• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted but when you go back you get expelled for being so dumb, resulting in a severe punishment from your parents!

I wish I got paid more!

Granted, but because of all the money, you get greedy, and therefore dies of lonelyness

I wish that all horses were fruits

Granted, but they have been sharpened by an unknown force and instantly slices your head off...

I wish for a booing videocrowd!

Granted, but they actually LIKE what you did and start to cheer for you, much to your dismay and end of your terrible career...(I just confused myself, lol)

I wish for a My Little Pony doll that likes Kit Kats.

Granted, but then all horse racers fall to the ground due to the sudden transformation of mammal to vegetation. (or is it fruititation?)

I wish that I had the last 3 1/2 hours back in my life.

granted, but it's actually a salamander and you drown in your own tears of unhappiness...

I wish for a polish Mamepato

A

Anonymous

Granted but whatever a mibbit is brakes or gets destroyed somehow

Wishes to get Pokemon Black in english.

Granted but everyone ignores you! (how'd you get banned anyway?)
I wish everyone would stop talking about the new pokes until they get english names!

Granted, but when they get English names the peoplpe who were talking about them before they had English names still use the Japanese names and the English names are forgotten.

o.o I just confused myself...

I wish I had another one of these awesome squishy baseballs that are fun to squish :3

LukeTheAmpharos said:
Granted but everyone ignores you! (how'd you get banned anyway?)
I wish everyone would stop talking about the new pokes until they get english names!

I have no idea. Anyway...
Granted, but everyone starts calling you emo!
I wish my sister would stop nagging to go on Facebook!

A

Anonymous

Grants but now she keeps nagging you about myspace
Wishes that my mom dident make me a schedule. (I cant go on the computer until 7 and I have to get off at 9!)

A

Anonymous

Granted, but it faints on you're nuzlock challange

I wish I could sleep...

Granted, but you have a disease that means you die when you sleep!

I wish for Pokemon to be real! :3

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anonymous

Granted, but you can't think of how to cursh them

I wish I had a chocolate bar.

Thepyro said:
Granted, but you can't think of how to cursh them

I wish I had a chocolate bar.

Granted, but then some idiot bumps into you and practically obliterates it via stepping on it w/ filthy, muddy boots.

I wish I didn't have the common cold.

Granted but it takes ages to deliver and by that time you don't like raichuz!
I wish my girlfriend would stop stealing my expensive designer sunglasses this time!

Granted, but now she steals your money to buy her own expensive designer sunglasses.

I wish nobody crushes this wish. (It will be funny to see with what people will come to post after that, but if nobody posts pm me and I'll change this post).

Damn! Okay, got an answer. Granted although there was really no point as you don't gain anything from it!
I wish my very Dizzi kitteh would stop playing hide-n-seek

Granted, but now instead of dizzy you "kitteh" is drunk.

I wish to be blue and bioluminescent like the characters from the movie Avatar.

Dude, you're a little late about that.

Granted, but then people start to ignore you.

I wish people pay more attention to what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.