• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DeltaRune Chapter One: Lost Soul

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
So my child, which story would you like me to read to you tonight?
How about the one we've always read? About the fallen child?
Hm? You've grown tired of that one?
...A new story?
Sigh... I cannot say I did not expect this.
Alright then, my child. I will read you a new story. But it is a long one. I will only read you the first chapter. It is a very long story; much longer than the last one.
The name?
Oh, the title. Let us see here...
The name of this story is

DeltaRune.

WARNING. THIS RP IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PLAYED THROUGH OR WATCHED THROUGH THE ENTIRETY OF THE DEMO OF THE GAME DELTARUNE, MADE BY TOBY FOX. IF YOU HAVE NOT, I RECOMMEND YOU DO, TO GET A BETTER GRASP OF WHAT THIS ROLE-PLAY ENTAILS. HERE IS A LINK TO WHERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE GAME, WHICH IS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT FREE OF CHARGE. IF YOU HAVE PLAYED AND/OR WATCHED THE ENTIRETY OF THE GAME, PROCEED ONWARD. IF NOT, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

With that being said, this RP is not a carbon copy of that game; there will be small edits to make this RP unique, such as the inclusion of SEVEN main characters rather than three. There will be more bosses, and I hope to include a Jevil fight. As this is different, Chapter Two will be different as well, if we get there before ol' Toby does.

Before I go into more details, here are some standard rules that need to be followed in this RP.
1. You need at least decent grammar skills. Not only is this a 'Charms official rule, but it just makes the RP more fun as a whole. Tell me, which sentence seems more appealing to read: "when I got home from school i sat down and played computer it was fun" or, "When I got home, I sat down and played on my computer. It was fun."
2. Your OC can't be a Mary Sue, nor should they be overpowered.
3. Just follow the Pokecharms rules in general. Please.
4. More details on the RP as well as more intricate rules are down below.

The seven main characters will consist as such; three humans, two monsters, and two sibling Darkners of royal blood. This is to accommodate for the lack of people we would be able to include normally. Each character will also have an RPG-style class like in Deltarune. Here is a grid that needs to be finished before the RP can start. Don't worry; the other four characters will be just as significant to the plot as would there be the original three. If you claim one of the humans, know that SOULs cannot repeat in color or in trait between different humans.

Slot #1 (Kris Counterpart): Frash, the Red Knight
The first of the three humans. When crossing over into the Dark World, Frash gains the abilities of a Knight. He wields a broad knightly sword and a shield. His SOUL gives him the commanding power of a master strategist, as well as the power to keep pushing forward in times of crisis.

Slot #2: Leaf, the Yellow Gunslinger
The second of the three humans. When transversing worlds, Leaf gets the eyes of a Gunslinger. He brings dual revolvers into a fight. His SOUL gives him the power to shoot magic bullets, as well as a keen sense of justice.

Slot #3: Gregory, the Purple Bard
The last of the three humans. When falling into the Dark World, Gregory gets the talent of a Bard. His SOUL is his weapon, with which he can blast energy pulses.

Slot #4 (Susie Counterpart): ???, the Monstrous ???
The second of the two monsters. When crossing into the Dark World, ??? gains the power of ???. Their SOUL focuses magic into their trusty ???. They have a naturally dark demeanor, but the ability to redeem their actions hides from within.

Slot #5: Victor, the Monstrous Archer
Victor is the first of the two monsters from the world of Light. When crossing into the Dark World, Victor gains the skill of a ranger. His SOUL focuses magic into his bow, giving him crystal arrows that can be summoned on a dime.

Slot #6: Val, the Prince of the Dark
The first of Darkner royalty. Being a Darkner, Val has naturally high magic power, and operates as the team's personal warlock, with high magic power to back up his claim. He wields a wand and a grimoire in combat.

Slot #7: Monty, the Prince of the Dark
The second of Darkner royalty. As a monster, Monty has naturally high magic power, and operates as the team's Magician, using his SOUL to use high-power magic attacks. He uses a wand in combat.

