png

A depiction of my main character with a robotic arm and leg.

Elizabeth-2.png

My character Elizabeth the Seer, who can see the lines of Fate (but I came up with that idea before Kingdoms of Amalur *hipster glasses*)

PokedorksSwap1.png

Finally, a cute Christmas swap picture I did a while ago that I thought you guys might like. The theme was "Trade Gone Wrong", where members of our parties would be spliced together. This is a Mightyena/Delcatty and a Grovyle/Frosslass.

Anyways, I haven't drawn anything in a while... so tell me what you think, and maybe make a request or something. I'm willing to draw just about anything! ~

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
LolitaDway.jpg

I was bored, and Jason told me to doodle. So I doodled the first thing that popped into my head.
Gothic Lolita Dwayna. Because reasons.

I actually really like this. It's almost as if you were going for a Mio Akiyama-look, only that's much less gothic, I suppose? It's mostly the tiny hat that reminds me of this particular character.

You are so excellent at positioning, proportioning and patterning!

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
SpiritDragon.png

So i tried to draw my favourite quadraped. Apparently I'm not nearly as good with animals as I am people. But here you go anyway, my interpretation of a dragon.

I've always enjoyed your drawings of dragons, Dwayna. You have a very specialized and own interpretation of their proportions and it is one I can really imagine working.

The front left paw and the back right paw are a bit odd, though. Maybe there's an explanation why you drew them this way?

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Dark Soul said:
I've always enjoyed your drawings of dragons, Dwayna. You have a very specialized and own interpretation of their proportions and it is one I can really imagine working.

The front left paw and the back right paw are a bit odd, though. Maybe there's an explanation why you drew them this way?
Thanks for the compliment.
Actually there's no specific reason, I had troubles figuring out where those legs would go or even how to position them. I ended up just leaving them like that. ^^;

I like your dragon Dwayna even if the legs look a little off :p I think it makes it more interesting to look at though ^^

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Thanks for the compliment, Riley.

Brendan.jpg

Brendan said I should draw him, so here he is. I used reference from Reynald's picture of him as a chef.

Amazing the wonders that can be created by manipulating your boredom.

I love this awesome piece of art, partially because of bias and pride, and the rest because he looks pretty suave there. There are a few inconsistencies though, like with the gloves. And I could mention the shoes, but I never actually said what his shoes look like, so :| . I will say that I made the mistake of playing Caramelldansen while looking at this picture, and now I can't help but think he's dancing with his hips. :X

Now, to give the rest of your pictures some love, my favourites are personally your Dwayna shot, because she has weird ears, but you still managed to make them work with glasses. And then the dragon, because you drew it with wicked eyes that are intimidating as heck, although I do have to agree on the weird legs, it like it's doing some sort of shuffle. And there I go making your artwork look like a dance club :X

Hope to see more dancers pictures by you. I'll be watching out for them, even if I don't comment.

Now that is truly bad-ass. I've always loved your frontal shot drawings most of all, because, to me, that seems to be the point of view you're most skilled at at drawing from.

Apart from the minor oddities Brendan has noted, I'd say this is a very enjoyable work of art on your part. Keep it up ^^

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I've been meaning to do a 30 Day Challenge for a long time, and lately I've been thinking of drawing Homestuck. The two ideas combined into one, sop without further ado...

Day One: Your favorite Kid

Day1-Kid.jpg

I really like the character Jake English. He's an awesome, adventurous guy with an open mind and a good heart. He trusts his friends completely, even when they tell him the most abstract things that seem silly. Overall, a really good character.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Jake is one of the best characters to mess with >:D

But yes, this choice doesn't surprise me at all for some reason~

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Day Two: Your favourite Troll

Day2-Troll.jpg

My writing says pretty much most of it - My favourite troll is Terezi of course, but I'll be drawing her on day three, so I picked my second favourite. Kanaya has a delicate way of speaking that I really like, not to mention her blood color is Jade Green.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Day Three: Your Patron Troll

Day3-Patron.jpg

Terezi is simply awesome. She loves roleplaying, her lusus is a dragon, and she values the justice system. The craziness on top of all of that is just a bonus.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Slight warning since I guess this could be considered morbid to sensitive people.

DoodlePage-1.jpg

I felt like doing some random doodles, but the idea was centered around the girl falling apart / regenerating.
Oh, and a random Flygon for good measure.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Too morbid for sensitive people? Ha! Too awesome for words is more like it! I feel bad for anyone who is sensitive towards a decaying/regenerating girl because they're missing out on a really amazing doodle. And I love the Flygon. It's expression made me giggle. XD

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Secad said:
Oh my, Bat-tortle! Is his sidekick Pidove?
Well Tailon is forced to be my sidekick, what with being my adopted son and all. But now he's too cool to wear the pixie boots! He's out in California running around with those Teens in a ridiculous black, blue and gold outfit. Honestly, where did he come up with that?! [/tangent]

As I told you when you showed me in chat, I absolutely love the picture Dway. ♥ You did an awesome job of combining my two Pokecharms persona into one awesome package. BatTortle is Charms' silent guardian, watching over the forums from a distance, but always vigilant.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Thank you all very much for the compliments. ^^

DragonDescended.jpg

I drew this for the Twilight RP that Carmen is planning. This girl obviously has the power of Fire.