• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Dreaming about Pokemon

Me I had several pokemon dreams one where i wished them real and started with a vulpix, the other i was a trainer going to oaks office to grab my first pokemon when i got talking to him i woke up it was unfair, the last one i turned into a eevee and had a faimly of older siblings all were the evos the mom was vaporeon the dad was jolteon the siblings were the rest and when i was older in my dream i evolved into the first glaceon XD.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've been wondering where to write this down, but here seems as good as any.

Had a dream a few nights back about a brand new Wii Pokemon game... "Everyone's Pokemon Garden". The sub-heading under that title was "This garden is everyone's".

I kid you not. Even in the dream I was floored by the meme-ness of it all, so I checked the game out.

The cover displayed this deep green forest with moss growing along tree trunks, rocks, etc. and vines hanging down. On the back was a few screen shots, all very similar to the cover artwork yet in full 3D with various Pokemon. I specifically remember a Charmander in all the images shown to be the main player character. The brief description made it sound like a cross between Viva Pinata for the 360 and a Mystery Dungeon-styled game (you adventured through the world and encountered various Pokemon along the way, attracting them back to the 'garden' where they could build a home, attract others of their kind, breed, etc.)

Sad part is, in that dream... I really wanted to buy & play that game XD

This one's kinda Pokemon related :p

Last night I dreamt that I found my best friend's sketchbook, and I was looking through all his drawings. Most of them were of Garfield (I have no fucking clue...) but one of them caught my attention. The first panel was Harry Potter and Voldemort.

The second was Harry Potter, wand extended, and a Vibrava. The word bubble read "Vibrava Kadavra!"

Lol.

I've had a dream where I was in the Hoenn region..and this dream gave me much respect and sympathy for the Pokemon Kecleon. Little Kecleon is minding his business and then suddenly gets blasted back by a hyper beam from a Aggron as it goes flying off team Rocket style into the sky..it soon lands into a patch of grass and gets attacked by angry Mightyena getting chased around..and finally it gets blown up one more time when one of Jesse and James's mecha's get blown away from Pikachu..the Kecleon then lands by my side..looking completely freaked out and paranoid..I ask if the little guy was okay and then he crawls up into my sweater and sticks his head out shaking and trembling in total fear and completely paranoid not wanting to leave me. It was strange..and at the same time very sad :(

A dream inspired my PRP. (Not all parts in the introduction)

I woke up with a feeling that that day was soemthing special. I left down with Growly, my Growlithe and Dash, my Ponyta. Then out the door I sent out Cheryl, my Ralts and Sparkle, my other Ralts. I left down a path from Jubilife to Oreburgh and then stopped at a pond and took a look at myself.

That's all I remember.

I had a dream where I had a Blaziken and May hated me. Really, really hated me. Oh yeah, and some dude stole my Deoxys and killed it. I was all like "Nooo! Deoxys come back! I need you!" but then I woke up. It was weird O.o

I had a dream where I had just started my journey. I chose a Charmander and then I stepped on a wild Persian's tail. The Persian attacked me, but my Charmander used ember and the Persian left. I think I remember I was trying to catch a Heracross with honey tree sap, but that's all I can remember.

I always have a dreams of Pokémon and it always was me and my best friend Mew in our all region's Pokémon journey's, also it shows someday's gym battles, or the Pokémon league. Yesterday I had a dream of me and Mew sitting on tree on the night and watching the stars and moon on the sky. :3