Here are the options for human SOUL color options.
Orange: An Orange SOUL symbolizes Bravery; this human is naturally brave and will take almost any challenge head on. Their magic grants them enhanced power the faster they move.
Yellow: A Yellow SOUL symbolizes Justice; this human has an almost unwavering sense of right and wrong; they'll do what they know in their hearts, or at least believe, is the right thing one hundred (or at least ninety) percent of the time. Their magic allows them to fire projectiles from their SOUL, body, or their weapon(s).
Green: A Green SOUL symbolizes Kindness; this human is kind and courteous to everyone around them, only fighting as a last resort. They believe that enemies are friends not made. Green magic allows them to create hard yet fragile magic shields that slowly heal those behind them.
Aqua: An Aqua SOUL symbolizes Patience; this human is willing to wait as long as it takes to get things done; they almost never let their emotions get the best of them, and can put up with almost anybody. Their willpower is stronger than steel. Their magic allows them to keep a clean head in the most dire of situations, slowing down time for all but themselves.
Blue: A Blue SOUL symbolizes Integrity; this human firmly believes in keeping a clean conscience; they're strong, honest, and will almost always have the moral high ground. Their magic lets their bodies improve with magic-powered athletics.
Purple: A Purple SOUL symbolizes Perseverance; a SOUL of Bravery can tackle any task, but a SOUL of Perseverance can finish any task. In layman's terms, they'll always get their crap done. They can use their natural ability to push forward to bend their SOUL as their weapon.
Custom: You can make your own Custom human SOUL for this RP if you wish; just include color, trait, and magic. Just don't go overboard, and make sure what you choose is actually a trait.

Magician--Balanced between attacking and supporting; uses magic as first weapon. Normally fights with a staff or a wand; maybe a blade.
Healer--Primarily a supporter; the party's "go-to" for first aid. Normally fights with either their hands or a staff.
Rogue/Hunter--Primarily an attacker; quick, mischievous, and a glass cannon. Normally fights with short swords and knives.
Ranger--Primarily an attacker; fast, and likes to keep at a distance. Normally fights with a bow or a slingshot, and maybe a blade or two for close combat.
Brute--Primarily an attacker; slow but bulky, and is the party's main brawn. Fights with any heavy weapon; two-handed blade, battle axe, war hammer, mace, etc.
Bard--Balanced between supporting and attacking, but leans towards supporting; uses music to support allies and scramble enemies. Usually fights using an instrument that doubles as a weapon.
Gunslinger--Primarily an attacker; fights off enemies from up close or a distance using more firearms enhanced by magic. Fights with primitive guns, like wooden pistols or old revolvers.
Brawler--Primarily an attacker; uses martial arts to fight off foes. Fights using their body; hands, feet, elbows, legs, foreheads, etc.
If you can think of any other classes that fit into this RP, don't hesitate to make a suggestion.

Name:
Race:
SOUL Color/Trait (only applies to humans):
Natural Appearance:
Personality:
Class:
Dark World Appearance (only applies to Lightners):
Weapon(s):
Other:

