• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Dragon Ball World tournament!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cucumbara followed nervously, looking over at his training partner. Once he reached there and heard Braly's words, he tenses up.
"Okay.....but this will proabably be an easy fight," The young Sayain said to his training partner, powering up to SSj, getting into his signature fighting stance, and waited for Braly.

``alright you ready? good because this starts NOW `` he said charging at Cucumbra firing the regular ki blasts ``if you wanna be strong enought for super saiyan 2 you gotta be at full control of super saiyan 1 (this is actually how to get super saiyan 2 exept if its xenoverse)`` he said punching and kicking Cucumbra in the face multiple times

sSoul

Previously Swirled
OOC: Of course Xenoverse wouldn't be accurate to the show, it's Converse, what did you expect?
BIC: Eventually, Cucumbara got tired of being kicked in the face, so he blocked a kick and then, fired a ki blast to Braly's stomach. He let on of his partner's foot so the force of the no blast wouldn't rip off his leg.
"Alright, let's step it up!" The Sayain claimed, firing back with his own ki blast attacks. He was getting kind of excited to achieve SSj2, he felt it, this would be the day where he ascends past a normal Super Sayain.

``ugh`` Braly said being pushed back ``heh it will take more than that to take me down you know!`` he then charged a wave (i do think cucumbra is familiar with it) ``KAAA...MEEEH..AAH..MEEE`` have the blue ball at his hands he quickly jumped behind Cucumbra `HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!`` he yelled firing the wave at his partner's stomach|face (cucumbra is gonna be in thin air)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"OH CRAP!" Those were the last words that slipped out of Cucumbara's mouth before he was overwhelmed by the Kamehameha wave. When the smoke cleared, it was apparent that Cucumbara was still alive, but his clothes were torn and some scars were shown.
"Nice one, now its my turn," Cucumbara said as he crwated a circle of green ki with his hands before putting them in a position to fire, "HEAVAN'S SPIRAL!" Suddenly, a wave of green energy flew at astonishing speeds to Braly, Cucumbara put a good amount of power into the attack.

(i forgot what heaven's spiral do )

``oh my `` he said getting hit by the attack ``well guess ill show you my main move...A SAIYAN'S WRATH!!!!`` he yelled having blue energy in the shape of an ape surrounding Braly's fist he charged at cucumbra having a combo (punch,punch,punch,kick,punch in the air) when Cucumbra was in the air he released one of the attack's he was taught by vegeta ``BIG BANG ATTAAACK!!`` he yelled (again)

"Ohh, this can be fun to watch!" He said, Walking backwards until he got far enough.
"Have fun! Don't forget not to kill eachother!" He was still thinking up a plan, but this would prove to be the test.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cucumbara was blown back into a nearby rock, at this point, rage exploded from his body.
"THAT'S IT, YOU ASKED FOR IT!" Cucumbara rushed to Braly and did his own combo(punch, punch, multi-kick, than a kick to send him upwards) He then launched another one of his signature attacks..
"Ki Drill!" He started to spin as he fired ki, creating a drill which he used to slam into his opponent.

``OW`` he said getting hit by the ki and dodging some
``now, ....`` he said jumping behind cucumbra ``TAKE THIS GALICK GUN `` Braly yelled firing a galick gun on cucumbra's back (dont forget its powered by super saiyan 2)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cucumbara had to think fast, he dodged last second as the Galick gun was about to hit him and fired off a ki blast of his own.
"HEAVEN'S SPIRAL!" He fired the green energy beam at the Galick gun, resulting in the two beams clashing. Cucumbara began pushing himself, and a few sparks of lightning were eminating from his body.

``UUUGH`` Braly said pushing to his limits ``That's....Not...Gonna...Work!!!`` he yelled pushing even harder breaking his super saiyan 2 limits , braly then mixed the galick gun with a kamehameha to get his beam to win ``GALICK KAMEHAMEHAAAA!!!!`` (i just invented it! you like it?)

