• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but they all look ugly and strange looking and are uncatchable of tameable becuase pokeballs dont exisit.

i wish i had the $200 to buy myself a psp go :/

Granted, but now he likes to dress you up in green coveralls, and he forces you to make him milkshakes.

I wish my computer didn't get a virus...

Granted, however, everyone holds a mass riot against you and take back all the money. And possibly your head. : x

I wish I had a nice hat :'D

Granted, but he's sooo nice, he's just plain creepy. :p

I wish that Silver the Hedgehog would come back, as well as Knuckles and Shadow.

Granted, but half of the bad people from China come to replace them.

I wish that everyone knew that the bird was the word.

Granted, but it's "all up in yo' grill dawg"... quite literally as it was thrown at your face :p

I wish that you could answer every Who wants to be a Millionaire question with D. A jar of Almonds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, but you also hug a bear. <.< >_> *hugs* ^^

I wish that our world was a combination of Yugioh and Pokemon: A world where you play Pokemon games to decide the fate of the world.

Granted, but you have Vista, which means WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! (Some may not understand that joke).

I wish that the sport of Cricket would become illegal.

Granted, but French class gets harder

I with my purple cactus called John Pinkerton would stop throwing golf balls at wolves. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, but the wolves eat you, and John, scared, ran to the arctic.

I wish my mom would stop nagging me (She really does >_<)

Granted, but all of the chavs laugh at you, then hound you down to rave music torture you.

I wish that the Stig wasn't MAC compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.