Name: Frash Dreemurr
Race: Human
SOUL Color/Trait: Red; Determination
Height: 5'8"
Natural Appearance: Frash has red eyes; he also has fair skin with a slight tan, and short dark brown hair that's long enough over his face to cover his right eye. However, due to shade, nobody really sees his left eye. He has an above-average build for someone of his age. Normally, he wears a green sweat-shirt with two yellow up-pointing chevrons that wind across the front and back.
Personality: Frash is someone who's easy to get along with, though he's usually quiet. However, he does mess around with people who he's close with. If he wants to do something, which is rare, he's going to do it.
Class: Knight
Dark World Appearance: When in the Dark World, Frash's skin turns a light blue. His hair fades into a deep jet-black, and Frash's eyes grow into a more violent red color. His shirt turns into a dark grey color, and his pants turn charcoal-black. The stripe-like up-pointing chevrons on his sweatshirt turn white. He also gets armor; knee-pads, elbow-pads, and a chest plate. The chest plate is shaped like a broad down-pointing chevron, almost like a heart. He has one shoulder-pad on his left shoulder, and he has a blue and purple-striped scarf across his other shoulder, also around his neck, flowing down behind his back almost like a cape. He also has two metal boots. His armor is light, protective, and comfortable.
Weapons: After falling down, Frash was gifted a wooden sword with a high-carbon steel edge. The sword is colored bronze, and has a silver pattern across the flat sides of the blade, with a dark grey leather wrapping, and both a metal cross guard and pommel. The cross guard is shaped like angel wings with the feathers pointing towards the blade, and the pommel is a sphere. It vaguely resembles a Delta Rune. Frash also has a dark grey shield with a silver rim and a dramatic bronze Delta Rune across the front.
Other: What happened to Kris at the end of Chapter One will happen to Frash. He's also a quiet kid who misses his brother.

Last edited:
Name: Victor Nerwin
Race
: Monster
Height: 5'9"
Natural Appearance: His figure almost resembles a human, the difference is his Red skin, full Black eyes and long, pointed ears. He has smooth long Black hair that is tied into a thin ponytail. He wears a Black closed leather jacket, slightly torn Dark blue jeans and Black leather boots underneath.
Personality: Victor is normally a calm and laid back individual with a love for relaxing in the wilderness whenever he can. He also enjoys doing dangerous stunts as it 'gets his blood flowing' which means he tends to be a thrill-seeker. He is friendly with most people, but talks back to anyone bad to him regardless of the consequences. When in battle, he sometimes displays a bad habit on smiling horrifically or making cruel threats to his opponents and despises losing no matter how minor the loss is.
Class: Ranger
Dark World Appearance: His attire dramatically changes in the Dark world. He wears a longer Black jacket that reaches his knees, two Brown straps cross over his chest and end at his hips where he has a brown belt around, White baggy pants tucked into Black leather boots with three Silver studs each on the caps. He carries a common looking Brown bow with him.
Weapon: A bow with a simple looking design.
Other: He doesn't carry a quiver as his magic allows him to create a Yellow crystal like material that he uses to make arrows. (I've also decided to add an image so you can get an idea on Victor's Dark World attire as this is where it was inspired, https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net..._Izayoi.png/revision/latest?cb=20180909012458)

Fair enough, and idk if I should have Victor be the monster as Susie's counterpart, but if anyone else wants to fill that role, I'm not gonna argue. Victor's too laid back compared to Susie's aggression after all.

Nvm I was able to get it done in class :p

Name
: Leaf
SOUL Color/Trait: Yellow; Justice
Height: 6’2”
Natural Appearance: Leaf has long brown hair that runs down to his shoulders. His tan skin has sharp yellow eyes. He usually wears a brown vest, light brown t-shirt and black track pants with brown boots and fingerless gloves. He has a scar on his left cheek. Always has a single leaf in his hair where a hairpin would usually be.
Personality: Leaf is fairly calm and reserved, but he’s also kind. He has an eye for fairness, however, and doesn’t like when the odds are stacked against someone. He tries to treat everyone fairly, regardless of his own personal biases. Despite his exterior, however, there’s a dark void of emotion that he doesn’t let anyone know about...
Class: Gunslinger
Dark World Appearance: His brown outfit becomes brighter. His vest becomes much more longer and ornate, his shirt becomes a tunic and he gains a strange cowboy hat.
Weapon: Prop Pistol (Light World), Dual Revolvers (Dark World)
Other: He’s got quite the backstory... Based off of Clover from Undertale Yellow combined with the motif of a sheriff - supposed to be the Clover equivalent in the same way Kris/Frash is the Frisk equivalent.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
dang, yeah, i'm in.