Zero was just following there movements “do they know there destroying the place?” Zero said turning to nitro, Zero was looking around and realized that people were watching them fight “uuuhhh.....you guys should take it down a bit, so you don’t hurt the people around here!” Zero said looking around to make sure nobody was hurt already.

``oh my i didnt realize `` Braly said breaking down both of the beams ``sorry!..heh,heh...Well better get going! sorry for destroying the place !`` he said running to a....RESTAURENT ``ahhh..restaurent's the best place in the world right after the world tournament arena `` he said has he alreadt ate 400 noodle bowls and 134 soups ``i should think of a plan for the fights, i can deal with other saiyan's , but that other guy what was it again...Nitro how should i deal with him......``

"I have no idea. But I think they do now. Not that it would matter anyways. It would just weaken their stamina for the tourney. " He said, standing up from the ground he was sitting on, and looking back at Zero.
"As far as I know, someone would've came up and ended it anyways. and, if someone didn't, they would be Hella weakened."

``time for the senzu bean `` has he ate a senzu bean and left the restaurent ``welp ill go to my hotel room and sleep has he entered the hotel ``room 100...100..100! finally`` has he jumped on his bed immediatly falling asleep

sSoul

Previously Swirled
The lightning eminating from Cucumbara disappeared, the Sayain fell down slightly before flying to pick himself up and go to his hotel room, room 101.
"That was exhausting, I need some rest," He collapsed on his bed, not even bothering to change out of his damaged gi.

After everyone left, he decided to get a drink himself. He walked over to the bar, and asked for some Gas.
"Yes, actual gas. you know, Unleaded, Diesel, those sorta' stuff." He said, as the man looked a bit concerned, but the money that he put on the desk was irresistible. The bartender walked out back to the gas tank, filled a bottle up with some gas, went back to the front, and gave it to Nitro.
"Thanks." Nitro said, drinking the gas right in front of him. "You know, maybe I would take that." He said, pointing to the Whiskey. He wasn't Irish before, but some Irish blood went in him after he became an android. The man looked refreshed that Nitro ordered something normal, and passed him A bottle. As Nitro began Drinking.

Neke decided, after training with Goku some more, raising his power level enough for at least the start of the tournament, he decided to try and find the girl from earlier, luckily for him, she was just heading to the hotel, she noticed him approaching, and said
"Hey! I recognize you! You're one of the boys I tried talking to earlier, that was a bit rude, running off like that!" She smiled
"Uh, I, uh, had to meet up with my master, he's a very powerful warrior. Although a bit dumb."
"Heh, how comes you keep stuttering when talking to me?"
"Uh, I'm not sure."
"heh heh, I'm Kanojo, what's your name?"
"I'm, uh, Neke."
"Well, Neke, It's nice to meet you, Good luck in the tournament!" Kanojo turned to go to the hotel, while Neke said
"Uh, yea! You too!" He then muttered after it was clear Kanojo couldn't hear him, he muttered "Man, that girl is cute. No, I've got to focus, if I face her in the tournament, I can't get distracted." He went to the bar, and saw Nitro, He, after getting a bit of whiskey, decided to see how strong this other person was, since he couldn't sense energy, he said
"Hey! How strong are you!?"

He looked at Neke,
"Oh, you know. Pretty strong." He said, still drinking his Whiskey. "But, why do you ask? Its getting dark, and I'm here just for a Midnight Drink." He finished his Whiskey, and stood up from the chair. "Well, I'll be seeing you!" He said, Teleporting to Room 99

Zero was confused on where to go, so he just went to to every different apartment and finally found his. He got in to his room and ate some food before going to sleep “I wonder when the tournament is going to start, it’s going to be great” Zero told himself, so he could go to sleep.

As he was inside his room, he decided to take a look around his room.
"They got quite a few things here. Wall chargers, Extension cords, all the necessities. " He said, as he plugged the extension cord into the wall, and plugged himself into the Extension cord.