• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted but while your dancing you trip and break your leg so you can never dance again.

I wish I was psychic. ;D

you become psychic but are so shocked that I granted your wish that you forget to breath and die

I wish/hope that mah friend will come to mah school next year

granted but your friend gets into a plane crash over vacation. he is a vegetable.

i wish this girl im too shy to ask out get married, have kids, and get old together someday.

[size=8pt]Granted, but then you actually make a wish.

I wish I had an Xbox 360 and Halo 3 because I desire it with all my being.
And if anyone tells me it breaks, I will smite them in their sleep.[/size]

Wish granted but because of a bug in the game you turn blind.

I wish i could control a dragon so that it always listens to my voice or thoughts no matter what.

I know how to ruin this...you become a mutt...doggies have 4 arms...geddit? forearms? hahaha!

Kingie wishes he knew why his friend calls him cornbread

[size=8pt]Granted, but to do so you have to permit them to bake you into a large pan of cornbread mix. And at that point, it stops being funny and you're scared for your life.

I wish I wasn't procrastinating right now.[/size]

P

PokeRad

granted but then the wish expires the very next second! 8)

I wish that this stupid game is locked by a mod and can never be unlocked!(let us see you crush that)

[size=8pt]Granted. But then someone goes and makes the same topic elsewhere.

I wish I had long weekends more often.[/size]

P

PokeRad

granted but then the UNO decides to remove the weekends as whole.

I wish that all useless pokemon died.

Granted, but then the world becomes dark, so you won't need them.

I wish I had a hair straightener. (so frivolous, I know, but I'm running out of ideas.)

Granted, but a monk forcefully shaves your head, causing it to be useless.

I wish for a schweet Sniper Rifle. (If anyone says "it doesn't work", I'll send the true sniper Qesun to snipe you.)

Fine but its an Ikea rifle and there are parts missing! Which ones? You'll have to cross your fingers and hope its not the trigger or the scope, or well anything else that might matter.

I wish I had a better laptop.

Granted but you can't get on Charms with it.

I wish I had a better keyboard. (And if anyone says it doesn't work, breaks, or keys are missing you will find me under your bed with a knife in my hand.)

[size=8pt]Granted, but the day after you get it you're stabbed by a strange girl under your bed with a knife in hand.

I wish I had better drawing pencils.[/size]

Granted, but it broke soon after you got it.
Mehehehehe. That actually happened to me when I got my DS Lite.
[quote author=LoN_Colossus link=topic=4283.msg63396#msg63396 date=1212909605]
I wish there were more smileys here.
[/quote]
Granted, but the stupid SMF deletes them all due to "Exceeded Bandwith Limits", or something corny like that.

[size=8pt]Granted, but it's a Fighting Fish and kicks your ass.

I wish I could evolve my damned Skitty in PMD 2.[/size]

P

PokeRad

granted but it dies the next moment.

I wish was in egypt right now(anyone who answers "you die" will get a kick)

Granted, but you get bitten by an asp and die in thirty seconds. *Avoids kick*

I wish the forum I just joined would get it's glitches fixed.

Granted, but the tape is too strong causing your mouth to come off when you used it.

I wish for more bueno!

P

Pokepok

Granted but the excess causes worldwide crisis and there are worldwide riots causing the excess to die/finish.
I wish i hade some new smileys.

{Good thing there my X-nebighors ^^}

Granted but you have nothing to play it on, and all D.S. have been bought and no more were being made

I wish i would get of the computor more often.

Granted. You get to go on half a second more often.

I wish I could access the internet by closing my eyes. ***Anyone who says, "It suddenly sucks," or anything similar to it will wake up frozen, beaten, battered, and worn in a spider-filled crate in Abu-Dhabi.***

[size=8pt]Granted. But then it takes Arizona, Nevada and Oregon with it. DESTINY BOND LOLOLOL.

I wish Doctor Who was real, and I could be his companion

Status
Not open for further replies.