Name: Gregory Graham
SOUL Color/Trait: Purple/Perseverance
Height: 6'1"
Natural Appearance: Gregory is a thin, lanky teen with fair skin, plenty of freckles, deep purple eyes, and wears a pair of thin square glasses. He has messy short black hair, straight teeth (having recently removed braces), and sharp features.
He wears a black t-shirt with a fresh pair of blue jeans, and a pair of black tennis shoes with red stripes.

Personality: He tries his best to be calm and collected, to think through every situation and determine every single variable to the best of his abilities, but under pressure, he can begin to become nervous and stressed. He can grow emotional attachments very easily, and it's quite easy to gain his loyalty. Betray him, however, and he can hold a grudge forever.
Class: Bard
Dark World Appearance: His skin appears as a faint yellow, borderline orange, his hair lightening to a mousy brown. He lacks his glasses in the dark world, but his appearance is not hindered.
His black shirt becomes a royal purple robe, his jeans becoming a deeper shade of purple, and his shoes remaining mostly the same despite the change to a near-black shade of purple.

Weapon(s): Gregory mainly uses his SOUL as his source of weaponry, able to launch blasts of energy and limited projectiles of Perseverance, as well as able to generate shield walls, or less powerful full-body barriers that can give allies and himself a massive boost in defense.
Other: Gregory has a terrible relationship with his mother, and lives with her and her stream of weekly boyfriends, though he plans to move out of the city to the country with his dad, who he maintains a good relationship with, but he plans to finish his schooling first.

Last edited:
P.S. Victor can do more than make arrows from his crystals. He just chooses to make arrows because he was so used to archery when he was younger, he can make crystal daggers as well if he wanted to.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
So my child, which story would you like me to read to you tonight?
How about the one we've always read? About the fallen child?
Hm? You've grown tired of that one?
...A new story?
Sigh... I cannot say I did not expect this.
Alright then, my child. I will read you a new story. But it is a long one. I will only read you the first chapter. It is a very long story; much longer than the last one.
The name?
Oh, the title. Let us see here...
The name of this story is

DeltaRune.

WARNING. THIS RP IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PLAYED THROUGH OR WATCHED THROUGH THE ENTIRETY OF THE DEMO OF THE GAME DELTARUNE, MADE BY TOBY FOX. IF YOU HAVE NOT, I RECOMMEND YOU DO, TO GET A BETTER GRASP OF WHAT THIS ROLE-PLAY ENTAILS. HERE IS A LINK TO WHERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE GAME, WHICH IS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT FREE OF CHARGE. IF YOU HAVE PLAYED AND/OR WATCHED THE ENTIRETY OF THE GAME, PROCEED ONWARD. IF NOT, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

With that being said, this RP is not a carbon copy of that game; there will be small edits to make this RP unique, such as the inclusion of SEVEN main characters rather than three. There will be more bosses, and I hope to include a Jevil fight. As this is different, Chapter Two will be different as well, if we get there before ol' Toby does.

Before I go into more details, here are some standard rules that need to be followed in this RP.
1. You need at least decent grammar skills. Not only is this a 'Charms official rule, but it just makes the RP more fun as a whole. Tell me, which sentence seems more appealing to read: "when I got home from school i sat down and played computer it was fun" or, "When I got home, I sat down and played on my computer. It was fun."
2. Your OC can't be a Mary Sue, nor should they be overpowered.
3. Just follow the Pokecharms rules in general. Please.
4. More details on the RP as well as more intricate rules are down below.

The seven main characters will consist as such; three humans, two monsters, and two sibling Darkners of royal blood. This is to accommodate for the lack of people we would be able to include normally. Each character will also have an RPG-style class like in Deltarune. Here is a grid that needs to be finished before the RP can start. Don't worry; the other four characters will be just as significant to the plot as would there be the original three. If you claim one of the humans, know that SOULs cannot repeat in color or in trait between different humans.

