• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[move]Granted, but the average temperature in every other month is 103 degrees.[/move]
[move]I wish that I could find my way through the stupid whirl islands already![/move]

Granted, but your game is SOOO glitched that any Kokoromoris' you get in your game turn into a Level 0.000000000000000000001 Magikarp.

I wish for a Level 0.000000000000000000001 Magikarp.

Granted, they "go-go-go" into the desert where you can't get them JUST after you've retrieved them.

I wish that eggs didn't make me feel sick.

A

Anonymous

Granted but now Smilies make you sick
Wishes I was the best Pokemon trainer EVER!

Granted, but you've realized that clouds are vapor and thus you cannot feel it.

I wish I could make Blockymon (not steal them though).

Granted, but the fish is literally inside the dish, so therfore your wish has backfired. To bad, I'm sure it would've been delish.....ous.

I wish for more words that rhymed with Fish.

Granted, but mr. hankey comes and make a zombie pony
eat your limbs off one by one every time you say that word

i wish i was mr. hankeys sidekick

Granted. You're now his Mankey, and you have to carry his hanky. (I suck at puns.)

I wish I don't have to ride Kingda Ka cause of a promise on a whim.

Granted, now you have to ride a ride called "Closed for Repairs". Wonder why they call it that? :p

I wish that I knew why this song was in the BW track.

Granted, but now you know every thing there is to know and your brain explodes :p

i wish for a delish fish in a dish holding a shmish

Status
Not open for further replies.