• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

CrimsonLegend's Sprite Place .:~*Open for Requests*~:.

Hey, I was wondering... Do you think you could make these fusions for me? :3 (btw I LOVE LOVE LOVE that angelic Leafeon ♥)

Scyther & Charmeleon
Bagon & Kecleon
Persian, Sandslash & Zapdos

I don't mind how you mix them. ^^ Please and thankyou! ♥

Well. Here I am again. Basically I'm using my phone since my mom haven't paid the internet bill. So I'm stuck. :p But I am hoping I'll come back next week.

Hello, I'm Luckii! If you're still takin requests, could I please have an angelic Turtwig please? Thanks, take as long as you need! >:(

Quashie is jealous of your awesome spriting-skills. Andandand how the hell could you figure out how to splice Gardivoir and Gallade? D:
Butbut anyway~~
Your sprites are really nice. /Really nice. The OW sprites are a really good idea. It's just so cute and overflowing with adorableness and flowers and sunshine and awhh~! x3 (I dun have much else to say about these~) Your splices (cosplays?) are for the most part amazing, but some bits seem very copy-pasted and choppy. Dx Buuuuuuuttttttttt that's only with the older ones. Your newer ones are fine. I'm a big fan of your angelic and demon Pokemon. Verrryyyy good idea. They've gotten a /lot better, too~!

So, yeah. Overall, I'm really, really jealous. You're a very good spriter. (Spritist? xD)

I love your sprites. I was going to comment on the particular ones I liked but there were too many ^^ Keep it up and I won't have to hunt you down (>:D)

Splice Sprite
How many pokemon for this sprite (Limited to 4 Pokemon): 4
Pokemon Parts: Delcatty Body with altaria wings shaymin's gracadia flower and ampharos's gem
Main Color: White blue
Secondary Color: pink
Additional Parts?: none
Thanks ^^

A

Anonymous

Can I request something?

Angel or Demon: Angel
Pokemon: Rilou
Main Color: White
Secondary Color: Pale yellow
Additional Parts?: No thank you.

Thanks in advance ^.^

I have a request... but if you can't use 5th gen pokemon i'll just switch it.

Pokemon parts: 4
Pikachu's Tail
Chandera's Head
Gigiath's legs & torso
Oshawott's shell

Thanx a lot!