Slot #1 (Kris Counterpart): Frash, the Red Knight
The first of the three humans. When crossing over into the Dark World, Frash gains the abilities of a Knight. He wields a broad knightly sword and a shield. His SOUL gives him the commanding power of a master strategist, as well as the power to keep pushing forward in times of crisis.

Slot #2: Leaf, the Yellow Gunslinger
The second of the three humans. When transversing worlds, Leaf gets the eyes of a Gunslinger. He brings dual revolvers into a fight. His SOUL gives him the power to shoot magic bullets, as well as a keen sense of justice.

Slot #3: Gregory, the Purple Bard
The last of the three humans. When falling into the Dark World, Gregory gets the talent of a Bard. His SOUL is his weapon, with which he can blast energy pulses.

Slot #4 (Susie Counterpart): ???, the Monstrous ???
The second of the two monsters. When crossing into the Dark World, ??? gains the power of ???. Their SOUL focuses magic into their trusty ???. They have a naturally dark demeanor, but the ability to redeem their actions hides from within.

Slot #5: Victor, the Monstrous Archer
Victor is the first of the two monsters from the world of Light. When crossing into the Dark World, Victor gains the skill of a ranger. His SOUL focuses magic into his bow, giving him crystal arrows that can be summoned on a dime.

Slot #6: ??? the Prince/Princess of the Dark
The first of Darkner royalty. Being a Darkner, ??? has naturally high magic power, and operates as the team's ???. They wield a ??? in combat.

Slot #7: ??? the Prince/Princess of the Dark
The second of Darkner royalty. As their sibling, ??? has naturally high magic power, and operates as the team's ???. They wield a ??? in combat.

Here are the options for human SOUL color options.
Orange: An Orange SOUL symbolizes Bravery; this human is naturally brave and will take almost any challenge head on. Their magic grants them enhanced power the faster they move.
Yellow: A Yellow SOUL symbolizes Justice; this human has an almost unwavering sense of right and wrong; they'll do what they know in their hearts, or at least believe, is the right thing one hundred (or at least ninety) percent of the time. Their magic allows them to fire projectiles from their SOUL, body, or their weapon(s).
Green: A Green SOUL symbolizes Kindness; this human is kind and courteous to everyone around them, only fighting as a last resort. They believe that enemies are friends not made. Green magic allows them to create hard yet fragile magic shields that slowly heal those behind them.
Aqua: An Aqua SOUL symbolizes Patience; this human is willing to wait as long as it takes to get things done; they almost never let their emotions get the best of them, and can put up with almost anybody. Their willpower is stronger than steel. Their magic allows them to keep a clean head in the most dire of situations, slowing down time for all but themselves.
Blue: A Blue SOUL symbolizes Integrity; this human firmly believes in keeping a clean conscience; they're strong, honest, and will almost always have the moral high ground. Their magic lets their bodies improve with magic-powered athletics.
Purple: A Purple SOUL symbolizes Perseverance; a SOUL of Bravery can tackle any task, but a SOUL of Perseverance can finish any task. In layman's terms, they'll always get their crap done. They can use their natural ability to push forward to bend their SOUL as their weapon.
Custom: You can make your own Custom human SOUL for this RP if you wish; just include color, trait, and magic. Just don't go overboard, and make sure what you choose is actually a trait.

