• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DeltaRune Chapter One: Lost Soul

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
i mean, i'm not arguing with you on your plot-making skills. i've dabbled in the arts myself, as you're aware of in some detail, but i really enjoy a lot of your ideas.
like WiFEP. i like WiFEP.

Oh, thanks! It’s always good to hear people enjoy my ideas. Encourages me to keep making them!
*frantically scribbles down ideas for stories i’ll never get to making*

Anyways, back on topic, I could explain my ideas with Masquerade if you want to hear them. I’m kind of basing him off of Lord Gelmud from That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime and the Alderman from Indigo Ignited, combined with the charisma and manipulation of Malty Melromarc from Rising of the Shield Hero... with a bunch of original stuff of course. Like his appearance, attacks, story, etc. Just listing personality references.

Ok, I’m gonna set up now.
—————
Name: Monty
Race: Darkner
Height: 4’08
Natural Appearance: Monty looks similar to Monster Kid in terms of appearance. He has a pair of small dragon wings on his back, and his tail is slightly longer, and he can hold things with it. He wears a purple cloak, with a rope tied around his neck holding it up, and its covered in white stars. He also wears a brown leather belt to carry his wand around, so he isnt always carrying it with his tail.
Personality: Monty is energetic, and prefers peace over violence. He can make friends with anyone easily, and doesn’t like standing still or being well behaved for long periods of time. He enjoys being a prince, and being important, but he doesn’t like the being neat and good part of it very much.
Class: Magician.
Weapon: He uses a wand.
Other: He isnt very smart, and trusts pretty much anyone.
—————-

Sorry if it isnt as long and good as you guys, I’m not really good at making these kind of things long.

I've been pretty busy for the past few days—sorry about that, I'm back now. Anyway, here's my bio that I apparently never posted. I'll likely edit it a bit to conflict less with Lili's character (although presumably the two are siblings, so it shouldn't be too terrible).
Name: Valerin "Val"
Race: Monster—Darkner
Height: 5' 4" — desperately claims that he's 5' 7" ("Counting [his] horns")
Natural Appearance: It's difficult to tell what kind of creature Val resembles—that task made even harder by his tendency to tightly bundle himself in all manners of impractically layered clothing. A few scales on his muzzle and wickedly sharp fangs betray him as vaguely reptilian, although the almost dog-like white paws that make up his hands seem to vehemently disagree. Most notable to his appearance are his horns, which bend ever so slightly back at the ends. However, it's difficult to tell much beyond that. What is clear, however, are his rather eccentric fashion choices. He seems to put aesthetics over practicality, seeing as his entire outfit looks as if it could have been directly ripped off of someone's Dungeons and Dragons character. He wears long, black boots, dark grey pants, and a grey vest over a white collared shirt. At his waist, he carries a heavy-looking book and a sheath containing a dagger. Over top of this, he wears an obnoxiously long black trench coat with steel clasps, on the back of which the prophetic crest is embroidered. The only pop of colour in his outfit can be found in the royal purple scarf (?) haphazardly draped over his shoulders.
Personality: If Val has any insecurities, he certainly doesn't let them show. He acts extremely confidently (in a form of borderline arrogance), with an unwavering sense of fearlessness. He revels in the title of "Prince of the Dark", accepting it as a badge of honour (despite the fact that both him and his sibling lack anything to rule over). He is vehemently stubborn, refusing to give up an argument (or a battle) even after he knows he can no longer win. Unfortunately, when his irritability is taken into account, this can lead to a lot of talking in circles. Despite the elaborate persona he puts up, he genuinely does enjoy the company of others. Whether the opposite is also true is to be determined.
Class: Warlock Magician
Weapon(s): He has a tendency to fight using his "wand" or his "grimoire" (the legitimacy of both is highly debatable). He can in fact, cast spells without it, however. In the case of emergencies, he carries a steel dagger in a sheath at his waist.
Other: ((A bit incomplete. I'll comb back over this in a minute because right now I should probably just post it))

Would it be possible to start without Bog? Or at least, start now and catch his character up.

Also, Dekiru, I think you need to edit the first post. Leaf and Comic’s character are missing their colours, and there’s only four characters listed.

^^ yeah. Also, I was wondering if we're going to start with Frash going to school and whatnot. Would we need someone to fill in the roles of Alphys and the other students, even if it wouldn't be for that long?

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
^^ yeah. Also, I was wondering if we're going to start with Frash going to school and whatnot. Would we need someone to fill in the roles of Alphys and the other students, even if it wouldn't be for that long?
I could do Alphys.

And what about the other students, I assume we're using the same ones if not a few more (Or the extra chars being there to replace said students, like Noelle and Temmie?)

I'm not so sure about juggling characters, but unless anyone else is still up for this RP, I may consider making a second monster to fill in the gap.