1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Discussion/Sign ups/Character Bios for Pokemon City Streets [Currently looking for more players!]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by EllieBeth, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Name:Richie
    Species:Lucario ((wild))
    Personality:Forgiving,nice,kind,caring,brave,and heroic
    Appearance: Well he has tough looking tattoos on both arms and he wears a t-shirt and some jeans
    Moves: (if you're a pokemon)
    Aura Sphere
    Quick Attack
    Vine Whip
    Leech Seed
    Backstory:Richie is living on the streets because he is homeless and poor but he protects pokemon and humans for a living and makes very little money. He's been homeless ever sense he was a riolu. He was always beaten up and bullied just because he was different from everyone else. From the first day he got bullied he vowed to protect pokemon and humans and stop bullies from bullying others. Still no one wants to catch him. That's ok with him as long as he gets to help people and pokemon.

EllieBeth likes this.
  2. Just to be sure, is it night now? I assumed all the restaurants and things in the RP were closed, meaning it was nighttime.

3. I don't think we ever specified a time but that would make sense so let's just say yes

Condor likes this.
  4. I feel like we need to try and get more people playing in this (or more characters) for it to work. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to do that?

5. Question, are the Pokémon able to have more than four moves or is the maximum four?

6. I'd say only four moves, but they could also do anything that they could realistically do, like you can still bite or scratch someone without those moves for example