Magician--Balanced between attacking and supporting; uses magic as first weapon. Normally fights with a staff or a wand; maybe a blade.
Healer--Primarily a supporter; the party's "go-to" for first aid. Normally fights with either their hands or a staff.
Rogue/Hunter--Primarily an attacker; quick, mischievous, and a glass cannon. Normally fights with short swords and knives.
Ranger--Primarily an attacker; fast, and likes to keep at a distance. Normally fights with a bow or a slingshot, and maybe a blade or two for close combat.
Brute--Primarily an attacker; slow but bulky, and is the party's main brawn. Fights with any heavy weapon; two-handed blade, battle axe, war hammer, mace, etc.
Bard--Balanced between supporting and attacking, but leans towards supporting; uses music to support allies and scramble enemies. Usually fights using an instrument that doubles as a weapon.
Gunslinger--Primarily an attacker; fights off enemies from up close or a distance using more firearms enhanced by magic. Fights with primitive guns, like wooden pistols or old revolvers.
Brawler--Primarily an attacker; uses martial arts to fight off foes. Fights using their body; hands, feet, elbows, legs, foreheads, etc.
If you can think of any other classes that fit into this RP, don't hesitate to make a suggestion.

Name:
Race:
SOUL Color/Trait (only applies to humans):
Natural Appearance:
Personality:
Class:
Dark World Appearance (only applies to Lightners):
Weapon(s):
Other:

Name: Frash Dreemurr
SOUL Color/Trait: Red; Determination
Height: 5'8"
Natural Appearance: Frash has red eyes; he also has fair skin with a slight tan, and short dark brown hair that's long enough over his face to cover his right eye. However, due to shade, nobody really sees his left eye. He has an above-average build for someone of his age. Normally, he wears a green sweat-shirt with two yellow up-pointing chevrons that wind across the front and back.
Personality: Frash is someone who's easy to get along with, though he's usually quiet. However, he does mess around with people who he's close with. If he wants to do something, which is rare, he's going to do it.
Class: Knight
Dark World Appearance: When in the Dark World, Frash's skin turns a light blue. His hair fades into a deep jet-black, and Frash's eyes grow into a more violent red color. His shirt turns into a dark grey color, and his pants turn charcoal-black. The stripe-like up-pointing chevrons on his sweatshirt turn white. He also gets armor; knee-pads, elbow-pads, and a chest plate. The chest plate is shaped like a broad down-pointing chevron, almost like a heart. He has one shoulder-pad on his left shoulder, and he has a blue and purple-striped scarf across his other shoulder, also around his neck, flowing down behind his back almost like a cape. He also has two metal boots. His armor is light, protective, and comfortable.
Weapons: After falling down, Frash was gifted a wooden sword with a high-carbon steel edge. The sword is colored bronze, and has a silver pattern across the flat sides of the blade, with a dark grey leather wrapping, and both a metal cross guard and pommel. The cross guard is shaped like angel wings with the feathers pointing towards the blade, and the pommel is a sphere. It vaguely resembles a Delta Rune. Frash also has a dark grey shield with a silver rim and a dramatic bronze Delta Rune across the front.
Other: What happened to Kris at the end of Chapter One will happen to Frash. He's also a quiet kid who misses his brother.
Seems interesting. I have a character that may fit this nicely, if it isn’t too late. I’ll get a character sheet up soon, assuming I arrived soon enough.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Seems interesting. I have a character that may fit this nicely, if it isn’t too late. I’ll get a character sheet up soon, assuming I arrived soon enough.
The main seven slots are taken, but you could come up with another character that contribute to the plot, or perhaps take some of the other characters such as lancer.
Also, @Lillipup07, how are you doing so far on DeltaRune? I just need to know how far into the game you are.

Could I add a character to contribute to the plot (outside of the main seven slots)? I'd type the bio if you accepted, it's fine if you don't!! They'd be a scribe to the royal blooded, serving as a page and servant to the younger royals and the king/queen. This would make them a Darkner, of course. I could use the healer class for them. If someone else wants the healer class, I could think of something else, too.

I added some extra stuff to my bio, I hope you don't mind !! I found it kind of hard to read so I added a space between each line, sorry if that makes it more confusing to read, whoops. I'm not sure if this is okay, so if I need to revise anything, just tell me. I wasn't sure about the powers yet since I don't think anyone except for the prince/princess(es) would be awfully skilled. Which is why I mentioned most of them being "unlocked", or just changing any abilities in general.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name
: Chiro

Race: Darkner

Age: I'm not sure how Darkners age, but probably 15 or so.

