• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Demon Hunters Rp

Adriene shuttered in his sleep. He was having a premonition again. A demon that towered over the mansions on Iron street breathed fire and killed innocent civilians everywhere. But there were hunters too. They, however, weren't doing much better. The hunters ran and shouted. Only the brave and valiant ones stood and fought, though it seemed that they came to a horrible end. Suddenly, Adriene awoke. He should tell no one about this. He got up from his chair and walked over to Tikan, who seemed to be looking for him. Adriene eyed his new sheathe, and said, "Looks like your done. Let's get out of here." He opened the front door, waved goodbye to Boss, and gestured for Tikan to follow.

"How'd you sleep, princess?" Tikan grinned as he walked, hands in his pockets. "So I was thinkin', right?" Tikan started, looking down at the ground. "Why were you such a buzzkill earlier? Say someone makes a dope game when all this is done, we could've totally had some sort of duo combo move! You know how cool that could've been?" Tikan rambled, not even glancing at Adriene as he said any of this.

Last edited:
OOC: Tulane, lol.

Adriene looked Tikan straight in the eye and said brusquely, "We're not video game protagonists. We're warriors. The reason we're out on the streets is to kill. To avenge. If it looks cool, then we're doing it wrong. I don't want to make them look 'cool.' We have one job. And that job ain't pretty, it ain't supposed to be. The monster is evil. It doesn't deserve a 'move.'"

"Man, we must be from completely different lives then." Tikan seemed slightly puzzled by what Adriene had said, looking into what he could mean. "What the point of doing something if you don't feel good afterwards? And besides, the people I'm fighting for would want me to look cool, considering the situation I'm in."

Victoria Hamill was back on the hunt. She didn’t quite know how long she still had until dawn would come, but she was going to make the most of her night.

A distant roar and crashing sound came from afar, catching her attention from where she was standing on the rooftop. She began to run towards the source of the sound. The crashes only got louder as she approached, until she could see she’s into the street where it was coming from.

A single monster below was tearing at a wall, rending the wall of a shop brick by brick. The shape of it was hard to make out in the stonedust, but it was massive and hulking. She considered shooting at it, but for now she had the element of surprise. She jumped off the roof fearlessly, crashing down at the monster putting her full force behind her gauntlet.

With a deafening crash the monster was forced into the ground, but it shook her off before she had time for a second strike. Rolling onto her feet some twenty-five foot away, she readied her stance, and finally got a good look at the creature. It looked like a golem of some sort- twelve feet tall, humanoid in shape if way too bulky. The most astounding aspect of it was its skin- made out of what looked like iron ore, all rough and black but oddly shiny.

The hit on its upper back by her gauntlet had left a sizable dent, but hadn't actually seemed to hurt it much. This creature had a thicker skin than she could break through with a single punch. Her best bet would be to keep her hits focused in one place until it could break through, but she couldn't risk getting caught in its massive hands; They looked like they could crush her in seconds.

She flung herself forward towards the roaring monster, hoping quietly that some other Hunters would come along- She didn't mind sparing the spoils if it meant keeping her life.

Over Tikan's chatter, he heard a deafening roar. Another demon. And the sun was rising. He cursed. Not much time. He darted away from Tikan, not looking back. He rounded a couple of corners, to where he thought the sound would be. He stopped dead in his tracks. It was massive. At least as big as the one he just fought, but shinier. It looked like it was ironclad. He looked up at the monster and said, "I'm naming you Ol' Ironsides!" He unstrapped his new rifle and took careful aim. He loosed a bullet. One. Twice. Thrice. He peppered the monster's side with bullets, until it's side was dented with small. . . holes. "Huh," he thought. He waved at the other hunter, who looked suspiciously like the other hunter he met earlier. "I never got your name," he said.

“Sure, Name your enemies, but not kill ‘em proper. You're a strange man." Tikan nurtured as he dashed past Adriene. "That last bastard I took down should help us destroy you!" Tikal unsheathed his sword as he yelled this, running past the monster's leg. A bit of blood spurted out after Tikan had ran past, but it sure as hell didn't sever the limb like the last guy. "Try not to take my head off if you can avoid it, Adriene." He said, just before realizing he wasn't the only one getting up close with the beast.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Florence's loud scream echoed around town when she turned the corner and ran into a huge towering demon. It was clear that she didn't want a fight. The demon staggered back for just a second and in that second of hesitation, she slipped away. Her screaming continued as she ran around building looking for somewhere to hide. Her eyes widened and her hands shaking barely able to conjure up her magic.

A figure appeared at her side, arms stretched out- a rifle went off thrice, the shots reverberating through the steel in her mask. The bullets merely chipped the creature's hide. She glanced over to her side, recognizing the tall man as the Hunter she had led to the healers. "Victoria." She said. "You need something with more punch." She continued, nodding at the man's rifle.

Another Hunter dashed past them, crimson sword shining in the moonlight. The Hunter escaped the creature's lugging swing and dug the sword into its leg, hurting it properly for the first time, though not debilitatingly enough. The monster was slow to react, and while the other Hunter had it distraced, Victoria flung at it with breakneck speed without even moving her legs- a move that had almost given her whiplash more than once.

One gauntlet connected with the leg that had been cut into, crushing a dent into the creature's knee, but it refused to fall prone, roaring as it braced itself. Once she had slid between the creature's legs she propelled upwards, landing on its back and forcing her gauntlet into the same spot on its back again, digging further into the skin.

She managed to jump off again before it could shake her off, launching herself onto a nearby windowsill. She hoped the other two Hunters could keep it distracted while she went for the aerial offense.

“Let me guess: I’m the bait and youre gonna be the one that swings.” Tikan called as he dodged a swing from the creature, and retaliated by almost cutting off one of the beasts fingers. “That could work, so long as you let me get the finishing blow in.” Tikan had to roll to the side this time, narrowly avoiding a direct hit. Tikan jumped on the creatures back while it was distracted, and used the metal plates as grips. “You want an opening, you got it!” Tikan shouted as the creature shaked itself around, frantically trying to get him off his back.

Last edited: