• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you miss key features and they look horrible :I (Trust me, you want to take your time, it makes all the difference.)

I wish I could have my own theme song like Duke from Yugioh Abridged.

Granted but your new religion is so new that everyone is agnostic about it.

I wish for someone to play children's card games with.

i wish i had glaceon and a pikachu!

granted, but glaceon fighted pikachu and they die! MWAHAHAH

~flutter shy~

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted~! (Heads off to comment...really)

I wish I could get past the Flood in Halo: CE. (If you don't know what a Flood is, it's a green alein from space.)

M

MyStrawberryDeath

Granted but a genie came and turned it into a puppet :D

I need a soft , fluffy blanket .

granted, but that wish you wished for was a wasted wish because wishing for more wishes uses up wishes that could've been used for more wishes......wish...

I wish I wasn't in the middle of idiots.

Granted, but by making the impossible happen, you cause a space-time fluctation that ends destroying the universe!

I wish I had 1 million dollars in U.S. currency.

Granted, but then you find out that you were supposed to celebrate Hanikuh, and you end up with octople (8 times) the presents.

I wish I had a pet Crobat.

Granted but it spits some poison at your dad so your forced to get rid of it

I wish I had a can of Mexican jumping beans right now . XD

Granted, but they're so jumpy, they tear down your house.

I wish I would stop forgetting information in my posts and end up having to edit them in.

Granted, but then you get blasted to another planet where beauty and fashion is completely different and humans are considered ugly.

I wish I had a genie.

Status
Not open for further replies.