Height: 6’0”

Natural Appearance: Chiro is a rather tall Darkner, with a blanket of feathers covering them. Chiro appears as a humanoid owl, with a pair of wings sprouting from their arms (and a second, blanket-like pair of wings from their back). Chiro is mostly fluffy, with their feathers a nice gray color. Around their face, their feathers become a pearly white. Chiro's eyes are a copper-yellow and can thin to slits. Like an owl, Chiro can rotate their head mostly freely. Chiro's "feet" are sharp, gray talons. (Basically, Chiro is like a much fluffier and more owl-like version of Breath of the Wild's Rito, with two pairs of wings, one on the back, and one that's just like arms like with the Rito.)

Clothing: Chiro usually sports common garb. A long, winding scarf secures their neck and falls to their toes. Chiro's main outfit is a bleach white robe, adorned with black laces here and there. Chiro accessorizes with little feather earrings, and the scarf mentioned beforehand. A grand pattern of a star is placed in the front of all of Chiro's robes. Chiro wears leather shoes, but they're dyed an ebony black.

Light World Appearance: (What I mean by this is how Seam the Shopkeep is represented by the plushie, Lancer by the ace cards, the checkerboard monsters as checkers, etc., when Kris and Susie leave the closet) Chiro represents a tarot card of the Star in the Lightner's world.

Personality: Chiro struggles with the idea of fighting: mentally or not. They do not believe in fighting for what they want in life (at least for themselves), and are mostly a pushover. Chiro has a mostly optimistic worldview: people shouldn't have to struggle to get what they want! Everything will be okay! However, in the face of grave danger, Chiro can become insanely pessimistic. Chiro sees the potential in others; motivating them whenever they can. Although Chiro comes off at timid or shy, Chiro can see other people's flaws and whatnot and may try to help them improve with what may come off as rude. As I'd mention: Chiro comes off as timid, shy, and obedient, and lost in their own thoughts.

Class: Healer

Power: As a healer, Chiro can use the scepter to bask the party in a healing aura for a while. This aura is weak, but it gradually heals the party for a bit. If Chiro directly heals a member, the blast of power is stronger. They can heal the entire party a little bit (to differentiate from the healing aura, this doesn't happen over rounds and is "stronger".) Finally, Chiro can assist a fainted/excruciatingly weakened ally. Chiro can use their magic without the scepter, however, the scepter helps them control it. Maybe I'll add stat boosting abilities, kinda?? If that's not too much already! (I'm up/okay with changing any of the abilities! They might not all be unlocked at the start.)

Attack: Chiro does weak damage with their scepter. Through turning their positive healing energy into negative harming ones, they weaken themselves, doing only subpar damage. Chiro can attack physically with their daggers and the scepter itself, but as stated below, they're not good in combat.

Weapon: An ivory scepter embroidered with little moon jewels and sun jewels. In its center is a lavishly purple orb. Magic is emitted from this orb; sprouting in a lavender hue. Chiro carries a pair of garden daggers for close combat, but they're terribly dull (that, and Chiro isn't too skilled with them.)

Background: Chiro is the scribe of the royal blooded. As they take this role, Chiro is an influential writer, often writing letters and declarations. Enrolled in this position at a young age, Chiro learned much from the royal family: about them and the legend. Chiro cherishes the legend as something wonderful, a beautiful thing. They also see themselves below the royal Darkners and all other Darkners as just a mere servant.

Other: Nothing I can think of now.

Ooh, if we can, I have a few ideas~ Specifically a Boss Monster I created a while back that I really love but haven’t been able to do anything with named Masquerade.

Here’s an idea, actually. What if we actually have all four kings, and my character, Masquerade - who’s secretly working with the Knight - ends up turning them all against each other, resulting in our heroes having to solve the political turmoil and deal with the war of words the citizens are having?